Monday 11 November 2013

3.01-A certain contestant tried to sue us

(For some reason I can't find the logo on my computer, so we'll have to do without it.)

Welcome to the Smole, Season 3! We have 12 new contestants who are fighting to earn points for the pot, which will eventually be the amount of money they will be bringing home…if they are first. However, out of the 12, 1 is actually a mole, hired by the producers to deceive and sabotage, so that the mole can earn money. The remaining 11’s job is to find out who that is. After every mission they will answer a quiz consisting of 10 questions on who they feel is the Mole. The one with the lowest score is then evicted at the execution session thereafter.

You may have remembered how last season, a certain contestant tried to sue us. He really did, but thanks to our loyal fan base, we overcame his forces and won the lawsuit. There were many supporters protesting outside the court, and to show our appreciation, we chose 12 contestants who helped protest.


They are…



Valerie Sidnia, 37, librarian.


Rory Sim, 35, unemployed.

Egret Hendrique, 27, unemployed.

Charity McProsper, 30, major donator.

Esmeralda Ivy, 29, unemployed.


Alexander McWee, 38, DJ.

Tanya Sim, 32, Bed Pan Cleaner.

Jin Tai, 39, Martial Arts Teacher.

Audrey Adler, 42, divorcee.


Edison Richards, 43, scientist.

Carlos DeSantos, 40, unemployed.

And Fiona Poisette, 34, part-time florist.

Who is the Smole?


***



The contestants are headed to Studio 4 to do their next mission, a revised version of Deal or No Deal. Well, it’s pretty much the same. 1 contestant will be the banker, then the remaining will choose a case which they feel has the most money. Then they choose low amount cases and then the banker makes a deal with them, hoping to buy the case. If the banker wins, (case higher than offer) he gets an exemption. If he loses, 160 points are given.  (There are 16 cases)

Charity: “Who shall be the banker?”
Audrey: “Me!”
Valerie: “Ok then.”



Carlos: “I don’t know what to do with life…I’ll leave it to chance.  Case 12!”
Audrey: “Case 12 it is! Choose 4 cases.”


Charity: “I say we pick Case 5!”
Alexander: “Fine by me, babe.”
Audrey: “That is…30 Simoleons! That’s quite low, so keep it up!”


Valerie: “I think Case 3.”
Audrey: “Valerie, that’s…100 Simoleons! A bit on the high end, don’t you think?”

Esmeralda: “I feel like picking Case 2.”
Jin: “In that case, I choose 9.”
Audrey: “Case 2 contains 150 Simoleons, and Case 9 contains 110! Not good… Okay, time to make a decision.”


Audrey: “I offer 50 Simoleons for that case.”
Charity: “No deal.”
Audrey: “Pick 3 cases.”

Fiona: “Okay guys, I think I got this one. Shall we try Case 6?”
Jin: “Fine by me.”
Esmeralda: “Alrighty then.”
Audrey: “That case contains 120 Simoleons! It’s not looking good, guys.”

Tanya: “Valerie…Case 8?”
Valerie: “Umm..sure.”
Audrey: “It contains….160 Simoleons! Oh dear! There goes the grand prize!”



(For some reason, I can't find this picture either. :( )

Esmeralda: *whisper*
Fiona: “Hehehe…”
Jin: “What are you guys saying?”
Fiona: “Oh, um…we choose Case 1!”
Audrey: “That is 10 Simoleons!”





Esmeralda: “Here’s the thing. Fiona and I got along so well together I chose to form a coalition with her. I’m not sure with Jin yet.”

Audrey: “Time to make the call…20!”
Tanya: “No deal!”
Audrey: “2 cases.”

Valerie: “Something about Tanya makes me suspicious of her. Tanya chose 1 case, which is the one with the most points. Then she chose no deal. Okay, that might make sense, and perhaps I’m reading too much into it. Maybe I should investigate Charity instead for saying deal?”

Carlos: “It’s so unfair….I’m left all alone, while that Jin is so popular. Whatever. Must look like I’m contributing. Case 11, Audrey!”
Audrey: “That has 50 Simoleons! Better.”

Fiona: “Okay…No. 7!”
Audrey: “…20 Simoleons! Okay, I offer to buy this case for 30 Simoleons!”

Valerie: “No deal! We’re going to win this thing!”
Audrey: “Yeesh. You guys are stubborn. Okay, 1 case.”
Valerie: “Case 10!”
Audrey: “110 SImoleons! Okay, my turn. Hmm, 10 Simoleons to buy this case! It’s not worth anything anyway.”
Charity: “Alright deal. Audrey has a point.”
Audrey: “That case has….130 Simoleons!”
Charity: “What?”

Audrey: “Yes! I’m so happy! I won! My first exemption!”
Tanya: “But no points.”
Audrey: “Oh well…you win some, you lose some. Time to get home.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!