Tuesday 5 November 2013

2.06-The lucky receiver











Q1: Is the Mole Male or Female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Red
B: Green
C: Blue
Q3: Was the Mole the one to discover the mission?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Did the Mole choose the correct candle?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: Which candle did the Mole choose?
A: Red
B: Pink
C: Yellow
D: Brown

Q6: Has the Mole earned an exemption yet?
A: Yes
B: No
Q7: Is the Mole in any coalition?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Soon
Q8: Has the Mole entered the diary room yet?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Was the Mole in the kitchen when the fire started?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not in the kitchen, but outside it and could be seen.
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Mei Leow
B: Carter Leon
C: Nick Trest
D: Kathleen Dion
E Guy Forrest
F: Susan Angels
G: Dennis Coralis
H: Casey Eughberton

***



Mei: “I finally managed to fix my hair.”
“Great for you. And even better, there’s a secret exemption. Those who chose the red candle had the chance to. And the lucky receiver of this is…











































































































Dennis!”
Dennis: “Me, thanks!”
“With that said, Nick Trest, please come forward.’



Nick: “This shouldn’t go too badly…”



































































Nick: “Shoot!”
“Sorry Nick, you are executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



“What are your thoughts?”
Nick: “Bummer. I was hoping to last longer. I wanted to use the money I earned to change my life and live without working, but I guess not now. I have to find a job now, I guess. But I hate Carter. He must have been the reason I lost. The crafty guy.”

Only 3 guys left. Who is the next to be out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!