Tuesday 12 November 2013

3.04-Try to flirt with me again and I'll scream molest




Edison: “Eureka! I’ve figured out how the microwave oven works! Such a simple, yet complex mechanism. A true work of art. I give my praise to the man who invented this contraption.”












Carlos: “I feel like ending my life now…there’s no reason why I should live anymore.”
“Time for the mole quiz!”
Carlos:” I’ll jump later, I guess.”














Carlos: “I’m a coward. I keep procrastinating about ending my life. It was once beautiful, but it’s all over now. You see, I was once an international super spy. During one mission, I was to go undercover to infiltrate enemy base, but one of the villains saw through my disguise and brought me to his boss. I barely escaped. I was labelled a coward by my colleagues and the public, and I got fired by my boss eventually for underperforming. Nobody likes me. I just knew it. I already had this thinking from young, but I somehow managed to overcome it with the help of a counsellor and psychiatrist. But now I’m confined in this prison cell with no way out or help, like a bird, whose only escape is through death.”

***

















Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female




Q2: What did the Mole eat?
A: Waffles
B: Hot dogs
C: Unknown

Q3: In Mission 2, did the Mole look at the waffles?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 2, did the Mole eat the waffles?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Almost












Q5: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: Did the Mole enter the Journal room so far?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: Did the Mole enter the Journal room during the period of Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not enter the Journal Room today
D: The Mole never entered the Journal Room

Q8: What is the colour of the top of the Mole?
A: Green
B: White
C: Black
D: Blue
E: Yellow
F: Pink
G: Brown



Q9: Was the Mole in the kitchen during Mission 2 at any point in time?
A: Yes
B: No
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Rory Sim
B: Tanya Sim
C: Audrey Adler
D: Alexander McWee
E: Charity McProsper
F: Jin Tai
G: Esmeralda Ivy
H: Edison Richards
I: Valerie Sidnia
J: Carlos DeSantos
K: Fiona Poisette

***


“Okay, it’s time for the 2nd execution. One of you will be leaving tonight. There is no exemption for this mission, so there is a 1 in 11 chance of you guys going home. Without further ado,”
















































































“Jin Tai.”






























































































































Jin: “Yes!”
“Alexander McWee.”



















































































(No picture for this one.)

Alexander: “Booyeah! This man is still in!”




























































































































































































“Audrey Adler.”
Audrey: “Here goes nothing…What?”
“Sorry Audrey, you are the 2nd executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Valerie: “Audrey? That’s a surprise! She was a nice lady for someone divorced, and she was very open to a new relationship.”
Fiona: “This doesn’t look good for the ladies.”
Esmeralda: “Fiona, you’re right! We are outnumbered!”
Edison: “Hurray?”

“Share with us your thoughts, Audrey.”
Audrey: “It was fun! I thought a new romance would bloom between Alexander and me, but I was wrong. Maybe it’s a good thing. I don’t want to be cheated twice. I wish the rest good luck, and good love to Charity and Jin.”

***

Alexander: “I’m going to the toilet and cry.”




Alexander: “My love! Gone just like that! And it only just started! I haven’t even got to play with her yet! Oh well, she got away lucky. I suffer no loss either. And I don’t want to hurt her if she ever finds out about my two-timing abilities. She’s been hurt once already.”


Esmeralda: “Edison, come with me.”

Valerie: “They seem suspicious.”
Fiona: “I wonder what they’re up to.”

Esmeralda: “Hey, want to form a coalition? With my beauty and your brains, we can win this thing together!”
Edison: “That sounds like a good idea, but you haven’t thought it through. We need brawn, possibly.”
Esmeralda: “You’re right. Shall we get Alexander?”

Fiona: “I don’t know if I should…maybe she isn’t that trustworthy…but maybe she’s not doing anything…but what if she is? She may be sabotaging me and plotting to get rid of me with Edison!”










































































































Fiona: “Whoops!”


Fiona: “That was embarrassing.”













Esmeralda: “I knew Fiona would get suspicious. Good thing I thought ahead. I hope Edison doesn’t mind. I’m merely following Charity, that’s all.”

***

Fiona: “Esmeralda…”
Esmeralda: “Oh, you came back.”
Fiona: “Yes, now that Edison’s left. I’m wondering who you feel is the Mole?”
Esmeralda: “Edison.”
Fiona: “Edison? But you just…”
Esmeralda: “Tactics, comrade, tactics. I was trying to test Edison out by getting closer to him and finding more about him.”
Fiona: “That’s risky business. Anyway, I believe it is Tanya.”
Esmeralda: “I beg to differ. I mean, everybody’s leaning towards Tanya, but you guys are wrong. She could just be throwing you off!”


Alexander: “Now that Audrey’s gone…”
Charity: “You think you can just do that, don’t you?”
Alexander: “What?”
Charity: “You know! Now that Audrey’s gone, you set your eyes on me! And every other lady in the house! Well, too bad! Audrey was wise in leaving. I think I shall do the same if you ever try to get fresh with me.”
Alexander: “”Chill babe, you’re too hot for me to handle like that. Let’s cool in the bed.”
Charity: “Try to flirt with me again and I’ll scream molest.”
Alexander: “It’s a pleasure…”
Charity: “MOLEST!”
Alexander: “Okay, okay. I’m leaving.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!