Friday 29 November 2013

4.08-Chair, furry. Ooh, comfy

We’re back on the Smole! Previously contestants needed to predict which previous Mole contestant/mole would be a nominee and win what award. They did under par, earning 170/400 points, making it 850/2290 points, which is disappointing. Can they stop the Mole and earn more money this episode?













Katelyn: “Oh, you’re so cute.”


Katelyn: “I decided to forgive Romeo because I’m like mag…mag…big hearted, man.”
Romeo: “I’ve finally patched things up with Katelyn. Man, she’s so easy! Now that we’re in a coalition we can start working together on who is the mole. This mole is so elusive! I still am not entirely sure who it is!”
Matty: “I think the only reason why Katelyn made it so far is because she’s the Mole. No offence.”


Katelyn: “I can’t wait to make it to the finale.”
Matty: “Nobody said you’re making it in.”
William: “This is all too fast, especially with that double eviction.”

***


The next mission is to head off to Archie Texture Company Studios to offer some assistance. The newly hired workers were muddle-headed and could not copy the new room they were designing completely. There were altogether 10 errors. The contestants’ job is to find all 10 if possible, each worth 10 points. This will be worth 100 points.”

Matty: “Interesting. Okay guys, let’s get to work.”


This is the correct room.


Matty: “Hehe…”

















Matty: “I was feeling naughty and was thinking of sabotage. They think this geek can’t do something bad for the team?”


Romeo: “Come on. Consider my offer.”
William: “Please! I’m never partnering with a fool like you!”


Katelyn: “Chair, furry. Ooh, comfy.”


William: “Since Matty did it, I shall too.”


William: “Secret compartment eh? Let’s see what I can get from here…”


Romeo: “My, so many porcelain stuff in this cabinet!”

Katelyn: “Oh, what a pretty Mexican llama!”


Matty: “Alternating lights. 6 layers. Kay.”


Romeo: “How many books down here?”

***

Time to see the error room.


William: “This will be hard.”

Matty: “The lights are right. But something just feels wrong. I can’t remember how many bottles there were inside…”

Katelyn: “AAAHH! I see nothing wrong!”

Katelyn: “Hey, wait a minute. These bookcases seem off. They are flat at the top instead of rounded. An error!”

Romeo: “Oh boy…”

Matty: “There were 56 bottles, I think…no wait, I think it was 54…Gah!”

Katelyn: “Boo!”
Matty: “Aah!”

William: “Blue whiteboard...blueboard. Weird, but nothing wrong here.”

Katelyn: “The chair and computer are the same. Hmm…oh the windows have different textures!”


William: “This is so strange! I found a plasma fruit down there but not here! This must be an error!”
Katelyn: “How many do we have now? 3?”

Matty: “Time to record what I know.”
Romeo: “I really don’t know. I think the bricks on this fireplace are differently arranged. 4th error.”

Romeo: “Ha! This is so easy!”

Katelyn: “I don’t see anything.”


Romeo: “Katelyn, look carefully at the books. The 2nd and last book have swapped positions.”
Katelyn: “Ooh, clever! Good eye for detail, Romeo! 5th error!”


Katelyn: “I think I've found our 6th. This rug is different. I just know it…oh, the logo changed!


Katelyn: “The chair is just as comfy.”
Matty: “Number of DVD boxes over at the TV should be correct….I think.”


Romeo: “Oh that must be the 7th. The wallpaper is off-colour!”

Romeo: “Hey, missing book. 8th error!”


Matty: “I can’t stand them flirting.”

William: “Hmm…these logos don’t seem right. This must be the 9th error!”




Matty: “Green flag, correct. Time is running out!”

(Somehow I don't have this picture..)

William: “Is this an error? The tip of the fireplace is somehow different.”
Romeo: “Let’s see…21, 22…”
“Time’s up!”
Romeo: “Oh…shoot!”
“After gathering your answers, you guys only earned…50/100 points. Always short of that little bit. That will mean it is 900/2390 points. Let’s show you guys the errors.

“Firstly, the colour of this cabinet changed from green to red.”

“Secondly, photo frames have moved leftwards.”

“Thirdly, bookcases have changed. Katelyn got that right.”

“Fourthly, something was written on the whiteboard in the error room.”

“Fifthly, the logo changed on the rug. Katelyn discovered that too.”


“Sixth, the window grills changed from metallic to wooden. Katelyn spotted that as well.”



“Seventh, the counters moved leftwards by half a tile.”


“Eighth, the soccer ball disappeared.”

“Ninth, the middle and bottom book switched places. Romeo found that one.”

“Tenthly, the wallpapers are different at the corner.”


“There was actually 2 bonus errors, but only 1 was discovered. The tip of the fireplace is different, which William discovered, and lastly, the right armchair is positioned slightly right.”


***


Since this bucket has been sitting outside for long enough, I decided to let the 4 contestants take an aptitude test. The highest scorer will earn an exemption. Anybody who passed earns 40 points for the team, so a total bonus of 160 points can be added to the pot.


These housemates decide to take the quiz first while waiting for Romeo.


Katelyn got 710/2400 points. That’s a fail.
Katelyn: “710. That’s good, right?”

Romeo finally arrives. Together with Matty, their first task is to yank the clipboard out of the mailbox.

Katelyn: “Well, whatever. I’ll go dance or something.”


Matty earns 984/2400 points.
Matty: “This is so disappointing.”
On the bright side, despite not getting any scholarships like Katelyn, he did get a credit award for Fine Arts.

William got a whole 50 points lesser, 935/2400 points. This doesn’t look good. Can Romeo pass?















































































































Last but definitely not least, Romeo earns 1284/2400 points. He passed with a partial scholarship and credit awards in both Technology and Communications. (400/400 and 349/400 respectively.)
Romeo: “Heh. It’s just my job as a Triple Agent to know all this.”
This means that the team earns altogether 940/2390 points, and Romeo earns an exemption.












William: “Katelyn worked hard this mission. I could tell. And Romeo is surprisingly smarter. I never thought he was this good, but he started revealing his true colours since that soccer match. A Triple Agent. My, I've got to step up the game!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!