Monday 18 November 2013

3.13-Can I touch your abs

And we’re back on the Smole, Season 3! Previously the contestants earned 1460/2200 points when they went to a classroom to answer some questions students should know. It was a close fight between Tanya and Alexander, but Alexander came through and got the exemption along with Fiona. In the end Jin was eliminated, leaving only 6 behind. Which one will win?


Tanya: “Oh Alex! I had a bad dream!”
Alexander: “There there now. It’s all right.”














Tanya: “My conscience is eating me up badly. First, I willingly cheated with a Casanova Alexander. Now that I see that he’s not such a bad guy, I have to betray him. I had actually planned with Charity and Fiona to kick Alexander out of the door and blame it on Esmeralda and Edison, so that they seem like the Mole and will distrust each other. That’s a very bad thing to do, and now I really don’t feel like I can do it! I want to pull out. This game is getting too intense.”















Edison: “Am I really worthy of Esmeralda’s love? I haven’t discovered love or happiness yet. Come on Edison Richards. You can give her happiness! Give up those calculations and scientific research and follow your heart! If I have one.”

Edison: “The other girls are still sleeping…great. No advice.”


Edison: “Hey Esmeralda, check out my moves!”
Esmeralda: “Not now Edison.”

Edison: “I can dance! See?”















Edison: “I haven’t discovered the secret to happiness, love and women. They are such fickle creatures. I try to please her, but she can just transform just like that. I don’t know what to do. I need to seek help from one of the other ladies in the house, but they all seem to be avoiding me.”


Esmeralda: “Hmm…the ring is not exactly up to taste.”
Alexander: “I can buy you a larger diamond ring, if you’d like, my princess.”
Esmeralda: “Alexy, can I touch your abs?”
Alexander: “Sure thing!”

Alexander: “Ooh, that turns me on real good.”
“Gather round!”


“For your next mission, you guys will be heading to a building with 3 doors. 3 of you will enter, and 1 of you will guess who is inside which door. The guesser can ask 4 questions max to determine which one is inside which door. By the 4th question, he/she must be able to guess all of the contestants inside each door. For every correct guess, 20 points are added, so this is worth 60 points.”
Esmeralda: “I’d like to guess.”

“Okay Esmeralda, go ahead and ask your 1st question. You can ask all, or be specific to each door.”
Esmeralda: “Um…are you female, all doors?”
“Door 1 is no, Door 2 is yes, Door 3 is yes.”
Esmeralda: “Do you have blonde hair, all doors?”
“Door 1 is no, Door 2 is yes, Door 3 is no.”
Esmeralda: “Hmm…can I make a guess?”
“Go ahead.”
Esmeralda: “Door 2 is Charity!”
“Wrong.”
Esmeralda: “Oh. Can I make another guess…Door 2 is Fiona?”


























































































“That is correct.”

Esmeralda: “Yes! Then I say Door 3 is Tanya!”




































































































Tanya: “Aw, you got me!”
Esmeralda: “Perfect! Now, who is Door 1? Edison?”




















































































































Esmeralda: “Yes! 60 points!”
“Congratulations Esmeralda, you earn 60/60 points, totalling it to 1520/2260 points! For guessing all 3 correctly within 2 questions, you get an exemption too!”
Esmeralda: “Woo!”

Fiona: “Man, she’s good.”
Tanya: “Could she be the Mole?”
Fiona: “If she were, she would purposely guess wrongly.”
Tanya: “She didn’t want to make it too obvious. She guessed you were Charity, and since that was wrong, she was left with you. The only other female left would be me.”
Fiona: “And Alexander? He doesn’t have blonde hair, does he?”

Tanya: “He does, actually.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!