Thursday 6 July 2023

56.12-Seriously, who keeps leaving the damn door open?


In the previous mission, the final 6 had to either do yoga through random loud sounds, sleep through heavy metal or pick jellybeans while disturbed. Sarah. Gordon, Jesse and Raymond failed too many times to earn points whereas Jenny cost another 5 points, thus only 25/90 points were earned, making the pot 379/700 points. The Mole strikes again. Who will be the next victim? Who is the Mole?


Sarah: "This really warms me up."
Gordon: "Tell me about it."


Gordon: "Hey I was just wondering what happened back there. 49 minutes?"
Sarah: "Can you sleep through metal music?"


Gordon: "Guess not."
Sarah: "Mason is the odd one for being able to sleep through it. That's so suspicious."


Gordon: "But why is that suspicious? He earned money."
Sarah: "He's using me as a smokescreen."
Gordon: "So you think Mason is the Mole? Aren't you two working together?"
Sarah: "Yes but the more I work with him the stranger it feels. But I don't just suspect him."
Gordon: "Who else?"


Sarah: "Why would I tell you?"


*
*
*


Mason: "Lately I've been hanging out with the younger contestants. It turns out they're not that bad. I'm beginning to understand their point of view and how similar we all are. This definitely helps me in understanding my younger employees. The youngest one is a part-time worker, only 19."

*
*
*


Mason: "Seriously, who keeps leaving the damn door open? We need to impose house rules."


Jesse: "You can always close it yourself."
Mason: "Not this time. I'm not going to always clean up after someone else. You shouldn't too."


Jesse: "Eh, it's fine pal. It makes me feel like I'm doing my part around the house."


Mason: "Your sister raised you well."
Jesse: "She did."
Mason: "It's tough being the oldest child. The oldest child always has to take care of his younger siblings."


Jesse: "It's tough being a middle child too. You're literally caught in the middle."


Jesse: "I don't want to have to take a side but I'm being forced to."
Mason: "Who's forcing you?"


Jesse: "Nevermind. You won't understand."


Mason: "I don't know what you have been through but I know that you're the most mature kid I met."
Jesse: "I'm 21. I'm not a kid any more."
Mason: "Point being, you've probably been through the worst with your siblings. I'm sure there's nothing you can't work out together."

Jesse: "Maybe in the past but not any more. Maybe I was just too naïve as a kid before to truly understand what's happening around me."
Mason: "It's all part and parcel of growing up."


Jesse: "Can I ask you something? Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you began to question everything you've ever known?"
Mason: "Can't say I have. Maybe the Smole will."


Jesse: "Yeah, like the Smole. How do you end up trusting the Mole who's been lying to you for so long?"
Mason: "It's what we knew when we signed up for it. But it's just a role. It doesn't mean that they're a liar in real life."


Mason: "I used to think differently of all of you, but this time spent together has made me understand who you guys are on the inside."

*
*
*


Jenny: "Like a little child Raymond wanted to hang lights on the house. Sometimes he behaves like a little kid, other times he's the wisest man on the block."

*
*
*


Raymond: "Isn't this so pretty?"


Raymond: "Winter brings me so much joy. It's my favourite season."
Jenny: "It's not mine. I prefer the last week of fall when all the leaves are fallen but there's no snow yet."


Raymond: "Oh I don't really like that. It's like everything is dead."
Jenny: "Exactly. It's perfect."


Raymond: "No wonder you're a funeral director."
Jenny: "Not exactly. I joined this profession because it was a needed one."
Raymond: "It is. It's a very noble one too."

Jenny: "Without sounding blunt, could you share with me your saddest experience?"
Raymond: "Oh, okay. Hmm..."


Raymond: "I would say it was when my daughter was dating a girl and she felt like she couldn't come tell us. I understand why she felt that way. We come from a fairly conservative family and her grandfather is especially traditional. But it hurt me to see her struggle and feel isolated because of something she couldn't control."


Raymond: "It all worked out in the end though. She's since come out to us and we have accepted her for who she is, as we always have."
Jenny: “Why did you tell me about the happy ending? I didn't want to hear that."
Raymond: "Are you saying you wished we didn't accept her?"


Jenny: "No that's not what I meant...nevermind. The story wasn't impactful enough for me anyway."

*
*
*


Sarah: "Gordon approached me earlier. He was trying to get our suspicions from us."
Mason: "What did you say?"
Sarah: "I told him I suspected you."


Mason: "Clever...that's not what you really think, right?"
Sarah: "Of course not. It was just to throw him off.'


Mason: "I'm thinking of going all in today."
Sarah: "Already? That's risky."
Mason: "I think it's about time."


Sarah: "Then you'll need to study hard to make sure you know every answer."
Mason: "I already study more than you."
Sarah: "I'm just too lazy to study."


Mason: "Sometimes I wonder how you ended up as a teacher."
Sarah: "A preschool teacher."
Mason: "Isn't that worse?"
Sarah: "At least I don't have to remember pointless facts."

*
*
*


Sarah: "Mason and I have been working together for a while now. Changing places means we get to finally room together which makes things easier. We invited Jenny but she wasn't keen on joining. Maybe we're better off without her."

*
*
*


Gordon: "So I've been hustlin'. I found out Sarah's primarily looking at Mason. I think we can consider if he's potential."
Raymond: "I don't know."


Gordon: "You don't know?"
Raymond: "You tried so hard to convince me it was Olli even though I told you he wasn't. He helped me out so much in the first mission."


Gordon: "Look man, sorry I was wrong. But he's mighty sus."
Raymond: "But he's not the Mole. I don't know whether to trust you now."
Gordon: "You suspect me?"


Raymond: "No, but..."
Gordon: "C'mon Raymond. We're in this together. We need to put our brains together."


Raymond: "I'm going back to my old suspect. It brought me so far."
Gordon: "Who was it again?"
Raymond: "I thought I told you this before."

*
*
*


Jenny: "I think we're the only ones without a coalition."
Jesse: "I think Gordon doesn't have one either. He was trying to chat up everyone and ask them Smole stuff."
Jenny: "Maybe, but he seems to hang out with Raymond a lot."
Jesse: "An unlikely duo."


Jenny: "How's the solo journey going?"
Jesse: "I'm still surviving and that's what matters. Sorry to disappoint you."


Jenny: "I'm not out to get you. Why does everyone think I want to see them suffer?"


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Group the remaining contestants by weight. Which group would the Mole belong to?
A: Thin group
B: Average group
C: Fat group


Q3: Does the Mole wear makeup?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: What is the Mole's hair colour?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blonde


Q5: In Mission 7, what did the Mole do?
A: Yoga
B: Sleep
C: Pick jellybeans


Q6: In Mission 7, how many points did the Mole earn?
A: 15
B: 10
C: 0


Q7: In Mission 7, which car did the Mole use?
A: Blue car
B: Purple car
C: No car

Q8: Where did the Mole go in Mission 7?
A: Silvakristiina_Ivars
B: Abs-olutely Fit
C: Smole house


Q9: In Mission 7, what did the Mole hear?
A: Finnish metal
B: Random loud sounds
C: None of the above

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sarah Ambile
B: Gordon Emery
C: Jesse Maddox
D: Mason Montgomery
E: Raymond Way
F: Jenny Undertover

*
*
*




"Welcome to your first execution ceremony in Kaihola. Before we begin, an announcement should be first made. Gordon and Mason, do you have something to share?"


Mason: "Not particularly."
Gordon: "Same here."
"Then I'll share. Half of you were given the chance to get an extra point in the first quiz and the fifth quiz."


Olli: "What's this popup?"


Rhea: "You can choose to get a +1 to your current quiz at the expense of 10 points. Each quiz you survive thereafter up until the fifth quiz will result in 10 more points being lost. Hell yeah I'm doing it!"


Sonya: "This only applies to the fastest contestant who accepts this offer. Yes, yes definitely."


Mason: "You could also choose to get a +1 to the fifth quiz instead. If you make it to the fifth quiz, that will be automatically added. However, 20 points would be lost, and 10 more points for every quiz you survive thereafter until the end of the season. This also applies to the fastest contestant who takes this offer. Only one offer can be taken up by you."


Gordon: "I'm going for the delayed gratification. I'll worry about the numbers later."


"Two contestants could benefit from this. One was Sonya, who was the fastest one to choose to take the first quiz offer. The other was Mason, who was the fastest to take the other offer."
Sarah: "Hmm."
Mason: "I had already forgotten about that."


"We shall see if that's enough to save you from execution tonight. If you see green, you're safe. If you see red, you're executed."




































































































































































"Safe."


Mason: "That's very important information to me."


"Sarah Ambile."































































































































"Safe."


Sarah: "Phew."


"Raymond Way."





















































































































































"Unfortunately, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Raymond: "Crap."

*
*
*


Raymond: "I thought I had it right but it turns out I didn't. I'm really glad to have made it all the way to Kaihola. I thought I would be going home first! I really, really enjoyed my time here, especially the first one when I surpassed myself through determination. I tried my best so I can hold my head up tonight and sleep easy. Good luck to the others!"
"Thank you for joining Raymond. We hope to see you again."


The friendly Raymond has been executed! Who will be next?

Next episode...



Lashonda: "The answer you are looking for lies in the bagel."


Mason: "Joneswashurledpile....hands. Shit it's going too fast."


Gordon: "How many potatoes is 6 to 8 grams?"
Jesse: "Let's just harvest them all."


Jenny: "Where is that clue?"


Gordon: "You missed!"
Sarah: "You dodged!"


Sarah: "Oh no, some dripped out."


Mason: "Where's the recipe book?"
Jenny: "...I don't remember."


Sarah: "Aah!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!