Saturday 9 August 2014

11.18-Control

Dominica uses her exemption.

 
Q1: Does the Mole have black or blonde hair?
A: Black
B: Blonde

Q2: Does the Mole have a nickname?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What’s the Mole’s favourite colour?
A: White
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Grey


Q4: In Mission 9, did the Mole say the mystery word?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was Dominica

Q5: Did the Mole earn an exemption in Mission 9?
A: Yes
B: No
 
Q6: In what order did the Mole say the mystery word in Mission 9?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not say it
D: The Mole is Dominica

Q7: In Mission 9, did the Mole enter the hospital?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In what order did the Mole leave the hospital in Mission 9?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not enter

Q9: In Mission 9, what was the Mole doing during the surgery?
A: Telling ghost stories
B: Doing the surgery
C: Revising journals
D: There was no surgery

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Dominica Kaliton
B: Prissy Chrissy
C: Ellie Phante
D: Dory Neo

***



“Dory Neo, Ellie Phante, Prissy Chrissy. One of you will be leaving us tonight. Are you ready?”


Dory: “I feel like I’m forgetting something….”


Dory: “Oh, that’s right! The floor!”









































































































































































































Ellie: “No….”
“I’m sorry Ellie, but you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and head over there.”



“How do you feel about being the last to be executed?”
Ellie: “I was so close! I don’t want to be out now. That means I can never win…that’s so depressing.”
“What do you think was your fatal strategy?”
Ellie: “Choosing the majority whenever possible. I was still doing that up till this point, although I had decided to put Dory’s name in a few times. I was thinking that Pris may choose me at some point in time.”
“Who do you want to see win?”
Ellie: “Dominica. I think she has control of the whole thing. I have a feeling she will win, unless she’s wrong the whole time.”


“Thank you for joining Ellie. See you at the finale.”


***



Dominica: “You can drop the act now. It’s so obvious you’re the Mole, Dory.”
Dory: “Who’s the Mole?”
Dominica: “For some strange reason I believe you have no idea what I’m talking about.”
Dory: “What are we talking about again?”
Dominica: “Nevermind…good luck tomorrow.”
Dory: “Thanks…but for what?”
Dominica: “Ugh.”


And we’re that close to the finale! Who will win? More importantly, who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!