Monday 25 August 2014

12.12-Bumnugget



…Nobody usually watches the TV on their own except Dominic. Now they’re all snatching the seats.

***


Vince: “I have some interesting news for you about Jo…it’s about her Sing-o-gram past…”
Dominic: “I already know that. She told me.”
Vince: “She did? Grr!”


Vince: “Rock out?”
Dominic: “Okay…”
Cynthia: “Why are you two here doing some silly, nonsensical stuff…must resist urge to scold and beat you with a rattan like I do to my children.”


Eugene: “I’m curious how you work as a reporter.”
Heather: “I have secret ways, which I shall tell you since you shared with me your Mole suspect some time ago.”


Vince: “You’re brainless and a dullard.”
Skye: “Do you know who you are talking to?”
Vince: “I don’t know. You blend in with the surroundings.”
Skye: “You messed with the wrong guy.”



Skye: “Take that, you bumnugget!”


Skye: “Oh, it’s time to take the quiz soon. Better revise.”

***

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: The Mole has a similar hairstyle to which of the following previous contestants?
A: Vlad Pire
B: Tay Swift
C: None of the above


Q3: In Mission 6, where did the Mole sit?
A: Ends
B: Side nearer to fridge
C: Side nearer to wall

Q4: In Mission 6, in which order did the Mole vote?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th


Q5: In Mission 6, who sat to the right of the Mole?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Skye Lowe
F: Heather Long
G: Dominic Kaliton


Q6: In Mission 6, who voted after the Mole?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Skye Lowe
F: Dominic Kaliton
G: Heather Long
H: Nobody


Q7: In Mission 6, how many votes did the Mole get?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
 
Q8: In Mission 6, did the Mole cast the first vote for their target?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the only voter for that target


Q9: Is the Mole not Vince Da Leon?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Vince Da Leon
B: Cynthia Tigress
C: Jo Lin
D: Eugene Sassy
E: Skye Lowe
F: Heather Long
G: Dominic Kaliton

***


 

“And it’s another time for execution. It’s so exciting to see who leaves the door next.”





























































































“Skye Lowe.”
Skye: “I wouldn’t even be here if you voted for me in that mission!”

































































































“Dominic Kaliton.”



“One of you three will be going home tonight. Again, we have a 3-way tie. It’s getting annoying. Make your speeches.”


Jo: “I was prepared for this. I’m sure you guys don’t want me out. I’ve always been nice towards you all. My talents will go to waste if you guys choose to vote me out and I go home. I may provide that information you need to help you out. I have such a strong reason to win. Let me go one step further with that.”


Eugene: “Can you guys not love me and my pink pants? Without me, there will be a hole left to fill. I’m bubbly and fun to be around. So I’m a bit sassy and cheeky, but it livens up the mood! Everyone’s so depressed trying to find out the Mole. And it’s my first time here. Give me a chance.”


Vince: “I will not hound you guys and chew on your bones if you guys let me stay. I’m not crazy. I’m fun and spontaneous and random, and that makes me better than Eugene. His pants will get old and thrown away one day, but my unpredictability will keep boredom at bay.”

***


“With a vote of 0-1-3,“

































































































 
“Jo Lin, you are off the block.”
Jo: “Phew!”




















































































































































 
“Eugene Sassy…you are safe.”
Eugene: “What a relief!”



“I’m sorry Vince Da Leon, but you have been executed.”
Vince: “I thank that 1 vote. But I hate the fact that the majority of the house is murderers! How many times have they killed someone already just because they don’t like them? It’s horrifying, I tell you!”
“What do you think was the strategy that cost you your game?”
Vince: “I don’t know. I spent time recruiting coalition members but nobody wants me. I don’t know why. I’m too odd for them maybe? For quizzes, I chose whatever letters I was happy with, usually the rarer ones whenever possible.”
“What do you think will happen now that the arts coalition is gone completely?”
Vince: “It was gone long ago when Mona, the only other member, left. But they will regret looking down on art! It’s like putting lettuce in Cadbury sauce! It just doesn’t make sense and will become very bland.”


“Thank you for your time Vince.”
Vince: “Bye potato-heads!”


***

Heather: “You’re quite a smart guy, actually. I really think we should form a coalition.”
Skye: “I accept the compliment but decline your offer.”
Heather: “Why? We can work together and win?”
Skye: “Tell me honestly, do you think I’m the Mole?”
Heather: “Well…not completely, but maybe a little bit.”
Skye: “See? There isn’t complete trust, so forget about it.”
Heather: “There can never be complete trust in this game.”
Skye: “That’s why I always work alone. You can never really trust anyone other than yourself.”

***

Here are the votes:


Cynthia: “I’m voting for Vince Da Leon. He’s a bit too crazy and random for me. His unpredictability means he can’t be trusted and if I ever fall to be the lowest he may just vote for me! I can’t take chances.”


Heather: “Jo is such a sweetie and I feel for her if she wants to win. Vince is fun. I’m sorry Eugene, but I’ve seen enough of your antics and pants. My vote has nothing to do with you hating Skye, because everyone does. I choose Eugene.”


Dominic: “My vote is for Vince. He can be terrifying and he managed to get a hold of Jo’s secrets! It’s unsafe for a woman to sleep with such a madman alone! What if he knows all our secrets? What if he’s the Mole?”


Skye: “I don’t know who I should choose. I don’t really like them all. I guess Jo is not getting my vote. Eugene….while we mutually loathe each other and he’s daring enough to stand up to me, it can be admirable and I don’t see him as a threat. Not as big as Vince who chose to mess with the wrong man. He can be a very big threat and really, nobody wants a guy like him to win. My vote is for Vince Da Leon.”


And the eccentric Vince goes! Who is next? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!