Wednesday 20 August 2014

12.06-I need my face



Dominic: “Woah.”
Jo: “Are you scared?”
Dominic: “No. I’m just surprised about the news. And the fact that Flynn Moto’s name appeared on it.”


Dominic: “Care to share what your past is?”
Jo: “..I…I got headed by llamas, yes, that’s it.”
Dominic: “Nice try.”
Jo: “Stop probing! It’s my own privacy!”
Dominic: “You wrote it in your journal.”
Jo: “I had no idea they would take it to make a mission! Plus I can’t tell you. Look at what you did to Dominica!”


Dominic: “You’re like the Mona Lisa. I can see right through you.”


 
Jo: “The Mona Lisa is very deep. Do you really understand her? She hides many secrets, you know.”
Dominic: “One being the Mole?”
Jo: “What audacity!”
Dominic: “If you won’t tell me, I’m leaving.”
Jo: “Bye.”


Honey: “Oh, really?”
Eugene: “Yes, it’s hilarious!”
Honey: “Well it’s disrespectful to gossip about others behind their backs.”
Eugene: “Stop being my mother.”
Honey: “I’m a teacher. It’s my job to ensure the right values get transmitted.”


Heather: “So, what’s in his journal?”














Heather: “I’m a reporter. I have to resort to....other means sometimes. I’m curious to find out more about Skye. The more he tries to shake me off to harder I’ll hold on. I didn’t find anything interesting in his journal, just his thoughts of everyone else. He thinks I’m an annoying pest who can be cute at times. He called me cute! *blushes*”


Cynthia: “I hope to travel the world someday. With my children.”


Honey: “Why aren’t you?”
Cynthia: “I’m worried about money. We’re always worrying about money. Money makes the world go round.”
Honey: “Have you thought about the cost-effective travel methods?”
Cynthia: “That’s no fun. My children have gone there a million times already. I want to bring them to somewhere new and exciting.”
Honey: “Your children must love you very much.”
Cynthia: “I’m sure they’ll realise whatever I do is good for them.”














Cynthia: “Back in my hometown, I’ve gained notoriety for being overprotective yet extremely fierce. I’m labelled ‘Tiger Mother’. People think I’m overly stressing my children but I feel that’s nonsense. What are they worried about? I’m the one worrying about money.”


Honey: “Parents have a big influence on their children. I’m sure they’ll understand what you did for them and reciprocate.”

Quiz time.

***


 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Before Mission 3, what did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Waffles
B: Mac and Cheese


Q3: In Mission 3, which number did the Mole pick?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 6
G: 7
H: 8
I: 9
J: 10
 
Q4: In Mission 3, whose journal statement did the Mole get?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Skye Lowe
F: Mona Panting
G: Honey Pearl Thurman
H: Flynn Moto
I: Heather Long
J: Dominic Kaliton


Q5: In Mission 3, did the Mole work with others or alone?
A: With others
B: Alone


Q6: In Mission 3, did the Mole guess the statement’s owner correctly?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 3, who did the Mole think the statement belonged to?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Mona Panting
F: Honey Pearl Thurman
G: Heather Long
H: Dominic Kaliton


Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole work with their statement owner?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole worked alone


Q9: In Mission 3, which statement belonged to the Mole?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 6
G: 7
H: 8
I: 9
J: 10


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Skye Lowe
F: Mona Panting
G: Honey Pearl Thurman
H: Flynn Moto
I: Heather Long
J: Dominic Kaliton


***


“Another execution ceremony. One of you will be going home tonight. Who?”



































































































“Flynn Moto, you may go.”


































































































 
“Eugene Sassy.”


“You 5…all tied with the same score. It will be up to the other half of the house to decide your fate. Make your pleading speeches.”


Heather: “I know this is the second time on the block, but you must believe me! With a 5-way tie, I’m sure it isn’t my fault this time! I may have gotten onto the wrong Sim. Please, one more chance.”



Honey: “This is my first time here, and I haven’t ever been here, so I have always done well. This time is a pure coincidence. Vote who you want out, but I’m sure it isn’t me.”


Jo: “I’m winning this for my sister Zoe, for my reputation, for my fans, for everything. Don’t destroy my hope now.”

 
Dominic: “I’m a celebrity! I’m sure you guys won’t vote for me!”


Mona: “An artistic Sim left already. You can’t bear to let another one go! Do you really want Vince rather than me? I’m the logical one here, he’s the irrational one!”
















































































“With a 2-1-1-1-0 vote, 












































































































"...Jo, you are safe.”























































































































“Dominic, you are safe.”






























































































“Heather, you may go.”



“Honey, Mona, one of you will be going.”





































































































































































































































































































































































“Honey Pearl Thurman, you are….safe.”
Honey: “I thought so.”



“I’m sorry Mona, but you are executed.”
Mona: “That’s sad. I really didn’t think they would vote for me, but with such a big number of ties, I wouldn’t be surprised. It’s only 2 votes.”
“What would you think cost you your game?”
Mona: “Being with an eccentric Vince. Our coalition fell before it could take flight. But I’d also put it on luck. We had a 5-way tie for goodness sake!”
“Who did you trust most on the game?”
Mona: “I trusted Vince, but then I chose him, so I’m not sure…I think Jo too.”



“Thank you for joining us Mona.”

Here are the votes:


Skye: “I vote for Heather because this lady has to go. It’s her second time already.”



Flynn: “I’d choose Mona. Don’t ask me why. I flipped a coin and her hat just tells me she’s more than meets the eye.”


Eugene: “Honey is old and annoying. We don’t need a mother or teacher on this show. My vote goes to her.”


Cynthia: “I would choose Mona to go because I think she doesn’t have the appropriate values any Sim should have. I’m not voting for Heather or Honey, and unlikely Jo, and I think Dominic has his use around here. I don’t want his fans to hate me. I need my face."


Vince: “Jo should go because if she doesn’t Mona may recruit her to join our coalition and I don’t want that.”


And the avant garde Mona Panting leaves! Will Vince be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!