Thursday 28 August 2014

12.14-Blame it on the Smole



Heather: “If you don’t mind me asking, why can’t you trust anyone?”
Skye: “I learnt to work alone and trust myself only.”
Heather: “Growing up was that bad for you, huh?”
Skye: “You could say that.”
Heather: “And that vampire mark?”
Skye: “The Organisation. They misled me. The Leader kept praising me and sowing discord among the other members. Then he used a lure, about greater power I could ever imagine and eternal youth, ruling the night skies. I was tempted but I couldn’t reject. He forced that vampire onto me.”
Heather: “What’s the vampire’s name? What’s the Leader’s name?”
Skye: “Why are you asking so much?”
Heather: “I’m just concerned, that’s all.”


Heather: “Hey let’s try that machine!”
Skye: “I don’t wanna.”
Heather: “Come on, it’ll be fun!”


Creepy paparazzi who are bold.
Serena: “I sold my hand on eBay to earn money but it wasn’t enough so I became part of the paparazzi.”


Heather: “Let’s try this!”
Skye: “Whatever floats your boat.”


Skye: “How do you do this?”
Heather: “You hold onto this thing like this…”


Heather: “Well, it’s decent I guess. I never really expected much from this anyway.”


Heather: “Hey let’s take a picture!”


Heather: “I guess it takes a while to show up.”


Jo: “Dominic’s right. I should just enjoy myself. If anything happens I can just blame it on the Smole.”


Eugene: “Cool! I want to try!”
Heather: “You’re on your own.”
Eugene: “Am I not sassy enough for you? Bias!”


Dominic: “So, who do you think the Mole is?”
Jo: “I still think it’s Eugene.”
Dominic: “Really? But he tied last quiz…”
Jo: “I think it’s fake. What are the odds of the Mole not being the lowest yet? Cynthia alone is too big a gamble. See? She’s out of sight again.”


Cynthia: “I feel so neglected.”


Cynthia: “Why are you running?”
Eugene: “Quiz time!”

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: In Mission 7, where was the Mole when first standing on the dance mat?
A: Nearest to camera
B: Furthest from camera
C: In between


Q4: In Mission 7, who did the Mole look for to dance with?
A: Jo Lin
B: Heather Long
C: Cynthia Tigress
D: The Mole was the one looked for

Q5: In Mission 7, where was the Mole standing from the perspective of the wall speaker?
A: Left
B: Middle
C: Right


Q6: Who was the Mole’s dance partner in Mission 7?
A: Cynthia Tigress
B: Jo Lin
C: Eugene Sassy
D: Skye Lowe
E: Heather Long
F: Dominic Kaliton

Q7: In Mission 7, how long did the Mole dance for?
A: Less than 2 hours
B: Less than 3 hours
C: 5 hours


Q8: In Mission 7, did the Mole request to stop dancing?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 7, did the Mole step on their partner’s foot?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cynthia Tigress
B: Jo Lin
C: Eugene Sassy
D: Skye Lowe
E: Heather Long
F: Dominic Kaliton

***


“Tonight, another one of you goes home. Let’s begin.”






























































































































“Heather Long.”

















































































































































“Eugene Sassy.”




“Cynthia Tigress, Skye Lowe, one of you will be leaving tonight.”
Skye: “I just want a snack.”
Cynthia: “Another tie?”
“Nope. One of you scored lower than the other.”
















































































































































































































































“Skye Lowe.”
Skye: “Yes I’m safe!”


“I’m sorry Cynthia Tigress, but you are the next to be executed. How do you feel?”
Cynthia: “There must be a mistake! I feel shocked, definitely. How can I be out? I’ve never even tied and then I’m out?”
“What do you think cost you?”
Cynthia: “I was being a bit too cautious and plopped down an answer for every contestant. I guess that really killed me and backfired.”
“Who do you find yourself closest to on the Smole?”
Cynthia: “Honey Pearl Thurman, even though she left in the end. Among these 5, I can’t say who really. I’m definitely not close to Skye, Dominic, Eugene, Jo or Heather.”



“Thank you for your time Cynthia and congratulations on making it 6th.”















Eugene: “There goes my theory, thrown out the window like the guy who wanted to see time fly. Cynthia is not the Mole? I’m real lucky. That proves that the Mole managed to get a fake tie before. I’m thinking it’s Heather, because she tied twice. But now I’m really not sure.”

***


Skye: “Why are you guys eating mouldy cheese? You guys aren’t the type to eat those things.”
Heather: “It’s disgusting but we’re currently out of food and we’re lazy to cook.”
Skye: “Sigh. Do I have to do everything around here?”
Heather: “You don’t find it a waste of food?”
Skye: “Well it’s spoiled. I can eat it. I have a strong stomach.”
Eugene: “If you can so can I.”


Dominic: “Look at that booty!”
Jo: “What booty?”
Dominic: “Oh! Jo!”
Jo: “I didn’t think you were this type of person!”














Dominic: “What bad timing she has. Every guy does that, don’t they?  I just wish she’d stopped overreacting sometimes. She’s so reserved. Be more open!”


 
Heather: “What’s this?”


Heather: “I’m sure Jo won’t mind if I take a peek in her journal…”

Who is the Mole? What will Heather find in Jo’s journal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!