Monday 18 November 2013

3.14-Like a clogged toilet














Tanya: “Great, the TV’s broken again.”
Charity: “I wish Jin were here to help us fix it.”
Tanya: “You miss him too?”
Charity: “We almost had a thing…but he left too early.”
Fiona: “Oh, suck it up, you two!”

Tanya: “I love my waffles! Burnt means crispy!”
Charity: “I don’t mind burnt ones. There are others who don’t even get this treatment.”
Fiona: “Enough of this talk! Tanya, how are things going with Alexander?”
Tanya: “I…I don’t feel like doing it.”
Fiona: “You what? Does this mean you’re leaving our coalition?”
Tanya: “Please, don’t make me! Get Charity to do it! Or you yourself!”
Fiona: “I take that as a yes. Goodbye Tanya.”

Alexander: “Woah there! Eddy, my man, what are you doing on my bed?”
Edison: “Pondering about women…”
Alexander: “Having women issues, eh? Well, as your bro, don’t mind me sharing a feel tips and tricks with you. It’s not that hard really. Buy them the cheapest things you can find. They don’t care about appearance, they care about your appreciation.”
Edison: “Really? But Esmeralda sure seems to care about appearance a lot.”
Alexander: “Hey, I have the experience. You then have to be their lackey.”
Edison: “You’re not doing that.”
Alexander: “Do you want my help or not?”
Edison: “Fine. Go on.”
Alexander: “To really give them a good time, you got to bring it to the bed. And if they don’t feel like it, force them. They will enjoy it real good.”
Edison: “I’m not sure…”
Alexander: “That’s all I can say. The rest is up to you.”

Tanya: “So you want to know how to please women? Well, let me think. I know I like it when Rory does something surprising or special, or even a mundane thing, as long as I can feel his sincerity and love towards me. I like it when he listens to me. He’s not like those domineering men.”
Edison: “Thanks, Tanya. I knew I could count on you.”
Tanya: “Heh.”


Edison: “Esmeralda, come look! I’m doing something special just for you! I’m fixing the television! It’s such an intrepid design…”
Esmeralda: “I don’t watch TV often, so I don’t care for that. Can’t you see I’m on the computer? Ah, forget it. I’m going upstairs to find Alex.”

Alexnader: “You mean I can get to touch your endowment? But…”

Esmeralda: “Do you want to do it or not?”
Alexander: “Of course! Sweet! But let’s go to my room first.”







Edison: “I really don’t get women. What’s so great about Alexander? He’s not Alexander the Great, yet Esmeralda keeps going after him.”
Fiona: “Excuse me? You say you don’t get women? Well, I don’t get men. They are so talkative and distract me from writing in my journal. I don’t need their protection. And honestly, Alexander is far more interesting than you. Nobody likes a science geek.”


Esmeralda: “Hmm…where’s my Edison?”

Esmeralda: “Aw come on, are you still mad with me?”
Edison: “How can I be? You’re the boss.”

Esmeralda: “Then give me a hug.”
Fiona: “Disgusting. Men are so wishy-washy, they can’t make up their minds.”


***


Edison: “Excuse me?”
Alexander: “Meh. Not like mine. Dude, we’re all guys.”
Edison: “Whatever. I’m going to fix the shower for Esmeralda.”
“Time for the mole quiz!”

***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female
Q2: When receiving instructions for Mission 7, what was the Mole wearing?”
A: Sleepwear
B: Everyday wear
C: Athletic wear

Q3: When receiving instructions for Mission 7, where was the Mole seated?
A: Left of TV
B: In front of TV
C: Right of TV

Q4: When receiving instructions for Mission 7, where was the Mole seated on each chair?
A: Left
B: Right
C: Centre
D: The mole sat alone
Q5: Which van did the Mole take for Mission 7?
A: Black
B: White


Q6: Was the Mole seated at the front or back of the van during Mission 7?
A: Front
B: Back

Q7: Which door was the Mole behind in Mission 7?
A: Left
B: Middle
C: Right
D: The Mole was the guesser
E: None of the above

Q8: In Mission 7, was the Mole a guesser or behind the doors?
A: Guesser
B: Behind the doors
C: None of the above

Q9: In Mission 7, what order was the Mole guessed?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole was not guessed
F: The Mole was the guesser

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tanya Sim
B: Alexander McWee
C: Charity McProsper
D: Esmeralda Ivy
E: Edison Richards
F: Fiona Poisette



***



“Welcome back to another execution meeting. This evening one more will be leaving. Who will it be?”
Esmeralda: “Glad to know I’m safe.”
Charity: “Good for you. I’m having butterflies in my stomach.”














































































































































































































“Charity McProsper.”
Charity: “Yipee!”
“Tanya Sim.”








































































































































Tanya: “What? Aw!”
“Sorry Tanya, you have been executed. Please pack your bags, change and leave.”



 “Do you feel shocked that you’re out?”
Tanya: “Of course! I was expecting to go further, though the other competitors were tough too. It sucks to leave. I totally did not expect myself to be executed. Perhaps it’s because I haven’t been listening to myself lately. Well, I tried. Goodbye! And Rory, get a job.”


Fiona: “Wow. What a surprise.”
Charity: “Oh dear! There goes Tanya!”
Alexander: “She’s like a clogged toilet anyway, all used up and pretty inconvenient.”
















Charity: “I actually thought Tanya was the mole! She kept wearing her sleepwear, as if she was sure she would be safe. Now I know I’m wrong. Phew! Good thing I’m still in! I’m pretty sure one of our coalition members played a part in influencing her decision. First Jin, now Tanya! Could it be Fiona? She’s scarier than I thought. I mean, Tanya just left the coalition and bam! She’s gone!”

***

Fiona: “Why are you following me?”
Esmeralda: “I’m not. I just want to use the toilet.”
Fiona: “There are other toilers in this house!”

Edison: “What’s so great about music? All I do with them is calculate the beats per minute.”
Alexander: “That’s why you’re a loser. You look so robotic dancing.”
Edison: “You’re a deejay. Teach me how you do it.”
Alexander: “I’m too hungry to move. Any more advice and you pay me by the hour.”
Edison: “I’m fine with that!”
Alexander: “Can you afford it? You haven’t discovered anything that would impact our lives yet. You’re just a poor bloke. Can you afford it? Can you afford her? Bro, just give her to me.”


***


Alexander: “Hello, sexy baby.”
Fiona: “I’m hurt and offended by your remarks, Alexander.”

Alexander: “Ooh, you’re a fiery one, aren't you?”

Fiona: “Get away from me.”
Alexander: “Not unless you eat dirt.”



Alexander: “I wasn’t serious! Chill! That’s so unhygienic and unhealthy. I don’t want a maiden like you to fall sick!”
Fiona: “Ugh.”


Only 5 contestants remain, 1 being the Mole! Who will make it to the finals? Who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!