Sunday 22 March 2015

18.06-You have breast cancer?








Ernest: “I feel so sad. People treat my sincerity as hypocrisy. Nevermind, don’t let Craig’s comments get to me.”

***



Craig: “Grr. I hate the elevator.”


Colette: “Oh Ernest. Why do you look so sad?”
Ernest: “It’s nothing. Can I treat you to a dance? I’d like some company. Yesterday I was brought away and I was sooo lonely! No friends to hang out with.”
Colette: “Of course.”


Craig: “STOP!”

Craig: “Oh so this director has no authority now eh?”
Ernest: “Okay, I think I’ll see you later?”
Colette: “Sure.”


Colette: “What is it, Mr. Director? Did you forget you’re not in a studio right now? You’re not behind the camera; you’re in front of it. You have no authority over any of us.”


Craig: “Yeah, yeah, Ms. Smartypants. I’m here to tell you that Ernest is no good.”
Colette: “Really? He comes off as very genuine and earnest to me. He tries his best in everything.”
Craig: “Don’t be fooled. Did he give you a beer or something?”
Colette: “No beer will make me tipsy.”
Craig: “Oh yeah? Challenge accepted.”

***


Craig: “Come on. I’ll make you the strongest drink.”


Craig: “Here you go. Don’t worry, it’s not drugged or anything.”













Colette: “I’m feeling a little giddy. I bet Gulf drugged it! How foolish of me to trust him. I can hold my liquor very well so he must have done something to it.”


Vivian: “I’m not sure how you can even see in this room.”
Veronica: “Dark and cosy is splendid, don’t you think so Vivi?”


Melody: “Okay, time to fix up the bath…calm down. There’s a camera in the bathroom. Big deal. All that will happen is my chastity will be destroyed. Yeah. No biggy. Oh who am I kidding? SOMEONE KILL THAT THING!”














Melody: “I’ve decided I’d try to keep my emotions in check. At least in public anyway. I have a feeling I’m not very well-liked in this house.”

***



Natalie: “Lately you’ve been very quiet. Planning something, mm?”
Melody: “WHAT…no, nothing.”


 
Roy: “I’m going to lose. The Mole will win. I just know it.”

***



Colette: “Maybe some waffles will cheer me up. They always do…what’s that ruckus? You’re giving me a headache!”



Craig: “What’s going on here?”
Bryan: “They’re fighting.”
Melody: “You are not even fit to be here if you just throw your accusations everywhere.”
Natalie: “You!”
Melody: “Me! What are you trying to say, Tammy?”
Bryan: “Oh, it’s going down.”
Natalie: “Thanks for the moral support Bryan.”
Bryan: “Okay fine. Break it up girls.”



Nathaniel: “Hmm…what should I ask?”


Roy: “Nathaniel. I’ve got a proposition for you.”
Nathaniel: “You can all just call me Nat. And what proposition do you have to offer?”
Roy: “Have you thought of a question yet? If not, I think you should make a guess straight away.”


 
Nathaniel: “You mad? That’s wasting my question!”
Roy: “We’re going to lose anyway. Face it. Making a guess will immediately eliminate one suspect. It’s better than going round to decipher the Mona Lisa.”
Nathaniel: “Dude I hate art. Get it away from me.”


***

 

Melody: “Ow! I cut myself! Don’t cry Melody…stay strong.”


Veronica: “Playing some dark wave on the bass. So elegant, so refined, yet so dark.”

***













Vivian: “I decided that the whole world should see who the better belle is. Threatened? Not a chance. I just want to keep her in check.”


Vivian: “There’s only one way to prove who is better….pillow fight!”
Natalie: “No fair! You caught me by surprise!”


Natalie: “I still won though. Happy now, Vivi?”
Vivian: “No fair! You must have cheated! I’m still young and youthful and beautiful! Much more than you will ever be!”
Natalie: “Face it, Vivi. Your time has passed. I think we all know who the better belle is. Not you, that’s for sure.”


Roy: “Ernest, you seem to be the most willing here. I hate to break it to you but you should just give up. We won’t win.”
Ernest: “Don’t be so glum. We will never know unless we try!”
Roy: “Look at it! We’ve gotten two big fat zeroes already! Don’t waste your time Ernest.”














Ernest: “What’s up with Roy? He’s been going around telling everyone to give up because we’re going to lose. Is he the Mole by any chance?”

***



Nathaniel: “I’ve got my question ready. Is the Mole afraid of the dark?”
“No.”














Nathaniel: “It’s a rather obscure question that only obscure people can get. And it needs to be specific so we can eliminate some suspects for sure. I don’t think it’s fair everyone gets to listen in on my question when I worked hard for it.”


Melody: “What kind of deceptive question was that? Unless you know the Mole very well, that question has no meaning.”
Nathaniel: “Up to you to decipher. If you want your own question, work for it.”


Natalie: “The red flag should come up. There’s a lot of people in this house whom we can’t trust.”
Vivian: “Like the one talking.”
Bryan: “What’s up with all the fighting? We should be brooding over the suspects. I’ll do just that.”

***




Veronica: “Bryan King. I know it’s you.”
Bryan: “Huh?”
Veronica: “You are the Mole! I must let everyone know about it!”
Vivian: “Phooey. More animosity.”
Hillary: “Really? Looks do deceive! I just knew I couldn’t trust anyone here! My suspicions were right all along! Then again I suspected everybody.”
Bryan: “Think whatever you want but I’m not the Mole. What a love-hate relationship this house has.”

***














It’s time for execution again. The human shield was Veronica, so there are a lot of victims to choose from.



“Colette Steel. You are….













































































safe!”




“Ernest Lee. You are…

















































































































safe!”



“Hillary Joe, you are…














































































































































executed. I’m sorry. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Hillary: “I knew it! I KNEW IT! ALL OF YOU ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME! I JUST KNEW IT! HA, YOU WON’T GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY! MY POLICIES WILL PROTECT ME! MUAHAHAHAAHA! YOU WILL ALL GO DOWN!”
“Okay…remind us never to invite psychopathic authority figures into the show ever again.”

***



Vivian: “Boo!”
Melody: “You’re so childish.”
Vivian: “What? It’s no longer working? Boo. Why is nobody listening to me anymore?”


 

Veronica: “Nathaniel, I think we should form a coalition.”
Nathaniel: “Like just call me Nat. And I’m afraid I’m not going to accept. The Mole is not afraid of the dark. You definitely aren’t.”
Veronica: “So are a lot of others. This is an invalid excuse. I think the real Mole is somewhere else. For the Mole to execute the ones he/she could so easily manipulate means the Mole must be some formidable force. Unity is strength. If we unite our dark forces, they will be able to overpower the Mole and soon, we will be in charge of this house. Muahahahaha!”
Nathaniel: “Okay, that laughter is getting cliché. But fine. I accept.”


Natalie: “Fern! You smell!”
Fern: “Sorry…but don’t you like the smell of nature?”
Natalie: “I like the smell of soap. You know, clean things?”
Fern: “That…that was so hurtful…”














Natalie: “Fern has turned from the loud girl in Day 1 to this meek little strawberry. I wonder what happened. She and Melody are acting very sneaky. One is acting completely unemotional while the other is acting overemotional. I swear Fern dropped a tear when I told her to take a bath.”

***


Roy: “How sad. The piano sets a somber tone. One of impending doom.”
Melody: “Okay. Whatever. Now be quiet. I want to watch the movie.”
Roy: “Feel a little, would you?”
Melody: “I’m completely calm and stoic about this. It’s just a show. If you want a crybaby go get Bryan or someone.”


Veronica: “Bryan King! You still have the audacity to show your face around here!”
Bryan: “Hey I have my rights too!”
Nathaniel: “Another fight? Groan.”
Veronica: “You are a plague. You cause death to everyone in the world.”
Bryan: “That doesn’t make sense! If I have breast cancer, does that mean they all die because of me?”


Nathaniel: “Er, what? You have breast cancer?”
Bryan: “It was just an analogy. So Veronica? Want to die because of me?”
Veronica: “Go away you infected sleaze! Don’t try to kill me like what you did to all the others in the world!”

Chaos and hostility prevails in this house! Hillary’s departure did nothing to ease the tensions. Will the next executed player improve the mood of the house?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!