Friday 15 August 2014

12.01-Who's that idiot driver that drove right into me?





So it’s another season of the Smole and a brand new cast. Welcome to the Smole, Season 12! This season 12 contestants will compete in missions to earn points for the Pot, which the winner will bring home. Among them is the Mole, hired by the producers to deceive and sabotage missions, all to earn points for their own Pot to bring home. The remaining 11 true players will have to take a quiz after every mission to determine who the Mole is. The one with the lowest score is executed and this will continue until we have the winner, the Mole and the runner-up.

This season, the exemption twist is no longer in play due to negative feedback. However, we have a new twist in place. Whenever 2 or more players tie, the non-tied players will be able to vote who they want executed. They’ve now become more murderous, and now players have to handle relationships well if they want to survive, if not do their best in every quiz. However, this may prove an advantage to the surviving player who may think their Mole is wrong. So it’s such a dilemma for these players this season to decide whether they want to score well or tie.
Let’s meet them! Is the Mole


Vince Da Leon, 38, self-employed artist?


Honey Pearl Thurman, 49, Simlish teacher?


Skye Lowe, 27, criminal?


Jo Lin, 32, singer-cum-actress?


Mona Panting, 29, unemployed?


Or is it Lisa Ingrid Upp, 32, unemployed?


Could it be Eugene Sassy, 28, unemployed?


Cynthia Tigress, 43, housewife?


Dominic Kaliton, 35, celebrity?


Heather Long, 30, reporter?


Flynn Moto, 37, thief?


Or is it Calvin Hobus, 33, bus driver?

***


For the first few days, we find the contestants already writing in their journals. Hardworking bunch.


Vince: “Yawn...so drab. Needs more colour. I’m bored.”


Mona: “Green? Really? It’s too bright and jarring in my opinion. And who was that idiot driver that drove right into me?”

***


Vince: “Green~ Thank you! Thank you everyone!”


Jo: “This is quite a comfy chair!”
“This recliner is used for diary room entries. If you’ve nothing to spill, get out of there.”


Skye: “You! Bright yellow and hot pink? Are you mad? You’re uglier than that old hag!”
Eugene: “How dare you insult my fashion sense? I love my hot pink pants!”


Eugene: “Listen, I’m not here to pick a fight with you.”
Skye: “I can’t stand your looks. You better change them if you want to stick around.”



Eugene: “Can’t we make friends?”
Skye: “I’m not interested in making friends with a gay.”


Skye: “I’m going upstairs to choose a bed now. Nobody better steal it from me.”


Eugene: “What’s up with that dude? Who’s he to comment on the way I dress? Vince dresses more lavishly than I do! I love my hot pink short pants! I’m  not looking for trouble, bro, but if you get on my nerves you’ll regret it.”


Skye isn’t the musical type, so I’m surprised he’d pick up the guitar. With so much autonomy, I can say this will be an interesting season.


Honey: “Ugh, not the best I heard, really.”
Lisa: “At least he’s got some artistic flair in him.”


***


Honey: “I’m cooking breakfast. Don’t eat that cake.”
Dominic: “You sound like my mother.”
Honey: “I’m a mother of two actually.”















Dominic: “Hello everyone! It’s me, Dominic Kaliton. Yes, I’m the brother of Dominica Kaliton, the winner last season. She was bragging all day about her win and how she guessed the Mole from the very start. I’m not happy. I’m indignant, so I signed up for this season to show her I can win too.”



Honey: “Thanks for helping to clean up.”
Skye: “You’ve got to be independent and learn to do things by yourself.”
Honey: “Your parents taught you well.”
Skye: “…I don’t have parents.”














Skye: “I’m an orphan. My parents died early, when I was like, only 6 or 7? I had to learn to survive by myself. Back in my hometown there’s no such thing as a social worker. I eluded everyone though.. I cooked up a plan to make everyone think my parents were still around, just self-employed. I played recordings of them and everything. It was foolproof.”



Heather: “What’s that?”
Skye: “Nothing.”
Heather: “Come on, show me.”
Skye: “It’s just a tattoo.”

***

“Mission time! Your first mission is to interview one another. By randomizing, we have chosen who will pair up with who. You guys can ask any question you want within 3 minutes. As long as all questions are answered within this time frame, 20 points are added. This is worth 240 points and is a good way to learn about your housemates.”



Jo: “So Mona, why are you unemployed? Were you fired or anything?”
Mona: “Nonsense! I have been unemployed since the start! Never got a job! I’m actually an art critique though and am sometimes hired to be judges for some small-scale competitions. I’m quite well known among my peers. In fact…”
“Time’s up! Unfortunately not all questions were answered in time. Swap roles.”

***


Mona: “Are you interested in art?”
Jo: “Art as in? There’s the painting type, the performance type, even designing computer software is considered art!”
Mona: “Any type of art.”
Jo: “Okay, well I’m actually a contract artiste. I’m an actress as well as a singer. I was a singer in the past but I dove into acting recently and moved away from singing. I still use my stage name Jolin in both though…”
“Time is up! Unfortunately not all questions were answered either. No points for this team.”














Mona: “The audacity of her! Just because I’m unemployed doesn’t mean I was fired! And even if I did have a job in the past, I could have quit! I’m a choosy employee. If the job doesn’t suit me, I’m not willing to work as that. I got payback when I bombarded Jo with questions. I blame her that we didn’t earn points.”



Cynthia: “May I know if you would actually use your journal?”
Lisa: “What’s that supposed to mean? Of course I’d use it! Why would I not? What are you trying to get at? That I’m the Mole? How dare you! It’s only been a few days and you accuse me of being the Mole? What gave you that idea?”
“Time’s up! Swap roles.”

***


Lisa: “How do you feel about art?”
Cynthia: “Art is for chumps. It can’t get you anywhere in society. I always tell my children, if you want to get a good job and survive in the world, you must study hard and go to university and earn a doctorate or PHD or something. You must choose jobs like lawyers or doctors…”
“Time is up! No points earned either!”

***



Dominic: “What do you dislike most?”
Eugene: “I hate gardening, definitely. My hands get dirty. And my clothes. That’s just disgusting to soil my shirt and pants. Not my lovely pants!”
“Time’s up! Not bad, you guys are so far the first team to earn 20 points.”

***


Eugene: “What’s your ideal vacation?”
Dominic: “Riding out in the sunset with my girl in my hand, alone on a beautiful lagoon which crystal clear water and soft sand…ah, picturesque isn’t it?”
Eugene: “It sure is. How about your most embarrassing moment?”
Dominic: “Uh, haha, I’ve never embarrassed myself.”
“Time’s up! 40 points in the bag!”

***


Calvin: “What’s your favourite hobby?”
Honey: “Hmm…in the past I loved playing soccer actually.”
Calvin: “Really? Couldn’t tell.”
Honey: “Many can’t. Where was I? Oh, I also love reading. These great pieces of literature never fail to bring me to another world. I enjoy immersing myself in another place without actually travelling…”
“Time is up! No points!”

***


Honey: “Do you like gardening?”
Calvin: “No.”
Honey: “Photography?”
Calvin: “Sort of.”
Honey: “Buses?”
Calvin: “I don’t know.”
“Time’s up! 20 points are earned!”

***














Honey: “It’s a clever tactic to give succinct answers so as to earn points, but I wish Calvin saw the greater meaning behind this mission. It’s a great chance to learn more about others. All I know is that his command of language isn’t that strong, if all his answers could not exceed 3 words.”

Vince: “Do you like being on the Smole, in this brand new house?”
Heather: “Absolutely! Perhaps I should even do a feature about it!”
Vince: “What is your most memorable article?”
Heather: “It’s about the time where my article managed to influence everyone to donate to a poor family. I brought their news to public light and made their issue known so that others could help. I felt like a Samaritan.”
“That’s it! You talk quite fast Heather, so 20 points are added!”

***


Heather: “Why do you dress as such?”
Vince: “It’s my style. I love it. I love mixing and matching colours and ooh! A fly!”
Heather: “Okay…what is your favourite colour?”
Vince: “I love all colours!”
“Time’s up! Another 20 points added!”

***


Flynn: “Do you aspire to influence others?”
Skye: “Not really. I don’t care what the world thinks. All I care about is myself and my survival.”
Flynn: “What do you work as?”
Skye: “…”
“Time’s up! No points awarded this session!”

***


Skye: “What’s your house like?”
Flynn: “Why’d you ask?”
Skye: “Because unless you want to drag the group down, you better answer.”
Flynn: “That doesn’t make sense…it’s a small simple hut. That’s all.”
Skye: “What do you have inside?”
Flynn: “Are you a thief?”
Skye: “It’s not your turn to ask the questions. So answer me.”
“Time is up! No points earned! The pot now has 100/240 points.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!