Saturday 15 July 2023

56.15-You need an intervention


Sarah and Mason took part in the bonus mission and represented the Smole on Masterchef. Unfortunately, their cinnamon rolls failed to win over the judges and they lost out on 100 bonus points, keeping the pot at 329/800 points. The numbers are thinning and there must be a Mole sabotaging somewhere. Have the contestants caught on or will they be executed next?


Jesse: "We saw a tape recording of you and Mason. What even was that?"
Sarah: "It was difficult to do under pressure. None of us were good with desserts."


Jesse: "It didn't have to be dessert."
Sarah: "But it needed to be Christmassy. What we make is day-to-day food. That won't be enough."


Jesse: "I told you guys you should have sent me."
Sarah: "Would you have been able to do better?"
Jesse: "Well I probably ain't good with Christmas food but at least I'll serve something edible and not undercooked."


Jesse: "I really hope we can do better next mission."


Sarah: "I'm sure we will."

*
*
*


Gordon: "What are you watching?"
Jenny: "A Tragic Life of A Widow And More."
Gordon: "Damn, that's a depressing movie."
Jenny: "That's the point."


Jenny: "In the past I used to cry easily when watching TV shows. Even if the acting was horrendously bad, as long as I could tell the intention was a sad scene I would bawl. But now, I can't cry."


Jenny: "Sometimes if I try hard enough sadness wells inside me but it just never releases through tears. How can I say 'I'm sorry for your loss' when I'm not actually sorry for their loss?"


Gordon: "This is such a dumb thing to get upset over."
Jenny: "You won't understand. All you ever seem to care about is stocks and parties."


Gordon: "You gotta take charge of your own wealth. Make money grow. If you invested in Bitcoin in 2009 you won't have to worry about being shitty at your job."


Jenny: "Ugh, this used to be the saddest scene for me."
Gordon: "Maybe you just ran out of tears."
Jenny: "This is important to me. I don't appreciate you taking it lightly."


Gordon: "Maybe you're taking it too seriously. Have you ever wondered that you're putting too much pressure on yourself to feel sad and cry, and that's why you can't? The brain works in mysterious ways. If you pressure yourself to perform you can't. Made that mistake the first time I got with a girl."


Jenny: "Hmm...TMI but tell me more."

*
*
*


Jenny: "Who would have thought that Gordon of all Sims has some of the most interesting insights? Maybe I've been approaching this all wrong. Instead of forcing myself to be sad and backfiring, I should let nature take its course and let the emotions come to me instead."

*
*
*


Jesse: "Ugh, nothing's getting into my head now. I hate studying."


Mason: "Studying is good for you."
Jesse: "That's what Sonya used to tell me."


Mason: "She's right."
Jesse: "No she isn't. That's just one of the things she lied to me about. I didn't get a lot of school and I'm doing fine. I got a job."
Mason: "You could get a better job and be more successful in life if you had studied more."
Jesse: "It wasn't a choice."
Mason: "...Right. I forgot about your plight for a moment."


Mason: "You know, they say parents tell lies all the time. But they're white lies because they're meant to get the children to listen to them for their own good in the future."


Jesse: "Sonya did force Ewan and me to study once in a while, even on the road. She gave us whatever books she could find."
Mason: "Once in a while? If you were my child I would have made you study every day and...right, forgot about your plight again."


Mason: "At least she had the sense to try and make your life as normal as possible."
Jesse: "She caused our lives to be turned around in the first place."


Mason: "Oh. But surely she's more than made up for it all these years. What more do you want her to do?"
Jesse: "Apologise at least."
Mason: "I'm sure she would if she was still here."


Jesse: "Maybe you're right."


Jesse: "Hey, is that Texas?"


Mason: "What?"


Mason: "Do yourself a favour. If you're not gonna study then at least read the news and brush up on your general knowledge."


Mason: "The young'uns nowadays..."


*
*
*



Sarah: "Do you sleep on the top bunk or bottom bunk?"
Jenny: "Bottom. I'm the old one here. Jesse also likes the top bunk anyway. Sometimes he acts like the biggest child."


Sarah: "It's impressive that the three oldest contestants are still in the game."


Sarah: "Almost as if one of us is the Mole."


Jenny: "Is that an insinuation?"
Sarah: "No, I'm just throwing it out there."


Sarah: "Why are you sitting behind me?"
Jenny: "I just want to get to know you all around, in case you're the Mole. It's not an insinuation; I'm just throwing it out there."

*
*
*


Sarah: "At this stage of the game nobody is really sharing information with anyone else any more. It's disappointing but inevitable. So I thought to turn crisis into opportunity and use the time to create suspicion. I'm fairly certain of my Mole but I think the others are too, and there can only be one winner..."

*
*
*


Gordon: "Sometimes I pity you. You could almost be like me, but you're not."
Mason: "I may not be as rich as you but I manage an entire mall."
Gordon: "You're still working for corporate overlords. And you've never tasted pussy either."
Mason: "What? Of course I have."


Gordon: "You can't fool me. I know you're the 40-year-old virgin."
Mason: "What's wrong with being a virgin?"
Gordon: "Everything dude. I can't believe you've never done it with a girl. Did you even have a girlfriend?"


Mason: "...I tried."
Gordon: "Oh dude. You need an intervention. Let this fellow bro help you out. First, let me see your Tinder profile."


Mason: "I don't have Tinder."
Gordon: "What? Do you live in the dinosaur ages? Get on with the times old man!"
Mason: "I'm only 12 years older than you."
Gordon: "And 100 times more woohooless than me."


Gordon: "Dude, it's worse than I thought. We need a whole game plan. We can start with Jenny or Sarah."
Mason: "Jenny's married and I'm not interested in Sarah."
Gordon: "Nobody said anything about actually marrying them. Dating is like a job interview. You need experience to be able to play the game. You have two perfect practice partners at your disposal."


Mason: "...What do I need to do?"

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: 21
B: 28
C: 40
D: 44


Q3: Is the Mole a virgin?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 8, did the Mole collect ingredients?
A: Yes
B: No


Q5: In Mission 8, which ingredient did the Mole collect first?
A: Potatoes
B: Milk
C: The Mole did not collect ingredients

Q6: Which of the following tasks did the Mole do in Mission 8?
A: Brew coffee
B: Look through a monocular
C: Harvest potatoes
D: Make food colouring


Q7: Before Mission 8, what did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Waffles
B: Canned soup
C: Hot dogs

Q8: Did the Mole take part in Mission 9?
A: Yes
B: No 


Q9: Which workstation did the Mole use in Mission 9?
A: The station in front of Manuella Blackman
B: The station in front of Clint Blake
C: The Mole was not involved in Mission 9

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sarah Ambile
B: Gordon Emery
C: Jesse Maddox
D: Mason Montgomery
E: Jenny Undertover


*
*
*


"We started off with 10 contestants and today, only half of you remain. Be proud of yourself for making it this far. Unfortunately, for one of you, this is the furthest you can go. Who will be executed tonight?"


"Mason Montgomery."















































































































"Safe."


Mason: "That's a relief."


"Gordon Emery."





















































































































































"Safe."


Gordon: "Still grindin'."


"Jenny Undertover."







































































































































































"Safe."


Jenny: "I'm on the right track."


"Sarah Ambile, Jesse Maddox, one of you will be executed tonight."
Jesse: "It's gonna be me ain't it?"


"Jesse Maddox."


















































































































































































































































































































































"Safe."


Jesse: "Oh my god, what?"


"That means that Sarah Ambile, you are unfortunately the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Sarah: "Sigh. Good job guys."

*
*
*


Sarah: "I'm proud of myself. I didn't think I would get this far into the game. My highlights were really with meeting so many diverse Sims and expanding my social circle. I think the Mole did a really good job and I wish the rest all the best. Bye!"
"Thank you for joining Sarah. We hope to see you soon."


The preschool teacher has been executed! Who will be the last one executed?

Next episode...


Host: "Today, we have four very special guests from The Smole."


Gordon: "Finale, here I come!"


Jesse: "Press START to begin."


Gordon: "Oh you're a dirty one, aren't ya?"


Mason: "Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."


Jenny: "Ah, smells just like your grandma."


Gordon: "Not funny enough?"


Jesse: "I'm trying my best."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!