Saturday 9 August 2014

11.19-The future beyond the Smole






9 weeks have passed ever since the start of the Smole, season 11. 12 eager contestants unwittingly get kidnapped by llamas and rack their brains to escape, but alas, Jacintha couldn’t escape her fate. Isaiah left after the team proved they did not know their group members well. Vickness followed suit despite the success of the MVs, and Shanice left after conquering fears. It seemed so unfair, even more so when Hax left despite trying in the Amazing Race. The Survivors also started being executed after being disbanded, with Lora leaving after being unable to concentrate, followed by Rick who proved to have little sportsmanship, then Jonnie, the last male surviving, when he could not find the star to victory. After that Ellie left after helping the group earn points by saying the mystery word. Now, only 3 remain. Who amongst them is the Mole, and who will win the Smole?

 
Among the finalists, some decide to drink to relieve tension,


Some decide to revise their journals while there still is a chance,
 
And some decide to look out to see the future beyond the Smole.





Dory: ‘…Why did I come in here again? I forgot what I was going to say….oh wait, now I remember! I was wondering why nobody ever suspected Dominica. She’s been here so long, and she keeps insisting it’s me. Ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black? Perhaps she is the Mole herself! At the very least, I finally remember the name of this show and that I signed up for it.”


Prissy: “I am so going to dominate this! Okay, who am I kidding? I should have gotten Dominica out when I had the chance…except I didn’t have a chance. She’s too good! She’s going to trump this and win! It’s not going to be fair! No Pris, you must be positive! You don’t look good on TV when you’re depressed…no, actually you good no matter what you feel. Yay me!”


Dory: “Are you the Mole?”
Dominica: “Oh you finally remembered what you’re doing here.”

***


“Attention! This is your last mission! It’s worth 100 points! You will be going to the Red Rendezvous to play darts. Within 1 hour, if you are able to earn 100 points, you earn 30 points for the pot. The last 10 point goes to you when at least one of you hits a bullseye. Good luck.”


Prissy: “Don’t try to sabotage, Dory.”
Dory: “What?”

***


Dominica: “So close!”


Prissy: “Hmm...Not too bad.”

Dory: “Meh.”


Dominica: “Yeah a bullseye!”


Dory: “No!”



Prissy: “You can do this Prissy? You are the gal. Just imagine the person you hate over there…”


Dory: “Yes!”
“Um…it’s not a bullseye.”
Dory: “Oh you’re supposed to hit a bullseye?”




Prissy: “I did it!”
“1 Hour’s up! Dominica earned 211 points, Prissy 166, Dory 187. And both Prissy and Dominica earned a bullseye, so that’s 100 points! Your grand total stands at 990/1500 points!”

***




Dominica: “I totally rock at shuffleboard!”


Lolly: “Grandma, did you read the news yesterday! Someone you killed was found in the sea!”
Marigold: “Not me, dear! Get your pronouns right! That’s why you’re still stuck doing homework! The more noteworthy one is the one where the scientist blew up the facility!”
Rich: “Um…..”


Prissy: “I’d like to hear more. I haven’t talked to the outside world for a long time! You don’t me butting in right? I’m sure you don’t My name’s Prissy Chrissy by the way, but just call me Pris.”
Lolly: “Prissy Chrissy, eh? I think I’ve seen you in a few plays before?”
Marigold: “Lolly! You watch plays? Plays are for wimps!”
Lolly: “I was forced to Grandma! For school!”
Marigold: “No wonder you’re so dumb. It’s because school makes people wimps and idiots.”





Prissy: “Hello there Mr! Why did you put your laptop away so hastily the moment I came? Is it top secret? May I have a look?”


***


Marigold: “You! You better not win, or else I’ll get them to hound you and hack you into pieces!”
Dominica: “Excuse me? Oh, you must be a psychotic fan….oh dear. I don’t want a repeat of the first day.”


Marigold: “You’ll be hard to chop up though. You hardly eat your vegetables!”
Dominica: “You did not just go there, lady.”

***


Prissy: “I always wanted to know what’s in your journal.”
Dory: “You need to stop being so annoying.”




“Okay guys. It’s time to go home and take the quiz.”
Rich: “Phew, finally.”
Prissy: “See you later all of you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!