Friday 22 August 2014

12.07-Flabbergstopious


And we are back! Last time the 10 contestants had to guess which statement belonged to which Sim. Only Skye and Cynthia were unable to guess it correctly, and as such 80/100 points, or 265/560 points were earned. There was a 5-way tie in which Mona received the highest number of votes to be voted out. Who shall be next?














Flynn: “I know I don’t really make myself shown, because I’m elusive and camera shy really. The only reason I’m here is to clear the air. I think I need to explain things. That Skye is such a jerk. I know he’s independent and prefers working alone, but that doesn’t mean he can accuse me or pick a fight with me! I’m not giving in to him! Yes, he did it again! He does it with everyone! He’s a thorn in everyone’s flesh! He vowed to get rid of me. I like to see how. Also, I didn’t ditch my fiancĂ©e for that hot dancer Sugar Free…it just so happens I know her name, yeah. Who in the right mind will do that? Um…ya.”


Heather: “Good morning Skye!”
Skye: “Ugh, morning. Just my luck to see you down here.”
Heather: “It’s a treat you know. Hey, what’s that on your neck? Did you scratch it?”
Skye: “It’s nothing.”
Heather: “Let me see…”
Skye: “I said it’s nothing!”
Heather: “That…that’s a vampire bite! You’re a vampire?”
Skye: “Yes, so stay away from me!”













Skye: “Heather is like an unbeatable cockroach. She’s annoying. First it was amusing, but now it’s gotten plain irritating. I can’t wait to get rid of her. I don’t know why the rest of the house finds her so lovable. I’m hoping the vampire mark will deter her. Truth is, I was a vampire once. I got duped by the Leader, something about eternal youth and eternal happiness…all just a sham. Being a vampire granted me immense powers, but I had to stay indoors during the day and that drove me nuts. Eventually I gave it up. Don’t ask me how I raised so much money to buy that cure, I just did. Why am I even telling you this?”



“Mission time! You guys will be going off to redecorate a room. The best room wins an exemption. Any remodel that does not exceed $5000 will earn 20 points. This is worth 180 points. Good luck.”

***



Heather: “Hmm…I have an idea in mind.”
Vince: “So drab. So uncolourful. Flowers!”
Cynthia: “I think I can move the dresser there, and perhaps add a plasma TV. Oh this will be my dream home!”
Skye: “Interior design is for nerds and girls. I’m not doing anything. It looks fine the way it is.”
Dominic: “I can’t wait!”



Honey: “Hmm…”
Eugene: “Well, this needs a major makeover.”
Jo: “Okay, what can I change? For one, the bed.”

***


Dominic: “I need to write down the clue I saw. A portrait of a fishing scene? Suspicious...”


Vince: “This curtain must go! Get me a limousine and I’ll send this fairy off to Australia!”

***



Cynthia’s room. Cost:  $10,594.
Heather: “Aww, how cute!”
Dominic: “You wasted a lot of money.”
Honey: “A bit too cluttered for my liking.”
Flynn: “I should have put a TV in my room too!”


Heather’s room. Cost: $1,341.
Skye: “You did nothing much. I see the same old bed, curtain and bedside table.”
Honey: “It’s interesting to see how you kept a similar theme.”
Vince: “So ugly!”


Skye’s room. Cost: NIL.
Heather: “You did nothing at all!”
Skye: “Just the way I like it.”
Honey: “Stop being so irresponsible and such a spoilsport!”


Flynn’s room. Cost: $18, 607.
Honey: “Very cluttered.”
Cynthia: “That’s  a lot of nice objects but you remind me of a rag-and-bone man.”
Skye: “You thief. These must be your prized collections, boasting them, aren’t you?”


Vince’s room. Cost: $6,564.
Jo: “You could have saved on the colour.”
Dominic: “Too much. Just. Too much.”
Honey: “Very unnecessary.”
Cynthia: “I think you lost the whole point of a bedroom. I wouldn’t sleep in here.”


Eugene’s room. Cost: $5,019.
Skye: “Is that sabotage? Just exceeded by a little. And pink and yellow are not good colours.”
Flynn: “You’re a girl aren’t you?”
Vince: “Mona would have a lot to say.”
Heather: “I actually like it. Reminds me of uni dorms. But lighting is inadequate which is surprising coming from you.”


Dominic’s room. Cost: $4,173.
Jo: “Simple but too bright for me.”
Cynthia: “It’s very…minimalist?”
Flynn: “You spent too much on too little.”


Honey’s room. Cost: $1,472.
Skye: “You aren’t any better. You kept the flooring.”
Cynthia: “This is even more minimalist. Boring.”
Vince: “Boring indeed!”
Flynn: “Feels too empty. What, are you trying to put in fengshui and keep it uncluttered?”


Jo’s room. Cost: $5,439.
Dominic: “It’s similar to mine but too dark. I should have thought of the red carpet.”
Honey: “Too many entertainment objects. It detracts from the main purpose of a bedroom.”
Eugene: “Dull.”
Vince: “Dullard. And that light is so cheap but the bed is super costly.”


“Only 3 Sims spent under $5000, so 60/180 points are earned. The pot now has 325/740 points. Also by a 0-2-0-1-1-1-0-3-1 vote, Honey’s room is the best and earns an exemption.”
Honey: “Glad to see people share similar taste.”


***


Heather: “Skye, I’d like to know why you didn’t’ participate in this mission.”
Skye: “Oh, I thought it was Cynthia. Because the moment you come in I hear a dog barking madly.”


Skye: “Even Cynthia is hotter than you.”
Heather: “That’s hurtful…”


Vince: “Eugene, there you are! I’d like to form a coalition with you, since Mona and Lisa are gone.”


Eugene: “Mona and Lisa…Mona Lisa! Haha!”
Vince: “Wait, why is she here?”
Eugene: “We’re having a party!”
Vince: “Flabbergstopious!”


Eugene: “I’m not interested in your coalition, I’m afraid. I prefer working alone. Nice chatting with you, but I must go.”




Eugene: “There’s NO way I’m joining Vince’s coalition. Both Mona and Lisa left one after the other. Vince is probably the Mole and cost them! Good thing I had the foresight to know that Vince doesn’t seem to like dull Jo and I brought her along. I love my joke though. Mona Lisa! Ha! How apt!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!