Friday 1 November 2013

2.03-They're too small, princess
















Casey: “You mean I was sleeping with that guy last night? Shudder.”

Casey: “I found out that that Guy guy came and slept beside me last night! Ew! Anyway, from what I observed yesterday, Mei could be the mole for stalling, and so could Nick. Dennis was the only other guy eager to complete the mission and earn the money. I think I should talk to him and form a coalition or something.”




Kathleen: “What? Cheap stuff!”
Kathleen: “I wonder who the Mole is. Well, whatever. I’m here to rant about how terrible this house is and why the toilet is so cheap. Like Casey. Truth is, I know Casey. She’s my love rival. She stole my almost-to-be husband. Time to make her pay.”

Gerald: “It was sad to see Celin go yesterday. I worked with her before and though we didn’t quite get along, it was nice to know that someone I knew was on the show with me. Well, whatever now. I’m going to have to make more friends.”


Casey: “Ugh.”
Kathleen: “Why are you in such a bad mood?”
Casey: “Because you’re here.”


***

“Okay guys, listen here. I gathered your responses yesterday about who the Mole was, and Guy was voted to be the Mole most.”
Guy: “What? Why me?”
“Beats me. But thank them, because you earn a free exemption from today’s mission and execution. For this mission, you guys will be randomly grouped up. You guys will head to a specially crafted maze with eye contacts that make you go blind.”
All: “What?”
“Well, for the time you wear it anyway. You guys are scattered everywhere and are to find all the members of your group and then make it to the end. First group there earns an exemption, all members. This mission is worth 80 points. Good luck.”



Susan: “I need to pee so badly my legs are wobbly!”
“Put on your lenses now. I will move you around the maze. When I say start, then move.”

“START!”


Casey: “This is hard. Oof! Did I bump into something?”
Gerald: “I’ve got an idea.”


Kathleen: “I’m not moving. Nuh-uh. I’ll let them come for me.”

***



Carter: “Anyone here?”
“Stop!”
Carter: “Huh?”
“Turn around.”


Carter: “At that point in time I didn’t know why I was asked to stop. Then after a while I realised that I had gotten to the exit all by myself. I’m good.”





Casey: “Ow! Not again. Wait, who are you?”
Susan: “Susan Angels.”
Casey: “Perfect! We’ve found each other!”
Susan: “I say we stick together.”


Nick: “Hello? Hello? Anyone around?”



Nick: “What was Gerald up to? He says he was just having fun. I can’t imagine his public image then. It’s so suspicious. He deliberately make everyone walk past him and waste time.”

Dennis: “Lalala…ow! Who are you?”
Mei: “Me.”
Dennis: “Who’s me?”
Mei: “Me, duh.”
Dennis: “I wish I listened to everyone’s voices first. I need to talk to them more. Listen, if you don’t say your name, I’m leaving.”
Mei: “Can’t you hear me? I’m Mei!”
Dennis: “Mei? Oh! I thought you said ‘me’. Sorry there. Well, that was a waste of time anyway. Bye. Lalala…”

Casey: “Do you know where you’re going?”
Susan: “Nope! I’m using my instincts!”
Casey: “Just don’t walk straight into a—“
Susan: “Ow! I think I got pricked by the thorns in the bushes!”
Casey: “Too late.”

Casey: “Ugh. So many leaves.”


Mei: “Hi anyone here? No? Moving on.”

Carter: “I thought I felt someone run past me. Anyone there?”




Gerald: “Hehehe. Nobody’s going to find me.”


Mei: “Anyone there?”
Casey: “Why do I listen to you?”
Carter: “Who’s there?”
Susan: “Susan! And Casey.”


Carter: “Perfect. I’ve found you guys!”
Casey: “You are….”
Carter: “Carter.”

Nick: “Oh, I’m so hungry! And I banged into another bush!”
Kathleen: “Nick! I hear you! Took you long enough to find me! How dare you make me wait!”






Gerald: “I should get moving if I want to avoid being found.”
Mei: “Did I hear something? No? Maybe it’s just my hunger pangs.”



Susan: “I’m hungry!”
Casey: “I’d like a good meal too!”
Dennis: “Who’s that? Wait up!”
Kathleen: “Wait, someone was there!”
Nick: “It sounded like Dennis.”
Kathleen: “Nevermind then.”




Carter: “Oops! Sorry there. I can’t see.”
Dennis: “Hey, is that you Carter?”
Carter: “Yeah, it’s me! Are you Dennis?”
Dennis: “Yup!”
Susan: “Perfect! Everyone’s here! Let’s find the exit!”
Kathleen: “Hey!”
Nick: “Oops! Sorry.”
Kathleen: “How dare you do that again!”
Nick: “I didn’t knock into you again.”
Kathleen: “You’re right. This guy’s wearing a woolly shirt.”
Gerald: “Drats. I’ve been found.”

Mei: “Where is everyone?”
Kathleen: “Gerald! Finally, we found you! What’s the meaning of this? Making us find you!”
Nick: “Ow! I’ve been pricked! And my shirt is torn! I can feel the holes!”
Kathleen: “Shut up Nick. I’m lecturing Gerald. Wasn’t your shirt already torn?”
Nick: “Good point.”

***






“Congratulations guys! You have made it out of the maze!”
All: “Hurray!”
“That’s 40 points and an exemption for each of you!”

Nick: “I swear there’s something on my head. Where is Mei anyway?”
Mei: “Achoo!”
Gerald: “Hey, I hear someone!”


Kathleen: “Stop wasting our time Gerald. You’re very suspicious today, you know?”
Gerald: “I swear!”
Mei: “I thought I heard someone. I must be so hungry that I’m hallucinating and disorientated. I feel like I’ve been walking in circles!”

Kathleen: “If we lose I’m blaming all of you! Eat my fists.”
Gerald: “They’re too small, princess.”
Kathleen: “Right.”

Gerald: “Ah! Not again!”
Kathleen: “I’m dirty and smelly now!”

***

Nick: “It’s almost time up.”
Mei: “Hello? Who’s there?”
Nick: “Mei! We finally found you!”
Kathleen: “You wasted our time!”

“Congratulations! You’ve found Mei and the exit at the same time! That’s 40 points! Unfortunately, you don’t earn an exemption. And all but Mei are dirty and smelly.”

Gerald: “You mean you were waiting at the exit the whole time?”

Pot: 240/280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!