Friday 3 June 2022

52.11-Teach me senpai



 The last time on the Smole, Dotty and Maurice played Jeopardy to collect answers for the other four who got 6/10 questions correct. 47/100 points were earned as a result to make the pot 298/530 points. At the execution ceremony, it was Maurice who was executed. Who will be executed and who never will?

*
*
*



Dotty: "Two lines...am I...no, this can't be. How is it possible?"

*
*
*


In honour of National Superhero Day, the final five will be trained by five Superpower Rangers on a particular superpower. Each of them can earn 30 points if they successfully pass the Superpower Ranger Test at the end.

*
*
*


Seth: "If I had a superpower, it would be invisibility. It would be extremely useful."


Archibald: "If I had a superpower, it would be super speed. Maurice embarrassed me back in Mission 4. I want to wipe that smile off his face."


Deborah: "If I had a superpower, I would choose telekinesis. Imagine how easy life would be when you don't have to lift a finger."


Sabrina: "If I had a superpower, I would choose super strength. It's a modern woman's superpower."


Dotty: "If I had a superpower, I would have the power to fly. I would be able to fly freely like a bird and explore the world from a new perspective."

*
*
*


Seth is at Ocean Wave. He will learn the art of invisibility from Yellow Ranger.


Dotty is at the mesas. She will learn how to fly from Pink Ranger.


Green Ranger will teach Deborah telekinesis at Ganges Port.


At Harbourfront Gym, Red Ranger and Blue Ranger will train Sabrina on strength and Archibald on speed respectively.


Archibald: "Are you sure I'm up for this?"
Blue Ranger: "I am a Superpower Ranger. I will make you run like the wind."
Archibald: "If I had known..."


Red Ranger: "Why are you rushing? You don't want to hurt yourself. Watch my demonstration first."


Green Ranger: "Nothing in my hands now."


Green Ranger: "But I can make that box over there levitate."


Green Ranger: "Ta-da!"
Deborah: "Impressive."


Deborah: "Teach me senpai. Is that what they call masters nowadays? I hear it on TV and my students all the time."


Pink Ranger: "Easy."


Dotty: "I would hardly call that easy."
Pink Ranger: "You just need a little practice. I'll give you training wheels."


Pink Ranger: "Come. Hold my hand and trust in me."
Dotty: "Aah!"


Dotty: "Oh my gosh! This is so fun!"


Dotty: "Is anyone getting a picture?"


Yellow Ranger: "We'll start here as practice."
Seth: "I can still see you."
Yellow Ranger: "Because I let you see me."


Yellow Ranger: "Watch this."


Yellow Ranger: "Excuse me. Excuse me!"


Yellow Ranger: "See that?"
Seth: "Wow. I want to learn how you did that."

*
*
*



Archibald: "It was an extremely difficult task for me. I was sure I was going to die before the day ended. No matter what I did, I just couldn't improve my speed quickly enough."

*
*
*


Sabrina: "Nngh..."


Sabrina: "Aah!"


Red Ranger: "Are you okay? I told you you can't rush things. Strength is not about brute force."


Seth: "Can you see me?"
Herman: "Why can't I? I'm not blind."


Seth: "Oh....can you see her?"


Herman: "Who?"


Archibald: "I...can't...do it..."
Blue Ranger: "Yes you can! You already look younger than your age. If you train hard enough you can feel younger than your age too!"


Dotty: "Aah!"


Dotty: "Help!"


Pink Ranger: "Are you okay?"
Dotty: "I landed on my tush. I think I'm fine. But my stomach..."


Dotty: "Ugh..."


Dotty: "BLEUGH!"


Pink Ranger: "Are you alright? I hope I didn't go too fast."
Dotty: "Your speed was fine. It's just...I'm probably a bit sensitive to motion than most."


Green Ranger: "You need to really concentrate on trying to lift that pebble up."


Deborah: "Come on!"


Deborah: "Ugh!"
Green Ranger: "Maybe we should start with something simpler."


Deborah: "How much simpler can it get than a pebble?"

*
*
*

The contestants do some final training before their test.








*
*
*


It is time for the first test. Dotty will have to fly for 5 minutes without touching the ground to earn the group's first 30 points of the mission.


Dotty: "Here goes nothing."


Dotty: "Come on, get higher..."
Pink Ranger: "You can do it!"


Dotty: "I'm doing it. I'm flying!"


Pink Ranger: "You passed the test, Dotty!"
Dotty: "I did it!"


Pink Ranger: "I'm so proud of you."
Dotty: "That was so amazing. I've never been able to fly in my life. I got to see the birds and the rooftops and all the small little Sims and..."


Dotty: "Thank you so much for your guidance. I couldn't have done it without you."
Pink Ranger: "It was all you."

*
*
*


Dotty has earned 30 points. Can Deborah earn the next 30 points? She must lift a peg box for her test.


Green Ranger: "Concentrate..."
Deborah: "I'm concentrating!"


Deborah: "It's all your fault. You made me lose focus!"


Deborah: "I managed to lift the box at the trial run but when it came to the actual test I just couldn't move it. I'm so disappointed in myself."

*
*
*



One test passed and one test failed. The next to take the test is Archibald. He must run from one end of Marina Avenue to the other in 3 minutes and 30 seconds to pass the test.
Blue Ranger: "On your marks, ready, go!"


Runnin, runnin, runnin, runnin'


Runnin, runnin, runnin'


Ain't runnin' from myself no more
Together we'll win it all


I ain't unnin, runnin, runnin, runnin'
Runnin, runnin, runnin'


Ain't runnin' from myself no more
I'm ready to face it all


If I lose myself, I lose it all

Blue Ranger: "And time! 3 minutes and 22 seconds. Good job Archibald!"


Archibald: "Huff...huff..."


Archibald: "Uh-oh."

*
*
*


For Seth's test, he must perform three activities at Soleunda's Siren without being noticed: make drinks, dance and shout in a megaphone.

*
*
*


Seth: "I channeled whatever Yellow Ranger taught me. To be small and unnoticed and to behave in such a manner that nobody would bat an eyelid."

*
*
*


Seth: "My, it's crowded and noisy in here. Can any of you see or hear me?"


Seth: "I have to do three tasks."


Seth: "Can you see me?"


Seth: "Good."


Seth: "I'm going to dance in front of you. I'm so glad you can't see me."


Seth: "I did it. Am I really invisible?"


Seth: "Excuse me...oh right, you can't hear me."


Seth: "Time to make some drinks. Excuse me."


Sandro: "Uggh...the bo.b-b-bobbing is giving me a headache."


Sandro: "Itssa goodthing I have you, my friend."
Seth: "You can see me?"
Sandro: "I'm...I'm...I'm g-gonna swallow you whole...ugh..wheressa toiletttt..."
Seth: "Oh he's talking to the drink."


Seth: "Time for my last task. How do I shout without anyone hearing me?"


Becky: "FREE DRINKS! WOO!"


Seth: "Free drinks on the house! Grab them while stocks last! Is that enough?"
"Congratulations. You passed the test."
Becky: "Who cut the music and who is this random dude congratulating others?"

*
*
*


Sabrina is the last one to take the test. She must do 10 pull-ups to earn 30 points and pass the test.


Sabrina: "1, 2, 3..."


Red Ranger: "Pace yourself. Slow and steady."


Sabrina: "4...5...6...7..."


Sabrina: "8...9...10!"


Sabrina: "I passed the test."


Only Deborah failed to master her superpower, so 120/150 points have been earned, giving the pot a boost to 418/680 points. Will the newfound superpowers help the contestants in the execution or the pursuit of the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!