Wednesday 6 August 2014

11.17-My mole is gone

And we are back! Previously the final 5 went to climb ladders and slide down poles to find a star, which only Dory and Dominica did. Dory earned an exemption along with Prissy. 40/100 points were earned, or 850/1300 points. Everyone used their exemptions, leaving either Dominica or Jonathan to go. In the end the last male, Jonathan, was executed. With only 4 left, who could the Mole be?














Dominica: “Believe that the Mole isn’t Jonnie now?”
Prissy: “Yeah, yeah, you’re smart. I know that. That’s why I aligned myself with you! We need to execute that traitor!”



Dominica: “It’s so obvious it’s Dory. I’ve been choosing her and I’m still here!”
Prissy: “Maybe you’re the Mole.”
Dominica: “Think what you want.”














Ellie: “I overheard what Dominica and Pris were saying. I guess they’re right. The Mole is probably Dory. I’m going to have to choose everything related to Dory if I want to stay. I know that if I win, I will become sane. That’s what the gods say.”

***


Ellie: “This place is a mess…but we’re leaving this junkyard soon!”
Dominica: “We’re so close to revealing who the Mole is.”
“Guys, gather round the dining table. It’s too dirty here.”


Dominica: “What is it?”
“It’s time for your final mission. You guys will have to be careful, because whatever you say may help one of you earn an exemption. She has designated a magic word which will help her win an exemption as long as one of you says it (Except for that mystery woman herself). However, saying it will earn 20 points for the pot. So it’s up to you as to what you want to do.”


Ellie: “This place needs to be cleaned.”


Dory: “I’m so afraid of the fireplace!”

Dominica: “What do you think the word could be?”
Dory: “I don’t know. Who do you think the one who stands to gain is?”
Dominica: “The Mole?”
Dory: “I don’t think so. Can you help me shift that chair away. It’s hard to clean up this mess with it there.”


Dory: “Why did you move that?”
Dominica: “You wanted to clean up.”
Dory: “Oh, that’s right. It’s so dirty here.”

***



Ellie: “Why are we out here?”
“This is the 2nd part of this mission. It will be done concurrently. Anyone who is willing to get cheap plastic surgery earns the group 10 points.”


Prissy: “Cheap? Ew, no! Plus, my face is beautiful enough already.”
Dory: “No! You can’t make me! What if I end up looking like a bowling ball?”


Dory: “Those fools. Did they really think there was a hidden exemption in there?”
Prissy: “Exactly.”


Penny: “Woo! My mole is gone! I didn’t know they could be baked!”


Dory: “I’ve got a ghost story to tell! Anybody want to hear it?”
Prissy: “I rather revise.”
Gwayne: “Give it your best!”


Dory: “And then…um…what was it again? Hey Pris, you sure you don’t want to listen?”
Prissy: “No.”
Dory: “And then….a cliffhanger!”
Gwayne: “Yeah nice try but you forgot half your joke. Bye bud.”
Dory: “I tried my best to remember!”


Dory: “It’s all because of her! She didn’t want to listen! See, she’s not listening now! I want a hug! She’s not giving me it! Wait, what was I rambling about again?”


Dory: “Oh, I have five fingers. That’s right. I must have been thinking about my fingers. No wait, I was thinking of Pris!”


Dory: “Boo!”
Prissy: “Aah! What is it?”


Prissy: “You know what? This is taking forever. Let’s go home and wait.”

***


Ellie: “The staff was on lunch break.”


Ellie: “Nice to see it’s no longer dirty.”


“Everyone gather round! Good. The mission ends now, and 40/100 points are earned. The mystery word was ‘dirty’, which Ellie and Dory said. Therefore, one of you receives an exemption…”
































































































































“Dominica!”
Dominica: “Yup, it’s me!”
Dory: “That’s so surprising! Wait, what did you earn again?”
Prissy: “You don’t even need it! Gosh, how could you be so cunning?”
“The pot now stands at 890/1400 points. Now, take the quiz.”















Dominica: “My intention was to use a word that everyone was likely to say, and that would be the mess made the other day. I thought everyone would say it, but apparently Pris didn’t fall for it. Not bad. Oh well though. I might as well use my exemption or it’ll be voided.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!