Sunday 17 November 2013

3.12-Your protector is gone















Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 6, did the Mole take the black or white van?
A: Black
B: White

Q4: During Mission 6, where was the Mole when he/she entered the classroom?
A: Near to door
B: Far from door
C: In between

Q5: In Mission 6, where did the Mole sit at the start, facing the whiteboard/Fiona?
A: 1st from left
B: 2nd from left
C: 3rd from left
D: 3rd from right
E: 2nd from right
F: 1st from right
G: The Mole did not sit



Q6: During Mission 6, how many questions did the Mole answer?
A: 4
B: 5
C: The Mole did not answer

Q7: During Mission 6, how many questions did the Mole answer correctly?
A: 2
B: 3
C: 4
D: The Mole did not answer

Q8: Did the Mole earn an exemption in Mission 6?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole earned an exemption before Mission 6.

Q9: In Mission 6, did the Mole answer the 3rd question correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not answer
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tanya Sim
B: Alexander McWee
C: Charity McProsper
D: Jin Tai
E: Esmeralda Ivy
F: Edison Richards
G: Fiona Poisette

***


“You guys earned 90/180 points in Mission 6, bringing the pot to 1460/2200 points. You guys got past the halfway mark in points, but will you make it past the halfway mark?”





























































































































































































“Tanya Sim.”
Tanya: “Wow. I haven’t been called in like…ages. Good luck to me.”
















































































































































































































































































































“Edison Richards.”
Edison: “Yes, I’m safe!”
Tanya: “Woohoo! I’m safe!”


























































































































































































































































































“Alexander McWee.”
Alexander: “I’ll be fine. See?”


























































































































































































“Jin Tai.”
Jin: “Here goes nothing…Oh no!”
“Sorry Jin, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Fiona: “Oh my! Your protector is gone!”
Charity: “Be quiet, Fiona. You must have done something to make him lose. Although he’s gone, I’m still grateful he tried to teach us how to defend ourselves.”
Fiona: “He’s just a lie.”



Jin: “This comes as a shock.”
“Tell us what you think may have cost you the game.”
Jin: “I’m not sure, really. I just worked hard and tried my best. I even tried to teach the others. But I failed in the end. It could be because I never considered all options, or it could be sabotage within my coalition.”

Tanya: “Okay ladies, there’s only the 4 of us and the 2 of them left. Perhaps if we work together, we can kick the men out. What do you say?”
Esmeralda: “I’m out of here. I’m loyal to my coalition.”
Fiona: “Yeah right. You just don’t want your lovers to leave. If you were truly loyal, you wouldn't have left me. If you’re still in my coalition, I don’t see the harm in joining this one.”
Charity: “I’m fine with it. Tanya and I have lost Jin, and you don’t have one supposedly, so I can join. You’re out Esmeralda?”
Esmeralda: “Yup.”

 ***


Edison: “Scientists have proven that waffles are unhealthy. Vegetables are better.”
Alexander: “Don’t give me all that rubbish.”
Tanya: “Come on Alex. Leave him alone. But I do prefer my waffles. They are my favourite food!”


Alexander: “You sure cheer me up, Tanya.”
Tanya: “You too, Alex.”
Edison: “I can’t believe you’re cheating on your husband, Tanya. Do you think you are Audrey Adler?”
Tanya: “I’m not.”
Alexander: “See Eddy? I can give everyone happiness. Can you?”
Edison: “I…I…I don’t know. Leave me alone.”
Alexander: “Sucke
r.”


And 6 are left, 1 being the Mole! Could the Mole be in Jin’s coalition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!