Sunday 24 August 2014

12.09-Heather's Articles




Last time on the Smole, 9 contestants went to be interior designers for a day, remodeling bedrooms while trying to keep within the budget of $5000. Only Heather, Dominic and Honey achieved it and thus 60/180, or 325/740 points. Honey was also voted to have the best room and thus won an exemption. However, there was another tie between Dominic and Flynn and Flynn was the more unpopular one, thus he was the 4th to leave. Who will be next? Who is the Mole?





Honey: “Hmm...Heather’s Articles? Interesting. Perhaps I can find something in here which points towards her being likely to be the Mole? She once wrote articles about finance, terrorism and even anti-vampirism! She sure seems to have a sense of justice. Oh, there’s an article titled ‘Seeing Red’. Perhaps it refers to the colour in this room?”



Heather: “I see. So what happened in the end?”
Jo: “I…”
Eugene: “Jo! There you are!”















Heather: “I was doing my job, trying to find out the Mole as well as to get some celebrity scoop about Zoe and Jo, then Eugene had to butt in and ruin it! If not I would have gotten enough information to prove that the rumours are true! Call me sly, but that’s how you’ve got to do it.”



“Mission time guys. Your first half will be outside. You guys will be playing musical chairs. When the music plays, you guys walk round the chairs. When it stops, sit on the chair. The one left standing is out and the winner gets an exemption. Anybody who is able to react quickly enough and sit down within 3 seconds earns 30 points for the group. This is worth 1080 points. A lot is at stake here.”

***


Honey: “This place is infested with insects!”



“Let the music start!”











Music stopped.



Eugene is unable to get a seat! 4 Sims sit within 3 seconds.


And the music starts again.
















Honey: “Boo-hoo. I don’t really like these childish games anyway.”
4 Sims sit within 3 seconds. That’s 240 points already.







































The music stops. 2 Sims sit within 3 seconds.


Skye: “Let me sit.”
Heather: “No. You have to earn it. This time, winning is more important than anything.”
Skye: “Fine! I don’t care about this idiotic game anyway!”

















































Another 2 Sims sit within the time and Cynthia is out.






Dominic: “I’m going to sit here!”
Jo: “There’s another chair for you to sit at.”


Vince: “Great applesauce! I’m out!”
2 sims again.




Only 3 remain.








































Jo is eliminated.
Jo: “I’m too hungry to continue.”
Again, 2 Sims sit within 3 seconds.



It’s down to Heather and Dominic. Who will win that exemption? They both want it badly.



And the winner is…






































































Dominic! Another 30 points. He wins the exemption and 450/1080 points are earned.

***


“This is where you can earn bonus points. This is dog and bone. When your number is called, you try to get the book. Those furthest away are 1s and those nearest are 4s. The winning team will help earn the points. For example, if the winning team has a 3-0 victory, 30 points are added. A 2-1 victory and 20 points are added. The last round is the exemption round and whoever gets the book first wins it. Dominic doesn’t need it but he can get it again if he wants to be evil and not let the others be safe.”


“2 numbers that can add up to 3!”
Skye: “I hate math.”
Cynthia: “2 numbers…”
Heather: “That’s 1 and 2!”


“Eugene scores!”



“All but 3!”



“Eugene gets it again! He’s good at this.”


“The only number that’s not called!”
Eugene: “That’s 3! Skye, go!”


Skye: “Give that book to me lady.”
Jo: “Fat chance. Threats won’t work here.”















Skye: “Am I losing my influence? Both Heather and Jo wouldn’t listen to me! Like I care anyway. I prefer being alone anyway.”




“Whoever gets the book gets the exemption. All!”


Cynthia: “Give me the book!”
Heather: “I need it!”
Dominic: “Jo, for us?”
Skye: “You wretch! You better hand it over!”
Jo: “It’s no use! I’ve got it! Yay!”
“Jo gets the book ‘Tiger Mother’, the exemption and 20 points are earned. As such, it is now 470/1080 points, or 795/1820. Buck up guys. The Mole is at work.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!