Wednesday 27 November 2013

4.04-You kick like a girl

Welcome back to the Smole! Previously the contestants went to participate in the Summer festival, doing various activities for points and ultimately an exemption. In the end, William got it along with a pirate face and golden tan. The team earned a total of 580/1890 points, which is rather low. How will they fare with this next mission?

This mission is to play a game of soccer. They get to practice for a while before they shootout against one another. The winner earns an exemption. This is a sure win as the winner will also earn all 100 points for this mission.

Katelyn: “Take that afro dude! You made me look like a clown with whiskers!”

“Practice time is up! Time for the shootout!”
Katelyn: “What? So fast? So unfair!”


Basically, you guys will be competing against each other. The kicker must kick 3 balls into the goal in order to proceed. Similarly, the goalkeeper must catch 3 goals to win the round. The winner will move on to the next round, and so forth until there is only 1 winner.

Matty: “You can’t go past me!”

William: “Wanna bet?”

2 balls for William, none for Matty.

Yes, 2 games are happening simultaneously.

Katelyn: “Ugh, I missed and I’m full of grass!”
Katelyn-1. Matthew-2.
William: “Score! I win, and you lose. I’m not surprised really.”
Katelyn: “I will win this!”

Matthew: “We shall see about that! Just because you’re a girl doesn't mean I’ll let you get that exemption!”

Matthew: “Told you so. I win.”




It’s the semis between Matthew and William.


Meanwhile, Kirby competes with Katrina. Whoever wins will be competing with one of the boys.

William: “I have good reflexes. You’ll never beat me!”
Katrina catches it nicely as well.

Matthew scores 1.


That’s Katrina’s 2nd ball. One more to advance!

Matty: “Kirby! You kick like a girl!”

Kirby: “What do you expect! I am a girl! Unlike you! You couldn't catch any balls!”

William: “NO!”

Kirby: “I will win this!”


Kirby: “Score! Ole Ole Ole Ole…”
Katrina: “Don’t be too happy yet. It’s only 1.”


Matthew: “And I win! Too bad, William. What happened to your reflexes?”


Katrina: “That’s the 3rd ball! You were too complacent, Kirby.”


And the next match is between Matthew and Romeo.

Matthew: “A kick…and a…”


Romeo: “Save!”

Romeo: “Come at me, bro!”
Matthew: “You asked for it!”














Matthew: “I imagined Romeo to be my love rival. I gave all my might, which was mostly used up against William, and even Katelyn, who’s stronger than I thought. I should never underestimate anyone. Boy, that Romeo’s really good! I’ve got my eyes on him!”

Romeo: “I’m not letting you win, Matthew Hamming! Don’t forget, I’m a Triple Agent. I have quick reflexes and good athleticism.”

Matthew: “Oh yeah, I forgot. This is harder than I thought it would be.”

Katelyn: “My, Matthew is even more embarrassing than I am! To think I was smitten with this bombshell actor!”
Matthew: “I’ll win this guys. Just watch!”

Matty: “We’re watching.”

Romeo: “Yes!”
Matthew: “No! So close to that exemption!”
Kirby: “This is awkward…”

Matty: “Go Katrina!”
Katrina: *gulp* “This will be hard.”

Katrina: “I’m not great with kicking.”

Romeo: “And yet another save!”

Katelyn: “Come on Katrina! Win this for us ladies!”














































Romeo: “I win the exemption and 100 points!”

“Congratulations to Romeo and William. Now we have a grand total of 680/1990 points. Not a lot, but at least it’s an improvement. Now, the quiz.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!