Wednesday 6 November 2013

2.08-Hasta la vista



Susan: “There are waffles here.”
Guy: “They’re burnt. And I prefer healthy stuff. Fresh from the ground.”

Susan: “You know, Guy didn’t even participate.”
Kathleen: “Yeah, he cost us 50 points!”

Susan: “He should be out next.”



Guy: “Wow, this feels so new. Anyway, I felt hurt when Kathleen and Susan decided to talk about me in front of me. They blamed me as I did not choose to go. It’s not my fault. I just…hate mazes, that’s all. I honestly don’t trust that Susan any more. I thought she was friendly and we could be friends, now I think otherwise. She doesn’t even seem like a true PE coach!”

Kathleen: “Why didn’t you get out of the maze? It was so easy! Are you the mole?”


Dennis: “It’s fine if you think that way.”
Kathleen: “No sorry, that’s not what I meant. Forgive me.”


Mei: “Hmm, this garden needs some sprucing up.”

***

Mei: “There we go. Much better. Blue. My favourite colour.”

***

Kathleen: “Let me let you in on who I think is the mole.”

Dennis: “Well, here’s who I think is the mole.”
Kathleen: “Heehee. So, are we in a coalition?”

Kathleen: “My suave young dark knight?”
Dennis: “Er…no.”
Kathleen: “But…but you…”













Dennis: “I don’t know what I was doing. She told me the mole she thought was Casey, so I just told her my view, which was Susan. And I don’t know what came over me. I kissed her head. Oh my gosh! I’ve done a terrible thing! Isn’t she married or something? At least I heard her arguing with Casey about husbands or something. No wait, I think that was her old flame. But it’s still wrong. My heart is beating faster. I’m trying to avoid her like a plague now.”
Kathleen: “Boo!”
Casey: “Ah!”
Kathleen: “Ha! Got you! I’m the upper woman here.”
Casey: “Ew, your saliva. I don’t want to get contaminated.”


Kathleen: “What’s that supposed to mean?”
Casey: “It means you’re not getting what you want!”


Kathleen: “I’ll get my Reynard back, just you watch! He’s younger than you anyway!”
Casey: “How dare you!”


Kathleen: “Casey Eughberton, I declare you my nemesis!”


Casey: “Fine by me! As a gift…”



Casey: “How’s that?”
Kathleen: “You will pay!”
Casey: “Oh, I’m so scared! Like real.”
 
Kathleen: “You give me Reynard, I call it truce.”
Casey: “Never, *****.”
Kathleen: “Why you!”

Carter: “I like cookies too.”
Susan: “We have so much in common!”












Susan: “I’m so glad I’m making friends. This is so much simpler. And we’re both in the education career. How awesome is that? I wish we were in the same school.”

***

It’s time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What colour shirt/dress does the Mole wear?
A: Red
B: Yellow
C: Blue
D: White
E: Orange
F: Red
G: Brown
Q3: Has the Mole earned an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: Did the Mole earn an exemption in Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In what order did the Mole finish the maze?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole did not finish it
F: The Mole did not start it
Q6: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: How many coalitions is the Mole currently in?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2

Q8: Did the Mole run into any other people in the maze?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: Has the Mole entered the diary room?
A: Yes
B: No
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Mei Leow
B: Carter Leon
C: Kathleen Dion
D Guy Forrest
E: Susan Angels
F: Dennis Coralis
G: Casey Eughberton

***


“Welcome again guys. You guys have made it rather far, but alas, yet another one must go. Firstly, you guys earned 200 points out of 350, for 3 of you did not finish the mission. That brings the total to 630/1080 points. Next, Casey is safe from this execution for being first. Also, there’s a hidden exemption. The last one to finish the maze within the time earns it. And that is….”





































































































“Susan Angels!”
Susan: “Yay!”
“Now, for the time you’ve all been waiting for. Dennis Coralis, please step forward.”


Dennis: “Here goes nothing.”





















































































































Dennis: “All right! I knew I would be safe!”
“Mei Leow.”


Mei: “I hope I’m all right.”























































Mei: “Yes. I’m still in.”


“Kathleen Dion, you’re up.”
Kathleen: “Piece of cake.”



















































































































Kathleen: “I knew it would be a breeze. I’m confident of myself. After all, I am the upper woman.”


“Guy Forrest, please come forward.”
Guy: “I await my sentence.”



























































Guy: “Guilty as charged.”
“I’m sorry, you’re executed, please leave.”








Kathleen: “Hasta la vista Guy!”


“Any last thoughts?”
Guy: “I had fun, I really did. I don’t know how I made it so far. It was probably just luck. Though I can safely say that the Mole is a woman. Well, that’s just my speculation based on probability. Now back to fishing. Bye!”


Dennis: “Another guy goes.”
Kathleen: “Mate with me and we’ll produce more guys if you like.”
Susan: “Don’t be gross. We’re playing a game here.”


Kathleen: “Oh joy! I draw the conclusion that this is going to be fun!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!