Thursday 21 November 2013

3.17-You want a piece of me?


Welcome to the Smole, Season 3! Contestants last went to play Monopoly, while Charity went to run as fast as she can. Charity ended up reaching home before the game was over, so the bonus points were lost, but all 400 points were still intact, despite Fiona’s terrible playing. They got 1920/2260 points. Edison got an exemption and was safe, but Alexander was executed. Only 1 stands in the way of the finale. Who?














Edison: “I can’t believe Esmeralda decided to break up with me! I don’t understand why! I tried my best to create the formula for happiness and love, but it didn’t work. She said I didn’t love her. How could that be? Do I not fully grasp the subject? Alexander’s advice didn’t work all too well. I now suspect everyone was out to watch me and Esmeralda divorce.”


Fiona: “Let’s see what I have inside my journal…my suspicions should be right.”














Fiona: “I found out that Alexander had snuck a peek at Edison’s journal before. It mentioned that Edison felt that I was the Mole. Of course I’m not, curse that Edison. But I must thank him for misleading Alexander and causing him to be executed.”

Charity: “You’re still in the mood to dance?”
Esmeralda: “Why not? I joined to live the high life and have fun. That’s what I’m doing now.”
Charity: “At the expense of Edison?”


Esmeralda: “Listen, you’re in no position to lecture me!”

Charity: “You’re right. But I’d like to know why you left him.”
Esmeralda: “We didn't truly love each other. We were mad to get married so quickly. He has everything up there, but none down there. He doesn't know how to love.”
Charity: “Maybe your expectations are too high.”
Esmeralda: “Maybe it’s time you left me alone.”


***

Charity: “Edison, are you all right? Come on now, cheer up. It’s not the end of the world.”
Edison: “BWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I loved with all my heart, I really did! But she didn't appreciate it!”
Charity: “Yes, that evil Esmeralda doesn’t know how to appreciate. So there’s no reason to get upset over her. She’s not worth it. It’s good that you divorced before going further.”


Fiona: “So, we managed to get Alexander out, no thanks to Tanya.”

Charity: “Yes. Their marriage was bugged anyway. But I still feel bad about that.”
Fiona: “What for?”

Charity: “Don’t you have a conscience?”
Fiona: “Push that aside; there’s no time for that here. We’re here to win, not to fall in love and be heartbroken and be ruled by our emotions, or be ruled by men! We’re dominating this game. Edison and Esmeralda’s coalition would have broken by now. So we have the advantage here. We can win this, Charity. Listen to me!”


***


“Okay, it’s time for another mission. You guys will be headed to the salon where you will either choose to get a tattoo, makeup or makeover, worth 20, 10 and 30 points respectively. Meaning you can earn a total of 120 points in this mission. Go for it!”

Charity: “Are you sure you want to drive, Edison? I mean, I’m asking this for your own good and our safety.”
Edison: “I’m fine!”


Edison: “I feel so hurt! What is the medicine to cure this heartache?”
Fiona: “Time.”

***


Charity: “Ooh, I like this one.”

Esmeralda: “I’d like a tattoo please.”
Ian: “You sure, lady?”
Esmeralda: “Do you not want business?”















Esmeralda: “I was originally planning for a makeover, but I decided that it was unnecessary. I was here to have fun and do something crazy. And I‘I've always wanted to have a new tattoo.”


Fiona: “Hmm….this eyeshadow makes me look more mysterious. Perfect for my cover.”

Ian: “Bear with it, little girl.”
Esmeralda: “I’m not a girl! I've done this before!”

Edison: “Okay, your shoes don’t match. You should wear heels.”
Emma: “Heels?”
Yumi: “Don’t steal my business.”

Charity: “How much will that cost?”

***

Esmeralda’s tattoo-Simoleon on a broken heart. Supposedly to symbolise that only money can heal her broken heart.

Esmeralda: “Thank you mister.”

***

Edison: “Must…bear…pain…”
Edison’s tattoo is a sun.

Edison: “It’s over? Finally. I've never dealt with so much pain in my life!” 


Ian: “My god, you’re such a dork and a geek! Haha!”


Edison: “You want a piece of me?”
Ian: “*gulp* erm, no sir. Thank you sir. Have a good day sir.”

***


Esmeralda: “You are like a gem….”
Marty: “Ew, no thank you! I’m married by the way!”
Esmeralda: “Boy, you smell…are you a hobo?”
Marty: “What? Of course not!”
Esmeralda: “Then why haven’t you bathed? Oh, I remember you! You crashed my wedding party! Thanks to you, I’m divorced! Happy now?”
Marty: “Just back away slowly, Marty.”


Charity: “I feel so alive!”


“That adds up to 60/120 points, half of it, which will then be 1980/2380.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!