Tuesday 5 November 2013

2.07-Forfeit


























Casey: “Great! My original intentions were all thrown out the window that night! Susan is probably going to kill me. Well, I don’t mind letting her think that I’m the mole.”














Kathleen: “I’ve been very unsuccessful lately. With getting Reynard back from Casey, with fighting with Casey and winning, with earning exemptions and with flirting with guys. Maybe it was a bad idea to purposely shout at Casey the other night. But I feel like I’m in a very rocky position right now. I could easily be out if I don’t have an exemption to secure my spot. I want to be like Bloom last season, earning almost all exemptions, playing the people well and making it to the finals, but even better. I want to win this thing. But I’m not exactly sure who the Mole is yet. I need to form a coalition with someone quick. But who? The guys shun me and I’ve offended Casey and Mei, who seem to be on the same side. Perhaps Susan is my only hope. Hey, what’s that?”


Kathleen: “^ole? It must be a clue! Haha, I’ll win this thing and grab all those big bucks!”
















Susan: “I feel betrayed. Casey chose the wrong answer for the previous mission and misled me into it. I was going to choose yellow! Well, perhaps that was my fault for listening to her, but I trusted her too much. At least she gave me a chance to get the exemption. Also, Kathleen came looking for me. I don’t know how to respond to her.”


Kathleen: “SO, shall we form a coalition?”
Susan: “I don’t know. I’d like to, but…”
Kathleen: “Don’t worry about Casey. Don’t forget about how she misled you. She could be the mole!”
Susan: “You’re right. I guess it doesn’t hurt to join yours.”
Kathleen: “And quit hers?”
Susan: “Yeah…sure.”

Dennis: “Hey guys, can you come over here for a moment?”
Carter: “yeah?”
Dennis: “I’m thinking of forming a coalition with you guys. How does that sound?”
Carter: “Sure. I lost my previous one anyway.”
Guy: “Well, okay then. We guys need to stick together. I take it that none of you is the mole?”


Casey: “And I have to do all the chores. Sigh, a housewife’s job is never done.”

***

“Okay guys, your next mission involves you returning to the same maze. For those who were unhappy with not being able to find their way out blinded, now is your chance. Each person that makes it to the end within 2 hours earns 50 points, making it worth 350 points. May I remind you guys that you have 430/680 points so far. Also, the first one to make it to the end earns an exemption.”
“Now go!”


***


Casey: “I’m seriously not looking forward to this.”
Susan: “Well I am!”
Guy: “I never did this.”


Carter: “The clock is ticking! Time to move!”


Casey: “Follow me Susan!”
Susan: “Okay!”


Susan: “Not.”
Carter: “Hmm…not this way.”
Guy: “Ah! I’m stuck! How do I get out? I hope this wrench will work.”

Guy: “Oh phew. So, which way now?”






***







Mei: “Ah! I’m lost!”


Dennis: “Oh, I’m back at the entrance. What are you doing here anyway Guy? You should get going!”
Guy: “Erm…you go ahead.”
Dennis: “We should go together. Where’s Carter?”
Guy: “Beats me. Go find him. I’ll wait here.”


Carter: “Susan! Fancy seeing you here.”



Kathleen: “Is it this way?”
Mei: “So, which way now?”

Carter: “No, another dead end.”
Guy: “I forfeit! I’m not doing this!”


Dennis: “This is a breeze, considering we've done it before!”


Carter: “Hey Kathleen, can you find the way out?”
Kathleen: “Nope. Why not we form a coalition and find our way out together?”
Carter: “Nice try.”
Kathleen: “Would you rather stay here forever alone with me? I’m fine with that.”
Carter: “I’ll go on my own.”










































***




























































































Casey: “Is this it?”
“Congratulations Casey! You found the way out! That’s 50 points in the bag, plus an exemption!”
Casey: “All right! See you losers!”


***


Mei: “Oh, this map is confusing!”














Mei: “You see, I felt lost and decided to consult my journal. I drew a map of the maze based on my feeling, which was highly inaccurate, the previous time. Obviously that didn’t work very well.”


***


Carter: “Yes!”
“Congratulations! You are the 2nd out!”


Kathleen: “Hmm…”
“Congratulations Kathleen! You are the 3rd out of the maze!”
Kathleen: “No! Who got that exemption?”
“Casey.”
Kathleen: “Curse her!”


“You are the 4th Susan!”



***








“2 hours are up, folks. Time to leave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!