Monday 18 August 2014

12.04-Because in the first place you're safe and I don't know why you bothered coming down

Quiz time.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Did the Mole dye his/her hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 2, in what order did the Mole hear the message?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not hear the message


Q4: In Mission 2, in what order did the Mole spread the message?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C; 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole spread by accident
F: The Mole did not spread it
G: The Mole did not hear it


Q5: In Mission 2, what was the message the Mole spread?
A: The sky is blue today
B: The sky was blue today
C: The Mole did not spread
D: The Mole did not hear


Q6: Who spread the message to the Mole in Mission 2?
A: Jo Lin
B: Heather Long
C: Honey Pearl Thurman
D: Vince Da Leon
E: Dominic Kaliton
F: Nobody

Q7: In Mission 2, who did the Mole spread the message to?
A: Heather Long
B: Honey Pearl Thurman
C: Vince Da leon
E: Dominic Kaliton
F: Skye Lowe
G: Lisa I. Upp
H: Nobody


Q8: In Mission 2, did the Mole spread the message correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not spread at all
D: The Mole did not hear the message


Q9: In Mission 2, which floor did the Mole spread the message?
A: 1st floor
B: 2nd floor
C: The Mole did not spread


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Skye Lowe
F: Mona Panting
G: Lisa I. Upp
H: Honey Pearl Thurman
I: Flynn Moto
J: Heather Long
K: Dominic Kaliton



***


“Welcome to another execution ceremony. You know the rules: Name called equals safety.”
















































































“Eugene Sassy.”
Vince: “I must say I love your pink shorts and round butt.”
Eugene: “Finally someone appreciates it!”
























































“Dominic Kaliton. Because in the first place you’re safe and I don’t know why you bothered coming down.”
Dominic: “I wanted to see how it’s like during execution.” 
















































































































“Skye Lowe, please take your leave too.”
Skye: “Fine. Be like that.”



“Now it’s down to you 3.”
































































































































































“Vince Da Leon.”
Vince: “Is safe!”



“One of you girls will be leaving tonight... 





















"...It will be dependent on the other contestants...








































"...because you two tied. This either means you both scored high or scored terribly.”
Heather: “I’m thinking the latter, but how?”
“If you meant how as in how this will take place, it’s simple: the other contestants will vote for who they want to see gone. It can be based on anything. The one with the higher score is eliminated. In the event of a tie, the faster quiz taker is safe. Make your pleading speeches.”


Heather: “I should stay because there’s too much artsy fellows in this house anyway. Plus, my reporter background will be able to help me snuff out the Mole. You’ll find me valuable. Give me another chance and I’ll prove it to you.”


Lisa: “What she just said was rubbish. You can’t have too much art. My expressiveness and creativity may just aid you in your own personal games as well as to devise clever plans for the Mole to walk into. Keep me instead of her. You won’t regret it.”




The safe contestants vote…





“The votes are in. With a 6-3 vote, 



























































































































































"...Heather Long, you may go. Lisa Ingrid Upp, you are the next to be executed.”
Heather: “What a relief! Thank my lucky stars!”
















Heather: “I thank the 6 of them who voted for me to stay. I will not disappoint any of you! I feel sad that Lisa has to go, but that’s how the game works. And this could prove that I’m not the Mole…unless the producers choose to fake one…but that’s unlikely because if the Mole’s gone, the show’s over. This may be a disadvantage to me though if the others know I’m not the Mole. Next time, I’ll listen to my instincts and not my book.”



Lisa: “I am sooooo disappointed in myself and in everyone. 2/3 of the votes went to me! How could they! I hope that my coalition members can win this for me and prove that art is essential. They will regret it.”
“What is your biggest mistake in your eyes?”
Lisa: “I don’t know. Bad luck maybe? At least I know that I was tied with a reporter who’s supposed to be good at such things, so I can’t be that bad.”
“How would life here change without you?”
Lisa: “There will be one less creative, innovative mind. The place will be less vibrant and colourful now.”


“Thank you Lisa for joining us.”

***


Skye: “Someone better turn on the lights.”



Flynn: “You’re no better! You’re just a scumbag! Don’t think I don’t know you have dealings with the underworld! You must work for them!”



Skye: “That is an insult to me! I work alone.”
Flynn: “Yadda yadda yadda. Save that for a willing audience.”


Flynn: “Look, I respect you and I think we’re on the same boat here. Unloved, neglected, hated by society. So we should be standing on the same side. But that gives you no excuse to step on my toes and insult me!”
Honey: “I turned on the lights and come down to hear this ruckus? Go to sleep! Stop picking a fight, you two!”


Skye: “Scumbag! You’re just a thief, admit it. I’m nothing like you. I don’t need love or attention or care how society looks at me. I have no reputation to upkeep anyway. You on the other hand…you are supposed to be a businessman, but you’re actually a robber at night! You made your fiancée break up with her boyfriend to elope with you, and at your bachelor party, you ditched her for the party dancer!”
Flynn: “How...how did you know?”
Skye: “I know a lot of things you don’t.”
Dominic: “Skye, that’s rude!”
Eugene: “Break it up you two.”



Flynn: “You checked up on me? How dare you! You have no ethics!”
Skye: “A criminal mastermind never does.”
Flynn: “Take that!”
Skye: “Petty slap. Like that will do any damage. But you’ll regret the day your hand landed on my face.”
Flynn: “Try me.”















Skye: “Who are they to interfere with my business? I don’t like Flynn’s face, so I pick a fight? Is that wrong? I believe it’s my own right to do whatever I want! I don’t care about others, so others shouldn’t care about me! And worse yet, they all seem to stand on Flynn’s side! Fine! I don’t need their support anyway! I never did! I can survive on my own! I’ve done that for 20-odd years!”

***

Here are the votes:


Dominic: “I vote for Lisa to go because ouch! Personal assault! How dare she say it’s rubbish? That’s unethical of her!”


Vince: “I’ll vote for Lisa because she may be a threat to the art scene.”


Honey: “I vote for Lisa because she seems so ill-disciplined and ill-mannered. I have more respect for Heather.”


Skye: “I want Heather to be out because she’s extremely nosy and annoying. I like Lisa’s idea of creating a plan too.”


Eugene: “I’m voting for Heather because as a reporter, she should be accurate, on the spot. Second chances don’t come often and shouldn’t even be given!”


Mona: “I’ll vote for Heather because Lisa’s my coalition partner with Vince. Together, we’ll rule the artsy world!”


Flynn: “I’m voting for Lisa because what plan can she concoct that the others can’t? I can concoct one easily, and based on her reasoning, so can the other artistic peeps in here.”


Cynthia: “I’m voting for Lisa because she’s very unethical and that’s not right. She should have moral values and at least some decent sense of basic respect and courtesy!”


Jo: “I feel that Lisa should be out. I think Heather deserves another chance to prove herself.”




The artistic Lisa I. Upp leaves! Who’s next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!