Tuesday 18 July 2023

56.16-We lost our hat so we're using a fishbowl instead

 Previously on the Smole,


Gordon: "This revelation changes everything."

~~~


Gordon: "There's nobody here."

~~~


Jenny: "I can't see clearly with all this snow."

~~~


Gordon: "Yo! Maybe it's potatoes! Potatoes are ground beans!"

~~~


Jesse: "I've got your ground beans!"

~~~


Sarah: "Squeezing fresh milk."

~~~


Lashonda: "Where does Santa Claus live?"
Mason: "He isn't real but if he did it would be in the North Pole."
Lashonda: "Incorrect. He lives in Rovaniemi, Lapland."

~~~


Mason: "I have never heard such bullshit in my life."

~~~


Lashonda: "I know coffee and this isn't it."

~~~


Mason: "What do we make?"
Sarah: "We should have thought about this first."

~~~


Sarah: "I see them lick the spoon all the time on TV but I don't actually know what they're doing."

~~~


Juanita: "Team Smole, you took a bold risk in trying to adapt cinnamon rolls to local preferences today. Unfortunately, that risk did not pay off."

~~~


Gordon: "Have you ever wondered that you're putting too much pressure on yourself to feel sad and cry, and that's why you can't?"

~~~


Mason: "They say parents tell lies all the time. But they're white lies because they're meant to get the children to listen to them for their own good in the future."

~~~


Gordon: "Dating is like a job interview. You need experience to be able to play the game. You have two perfect practice partners at your disposal."

~~~


"Sarah Ambile, you are unfortunately the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


The final five attempted to make food for their last two missions, starting with coffee and then later cinnamon rolls in the bonus missions. Sadly both of them failed to make any money, maintaining the pot at 319/800 points after deducting Mason's penalty. Unfortunately, the penalty isn't set to stop any time soon as Mason survived. It was Sarah instead who was executed. The finale is almost in sight. Which one of the final four will fall at the last moment? Which one of them is the Mole?

*
*
*


Jesse: "Gordon's been wearing me out. Ever since he convinced me that I should enjoy my youth while I still have the chance, I've been up all night every night partying and drinking with him, or just sitting in the sauna with a cold beer talking about women back when Mason joined us. It's taking its toll on me and I can't focus on missions in the daytime. I don't know how he does it."

*
*
*


Jenny: "Have you been drinking again?"
Jesse: "Did I wake you?"


Jenny: "Yes. You wake me up every night when you fumble with the doorknob trying to get in."
Jesse: "I'm trying my best. Knobs are hard."


Jenny: "For crying out loud, get your act together. I know you must be hurting inside and I wish I can help take some of that load off you but it's gotten too much. You're self-destructing."


Jesse: "How is this self-destructing? I'm living the best life! I'm finally free! I get to enjoy my 20s with Gordon!"
Jenny: "You're taking advice from Gordon?...Okay, he does say insightful things sometimes. But you're going to be an alcoholic at this rate."


Jesse: "It's just a few beers."
Jenny: "That's not a few beers. You know what? I'm too tired to argue with you. Let's try to get some sleep while we still can. We still have a busy day tomorrow."

*
*
*


Contestants are on their way to the final bonus mission of the season. Here, they will be tested on their improv skills which shouldn't be a problem for the Mole or Mole wannabes.


The contestants will be participating in the show Whose Line Is It Anyway? They can earn a lot of bonus points here. But perhaps what interests the contestants more is the chance to secure their placing in the final three.


Host: "Welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? Today, we have four very special guests from The Smole. Let us give it up for Gordon Emery, Mason Montgomery, Jesse Maddox and Jenny Undertover!"


Host: "This segment is for all four of you so come on up! We're playing Scenes From a Hat, except we lost our hat so we're using a fishbowl instead. We asked our audience to submit suggestions for scenes that they wish to see performed."


Host: "The first scene we have is: things you can say about your shirt but not your partner. You have 2 minutes before we change prompts. Every act you do that makes me laugh earns 4 bonus points."


Gordon: "Oh you're a dirty one, aren't ya? I'm gonna clean you up so good. I'm gonna throw you into the washer and add some bleach to whiten you up."



Mason: "I got one. I just got a new one yesterday. From the store."



Gordon: "Come on guys, it's your turn."
Jenny: "I can't think of anything."
Jesse: "Me neither. I'm bad at thinking on the spot."


Gordon: "You make me look fat."



Jesse: "Oh this one? Been hanging in my closet for years."



Gordon: "I can't believe this. I saw it with my own eyes. You were all over him! You touched his naked body!"



Mason: "You're expensive to maintain."



Jenny: "Oh I didn't spend much on it. It's just a rental."


*
*
*

The contestants begin to struggle, making it an awkward end to the 2 minutes.


Gordon: "I could only afford this one because I had invested in Ethereum and Dogecoin. To the moon! No? Not funny enough?"


Jesse: "My sis made this vest for me."


Mason: "Oops I tore you into pieces."

*
*
*


Host: "If video game characters came to life."


Mason: "Anyone starting?"
Gordon: "I don't play video games. I use that time to invest instead."
Jesse: "I didn't really get a chance to play, running from home and all."
Jenny: "I need some time to think."
Mason: "I'll go first then."


Mason: "Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."
Host: "I would have given it to you but that's not a video game character."


Jesse: "Press START to begin."


Jesse: "Brwoop!"



Mason: "Hi there, welcome to the Mirror Mall. How can I help you?"
Mason: "Thump bhwack piak thud bonk!"



Host: "Are you just standing there swaying side to side?"
Gordon: "That's my idle."



Jesse: "I'm a robot doing the chicken dance!"


Gordon: "Muahahaha! My plan for world domination is almost complete! Once I recharge my mana I can cast a fireball to blow this place down!"
Gordon: "Sir this is a Wendy's."



Mason: "I got a quest for you! I got a quest for you! I got a quest for you!"



Jenny: "Boo hoo."

*
*
*


Jenny: "I found it so difficult to improvise initially. I don't know how the men did it. But once I let loose and stopped thinking about what to do, I began to enjoy myself much more and consequently landed more funny scenes."

*
*
*


Host: "Inappropriate things to say at a funeral."


Jenny: "I'm sorry for your loss...just kidding I'm not sorry at all. She was a bitch."



Gordon: "I told you that you should have invested with me years ago. Then you wouldn't be sleeping in a cheap ass coffin today."



Jenny: "When do you receive the inheritance? You must get a lot right? I heard Mr. Smith is very rich."



Mason: "I hope you bought insurance."


Gordon: "It's such a shame he died with a dildo up his ass. I would have killed myself first so that it would be ruled as a suicide and not death by dildo."


Jenny: "Hahaha! Oh my gosh I'm actually tearing up from laughing."
Jesse: "All of this is very insensitive."
Jenny: "Lighten up. It's just a game. Now's the time to say things you could never say."


Jenny: "Do you have time to talk about our lord and saviour The Watcher?"


Gordon: "You can't spell funeral without FUN! Now it's time to PAARRTTAAY!"



Mason: "I know your wife just died and all but I got a great idea and I just need some funds. Want to invest with me?"



Jenny: "Ew what's that smell?"




Host: "Your last prompt: Perfume scents that won't sell."


Jenny: "Ah, smells just like your grandma."



Gordon: "Smell that? It's the smell of failure. For the man who has nothing. Unlike me. I'm rich and successful."


Mason: "Here I have the latest eau de toilet. No, it wasn't a mispronunciation."



Jesse: "When you're rich and have too many suitors, you need help choosing, so why not spray a Material Girl Repellent? It will make you smell just like a hobo and chase away the girls who aren't serious about you, leaving behind the girls who are."



Gordon: "Your mom's wet ass. Smells just like home."


*
*
*


Mason: "Gordon was really going at it and throwing himself out there. I couldn't let pride get in the way. I wasn't going to lose out on the exemption just because I wasn't willing to be as shameless as Gordon."

*
*
*


Mason: "Axe body spray. That's it. That's the joke."


Host: "And time! Thanks for playing. Please take your seats."


Host: "We've tallied your scores. Gordon, you made me laugh 8 times. That's 32 points."


Host: "Mason, you made me laugh 6 times. That's 24 points."


Host: "Jesse, you made me laugh 3 times. That's 12 points."


Host: "Jenny, you made me laugh 5 times. That's 20 points."


Gordon: "Yes! That means I win!"

*
*
*


Gordon: "It's pretty strange to me that Jesse only made the host laugh 3 times and Mason 6 times while Jenny who went up the least made the host laugh 5 times. But whatever. I'll let them duke it out. Finale, here I come!"


The bonus mission fetched 88 bonus points, increasing the pot to 407/800 points. Gordon made the host laugh the most and thus secures a chance to make it to the final three. The question is: will the others let him?

Next episode...



"Gordon's advantage is that he can get an exemption for the finale. However, his spot in the finale is not yet confirmed."


Jenny: "It's a tough balancing act."


"You have the chance to stop him from earning his exemption, perhaps together with your teammates, perhaps alone."


Jenny: "How dare you ask me this stupid question?"


"This could be the key to keeping the exemption out of play. But of course, fairness comes at a price."


Gordon: "Do I risk gunning for the big prize?"


"How far are you willing to go?"


Gordon: "I'm ready to guess who they are."


Mason: "I'm not letting Gordon get that exemption."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!