Friday 1 August 2014

11.15-There's a kind of a dance they do with poles

The last time, the 6 contestants went to swim laps around the pool. Only 4 Sims completed it and Dominica won the exemption for being the first. Prissy only completed 4 laps while Rick completed 2, so 260/300 points were earned, or 810/1200 points. Rick was executed next to his dismay. Who will win? Who is the Mole?














Prissy: “Who says blondes are dumb? The Blodnies have proven all of you wrong! Now that Rick has gone, I am more sure that the Mole is Jonathan, since he’s the only minority left. But I’m pretty sure Rick chose Jonnie as the Mole too, so I don’t know what happened there. Maybe he wasn’t clear of Jonnie’s actions. Or maybe we’re both wrong. If so, this is dangerous! I need to speak to Dominica!”


Dory: “Here you go Nemo…wait why is that fire still raging! Aah!”














Dominica: “I woke up to hear the producers say I need to sing a song and gave me a song to sing. I was baffled, but still did it nonetheless, hoping there was an exemption or something. Not that I need it. I know who the Mole is.”



Dominica: “That girl, she has a fire in her heart, but she’s afraid to use it, she rather douse it~”


Prissy: “Oh no Dory! We’re too late to hear Dominica sing!”
Dory: “Why is she singing?”
Prissy: “Did you forget? Ugh, nevermind. Talking to you is exasperating.”
“Mission time! Your mission involves you going to an abandoned warehouse. You guys will have to climb ladders and slip down poles to find the final destination. Anyone who makes it there within 5 hours earns 20 points, while the first SIm there earns an exemption! This is worth 100 points. Good luck!”


Dory: “I want to read my journal!”
Dominica: “Hurry up!”



Dory: “I didn’t even get to bath…”
Ellie: “Sometimes when you’re desperate you forget about your hygiene.”
Dory: “You’re African?”
Ellie: “What?”
Dominica: “Dory! Don’t be racist!”


***


Prissy: “If you’re not the Mole, then tell me who is.”
Jonathan: “Not that easy.”


Jonathan: “Why is the arrow pointing to this pole?”


Prissy: “There’s got to be somewhere to sit and read…perhaps this wall leads somewhere?”


Dory: “This place looks so dry.”


Ellie: “I’m going to check for any other ladders first.”


Dominica: “Sometimes it’s best to follow the arrow.”



Ellie: “Aha! I found another ladder!”


Prissy: “That’s a dead end, so…down we go!”


Dory: “This is so fun!”



Prissy: “Looky what I found!”
“A chair.”
Prissy: “A throne fit for a queen like me! And I’ve got something more!”














Dominica: “I realised I didn’t really see Pris at all the whole time. It was afterwards that I found out she found a hidden exemption.”




Dominica: “Oof!”




Dominica: “That was quite fun actually!”




Prissy: “Ooh, a cannon.”










“3 hours left!”








Jonathan: “I’m trapped. Now what?”


“If you ever find yourself trapped, we allow you to go back the way you came.”
Jonathan: “Meaning?”
“Climb up the pole, idiot.”


Ellie: “I feel so alone here. It’s like my darkest days…”




Dory: “I’m back down here again!”
Dominica: “Let’s see…”
Dory: “What are you doing?”
Dominica: “Drawing a map of the place. It could help.”


Dominica: “Oh, hi there Ellie!”








“2 hours left!”










Jonathan: “Who’s there? I hear someone crying..”





Jonathan: “Ellie! What happened?”
Ellie: “I feel so alone, so lost, so helpless!”
Jonathan: “Then let’s go together.”
Ellie: “Thanks Jonnie. You’re a really nice guy. I shouldn’t have thought you were the Mole.”
Jonathan: “…That’s okay. I don’t think you are either.”
Ellie: “What? Then my chances of me winning are slim…What if I told you I was the Mole?”
Jonathan: “No Mole would just announce it like that.”















Jonathan: “Ellie wouldn’t lie. But the Mole lies the whole time. It’s such a paradox. Should I trust her or not?”




Dominica: “Done with my map!”


Prissy: “Oh, another pole!”



Dory: “Oh, it’s another dead end. What am I looking for again?”







Dory: “Hey I see a star! Is this it?”
“Yup!”



“Congratulations Dory! You are the first to find the end! You win an exemption!”



Dominica: “Aah! Oh, it’s fake. Great. Wrong way.”



Jonathan: “Is that the correct way?”
Ellie: “I don’t know…”



Prissy: “Oh no, I’m trapped!”
“If you find yourself trapped, you are allowed to climb down a ladder or up a pole.”



Dory: “I heard there’s a kind of dance they do with poles…”


Dominica: “Hey! I think this is it!”



“Congratulations Dominica! You are the 2nd to arrive! With less than an hour to spare!”


Dominica: “These sketches…they look like the one I asked Dory to sketch!”
“She was here earlier.”




Ellie: “We went the wrong way.”


Prissy: “Why is this pole so slippery?”




Jonathan: “Wait up!”




“Time’s up! 40/100 points are earned, or 850/1300 points. Dory and Prissy have an exemption.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!