Friday 15 November 2013

3.09-A fraud, I tell you

Welcome back! Previously contestants went to play some hopscotch, and Charity earned the exemption because she threw the furthest. Fiona was disqualified for jumping out of the square and thus losing points, shifting suspicion onto her. In the end Rory was executed, leaving only 8 contestants behind.















Edison: “My, what a mess!”




Edison: “The kitchen is even worse!”


Tanya: “Aah!”
Alexander: “Oh, hello there my gorgeous Tanya. Come over here. Don’t be shy.”

Tanya: “Yes…?”
Alexander: “Go ahead, I know you want to.”

Tanya: “Aah!”
Alexander: “There there girl, don’t be afraid.”

Tanya: “I must admit you’re bold.”
Alexander: “A lovely compliment from such a lovely lady. It’s time to return that.”


Tanya: “Ooh..”

















Tanya: “I was in the toilet, then I came out and saw Alexander naked spare some red underwear. I was horrified at first, then he called me over. I nervously went forward and then he pulled me into a hug! He then proceeded to flirt with me. I must admit that he’s not that bad-looking and face it, this show needs more drama. That’s why I supported it. Sorry Rory, I hope you understand! Now, go get a job in case I don’t win.”



Edison: “No! Oh well, failure brings about success. I will succeed in discovering the formula for generating waffles! I blame it on the environment.”


***


Fiona: “Why aren’t you eating waffles Tanya?”
Tanya: “The waffles are burnt.”

Jin: “It’s funny how you two look so alike.”



















Charity: “Jin is right! Up till now I never noticed how Tanya’s hairstyle is the same as mine. We have similar facial features too. Maybe someday she’ll be like me, donating to Sun International.”
























Valerie: “I didn’t feel safe, so I was thinking of joining Jin and his gang, which meant I had to quit Fiona’s, because I know how she didn’t like betrayal, so I told her first. She didn’t take it too well.”




Fiona: “What? You want to change sides? How dare you switch! What’s so great about Jin anyway? All he does is teach martial arts. In fact, I haven’t seen him show off his skills!”
Valerie: “Because he only uses it for self-defence. I need to be protected Fiona.”
Fiona: “Fine! Be like that! Don’t come begging to me when you lose!”


***

Mission Time! Contestants are to go to the Auction House, where they will participate in a charity auction. They each start with 5000 Simoleons. They bid on each item until the whole auction is finished. The highest bidder will earn that item, but lose the Simoleons he/she paid for it. At the end, the one with the highest number of items while still having money earns an exemption. This is worth 500 points, and is a guarantee win, unless something is not auctioned off.”




Charity: “A cheque? Must be for the producers.”

Charity: “This is interesting. I love charity auctions. It gives me a chance to help others.”


Edison: “Haha! We finally get a comeback chance!”


“First item, a lamp.”



Charity: “I bid  250 Simoleons.”
Jin: “Hmm, 300 Simoleons.”
Valerie: “450 Simoleons!”
Tanya: “I’m not going to bid.”
“Going once, going twice…sold to Valerie!”



Valerie: “Yay!”



“Next up for grabs, a laptop.”


Charity: “400 Simoleons.”
Jin: “500 Simoleons.”
Valerie: “510 Simoleons.”
Fiona: “660 Simoleons!”
Esmeralda: “670 Simoleons!”
“Going once…going twice…sold to Esmeralda!”



















Jin: “Our original plan was to make sure our alliance got the most items. We decided to let it go to Charity, but not make it look so obvious. It didn't work as well as we hoped.”



“A magazine!”
Jin: “50 Simoleons!”
Esmeralda: “That is out of print already. 400 Simoleons!”
Fiona: “What Esmeralda! Are you crazy?”
Valerie: “410 Simoleons!”
Jin: “420 Simoleons!”
“Going once…going twice…”
Charity: “450 Simoleons!”
“Sold to Charity!”

“Last item, a custom designed stool!”



Charity: “Jin, you start off with a high bid. I will catch up.”
Jin: “Alright.”
“Nobody buying? Once…”
Jin: “500 Simoleons!”
Charity: “That much? I didn’t expect you to go that high!”


Alexander: “I feel like I’m wasting my money. I could set it aside for savings, or…”
Esmeralda: “Alex, just bid!”
Alexander: “Fine. 520 Simoleons!”




Valerie: “Hmm…should we outbid?”
Tanya: “Charity is shaking her head.”

Fiona: “I bid 530 Simoleons!”
Edison: “I don’t think I shall bid on this one.”
“Going once…”
Charity: “540 Simoleons!”
“You don’t have that much, Charity. Going twice… Sold! Now let’s tally up the scores.”
































































































“With a total of 8 items and 520 Simoleons left, Jin wins an exemption!”


Charity: “I told you it would work.”
Jin: “Thanks Charity.”




“Scores are as follows
:

Jin-8 items-520 Simoleons
Esmeralda-6 items-4000 Simoleons

Charity-4 items-230 Simoleons
Valerie-3 items-1200 Simoleons
Tanya-1 item-4850 Simoleons
Fiona-1 item-4470 Simoleons
Edison-1 item-4300 Simoleons
Alexander-0 items-5000 Simoleons”





















Edison: “It was a fraud, I tell you. The others ganged up on me to make me overbid, hoping to make me lose all my money as quickly as possible. Good thing I stopped after 1. I must say, Esmeralda isn’t a bad bidder. She must attend these social gatherings often. I can’t say the same about Charity. Maybe she really wanted to help those, so she overgave.”


Edison: “It was you!”


Edison: “You made me waste 700 Simoleons on a book that I already know of!”
Fiona: “I’m not interested in fighting with you. My day is bad enough.”




Jin: “That’s a thank-you kiss.”
Charity: “Hee!”

Esmeralda: “Come on Alexander, let’s show them what we’re made of.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!