Wednesday 27 August 2014

12.13-Ouch, that's got to hurt

Welcome back to the Smole! Previously the remaining 7 contestants went to vote for who they wanted to leave, thinking that it would really happen. Unfortunately, they ended up cursing themselves as the Sims with the highest votes, Cynthia and Heather, earned an exemption instead of leaving. No points were earned, so the pot still has 795/1880 points. There was yet another tie and this time Vince was sent packing. Who shall be next?

***

 

We interrupt your regular Smole with an unexpected fire, apparently from a cheap fireplace.


Eugene: “Ugh, how do you control this thing?”


Jo: “I don’t want to die!”
Cynthia: “Not as a hungry ghost!”
Skye: “At least let me get a snack before dying!”


Dominic: “Another fire’s starting!”


Eugene: “Ow! Wait, where’s Heather?”
Skye: “She better not be consumed by the fire already!”


Heather: “Zz…”














Heather: “I was clueless about the fire going on. I don’t know how it started, but nobody bothered to wake me up even though there’s like 3 other people sleeping in the same room. I could’ve died! But at least through this incident, I’ve gotten to see the others more thoroughly.”


Skye: “Fire’s are great…but I’m not going to let this one consume her.”



Skye: “You know, I think I can just run out now and leave you guys to die alone.”
Eugene: “You’re a monster.”
Skye: “Took you long enough to find out.”


Eugene: “If you want to me change my opinion of you, do something!”


 
Cynthia: “It’s got me! Take care of my 2 children, and don’t let any of them touch my coffin money!”


Eugene: “I’ve got you!”


Jo: “Stupid cheap fireplace…wait, maybe it’s a fake one like last season!”
Skye: “You want to take a bet on that, lady?”


Cynthia: “Am I dead yet?”
Eugene: “Nope.”
Cynthia: “Oh god why? Just let me die and then I don’t have to worry about rising costs of living!”


Skye: “Stop being a wimp and do something!”
Dominic: “I don’t have a fire extinguisher!”


Skye: “Here! I’ll go find another one!”


Jo: “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Oh my god Cynthia, you look like a ghost!”
Cynthia: “I’m dead? Phew! Now I can go haunt the government and force them to change all their stupid policies! Really? Flat priority only to those with families? Over-the-chart prices of milk powder and diapers?  Not allowed to drink water in the train? Fines for everything! The audacity!”


Cynthia: “I’m going to look for them right now!”


All: “AAAAAAHHHHH!”
Heather: “Zzz…mm…chicken wings…”
All: “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!”



Jo: “Watch where you fire that thing!”
Skye: “Get away you useless woman!”
Eugene: “Move away!”


Jo: “Fine! Wait…what did you just call me Skye?”


Darren: “Ooh, free show.”


Tourist: “Ouch, that’s got to hurt. Should we do something about the fire?”
Darren: “No, it’s not happening to us anyway.”
Tourist: “You guys are an unhelpful bunch. Oh well. When in Rome, do as the Romans do!”


Skye: “I said you’re useless and the fire should just eat you up!”
Jo: “You’re terrifying!”
Skye: “I always am.”


Dominic: “Oh my goodness, finally.”


Jo: “You’re awfully late to the party. The fire lasted for what, 5 hours?”
Jordan: “It’s not my fault the emergency dispatchers are incompetent!”


Tourist: “Oh, party’s over. That’s too bad. Nobody died. It would have been great if I could use their fur to make teddy bears.”

I swear, Starlight Shores people are sadists.



Serena: “Hello there. My name is Serena Curry. I heard there was a fire going on here yesterday. I’m wondering if there are any dead bodies. Perhaps I can sell their organs on eBay.”
Dominic: “Sorry, but everyone lived.”
Serena: “That’s disappointing. Tell me when someone decides to plop!”

***


 
Heather: “I heard about the fire.”
Skye: “Where were you yesterday?”
Heather: “I was asleep. I had no idea there was a fire.”
Skye: “Really?”
Heather: “You don’t think I started the fire, did you? That’s arson! Why would I be so stupid to do that?”
Skye: “I don’t know!”
Heather: “You don’t trust me!”
Skye: “I don’t trust anyone!”


Heather: “Fine! You probably think I’m the Mole!”
Skye: “I didn’t say that…”

***


 

Contestants are running (even though there are 2 cars that have never been used) to Verde Park, where they will participate in the spring dance. The longest dancing pair will earn an exemption each. Anybody who is able to dance for more than 3 hours earns 40 points for the group. This is worth 120 points.


Looks like they’ve chosen their partners.


Let the dance begin!


Cynthia: “Relax. You feel very tense.”
Dominic: “Oh my gosh I’m dancing with Jolin!”
Jo: “And I’m dancing with the Dominic Kaliton.”
Skye: “Why do you look taller than me?”
Heather: “I’m wearing heels.”
Skye: “Take them off. I don’t like women who are taller than me.”
Heather: “Nobody said you had to.”


.
.
.




An hour has passed.


Eugene: “Ouch!”
Cynthia: “Oh sorry!”
Eugene: “Nah, it’s fine. I’m magnanimous.”


Jo: “Oh my gosh! Are you okay?”
Dominic: “Good thing you’re not wearing stilettos.”


Cynthia: “Sorry again!”


Heather: “Oh dear! Simmer down, don’t get mad!”
Skye: “Do I look like the type who gets mad easily?”
Heather: “Yes, actually.”
Skye: “Heh. I guess I do.”

Okay this is getting old. They should have gone for ballroom dancing class first.


Skye: “Listen, I…I’m sorry. I apologise for thinking you’re the Mole and accusing you of starting the fire.”
Heather: “Apology accepted. On the contrary, I would love it if you thought I was the Mole. It would help me win.”


Heather: “Oops! Silly me!”
Skye: “Okay that’s it.”
Heather: “You’re going to end it just like that? Can you stop sabotaging for a moment?”


Skye: “I’m sorry but I’m not going to do it any longer. I don’t listen to anyone but myself.”


Only 2 are left! 2 hours have passed.


Cynthia: “Oh sorry again!”
Eugene: “Dude I can’t dance anymore! My feet are swelling!”


Skye: “See I’m not the only one.”














Skye: “I made some wrong decisions in my life. About joining the Organisation. But I don’t regret anything else since it helped me survive 20 plus years alone. I don’t regret sabotaging either and I don’t want to hurt Heather, but I guess it has to be this way. Although I did have fun with her. I haven’t enjoyed such company in years. Someone who takes me for a true friend and not a tool to be used. That’s what I learnt in the Organisation. It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there and if you don’t make your move and use others, you’ll be finding yourself in a coffin.”


This couple has gotten themselves a pair of exemptions!


Ew, creepy paparazzo spying on the celebs.


Jo: “There is a creepy stalker watching us. I think he’s one of the paps. I hope he doesn’t think we’re a couple.”
Dominic: “Why do we have to bother about our image so much when others can do whatever they want? Come on; just enjoy yourself for this moment.”


Dominic: “The music is nice.”
Jo: “Really? You think so? It’s actually one of my songs.”
Dominic: “Oh, no wonder it’s so beautiful.”


Jo: “Oh! I wasn’t watching where I was stepping.”
Dominic: “It’s fine.”
Jo: “I think we should part now. We’ve been dancing for 5 hours.”
Dominic: “We helped earn 40 points for the team. The pot now has 835/2000 points.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!