Saturday 7 March 2015

17.22-We are overrunning

We are now at the finale of the Smole, Season 17! We are currently re-inviting the ex-contestants to come and join. Do join us!


“We have our very noble Dominic Kaliton and Dominica Kaliton!”
Dominic: “Stupid fatass made me lose face completely. How will I be famous now and face the world?”
Dominica: “Remember Dominic, sit over there.”
Dominic: “Shut the hell up stranger!”


“Okay…after that we have Ryan Elder and Ryanna Elder!”
Ryan: “Hurry up sucker.”
Ryanna: “Right behind you carrot!”


“We then have our talented Prissy Chrissy and Isaiah Chrissy!”
Prissy: “Yes! I’m back! Aloha everyone! Pris will be back. For revenge.”
Isaiah: “A third time.”


“Now we have Dory Neo, the first of our first surprise twist!”
Dory: “Oo, nice place…what am I doing again?”
“Just find a seat…”


“Right behind her is Lysander Harper!”
Lysander: “I’m back! Cameras, all focus on moi!”


“After him is Kiki Springer!”
Kiki: “I’m looking for someone to love tonight…”


“And the last member of the executed pairs, Tay Swift!”
Tay: “That’s confusing but whatever. Hello guys.”


Dominica: “I can’t stand Dominic. I’m going home.”
“Not so fast. To prevent this, we changed the doors. Ta-da! You shall be forced to sit with Dominic. Muahahahaha!”


“Anyway, if you lost count, Jacintha Neo comes in 6th!”
Jacintha: “At least it’s an improvement.”


“And then our lovely Mimi Springer!”
Mimi: “Thanks! I love you all too!”


Ryanna: “Hurry up! I’m an impatient girl.”
Ryan: “Isn’t she someone to love? I’m being sarcastic here by the way.”


“And last but not least, our 4th placer Viola Striker!”
Viola: “So close…yet so far.”


“Now please take a seat. Our final 3 are waiting outside for the revelation. Because of time constraints (we are already a day late), let’s see who our runner-up is!”

 

“It’s…”












































































































































“Taylor Bleu!”
Taylor: “Hi everyone!”


 
Tay: “Dominica, I know I’m irresistible, but could you return to your seat?”
Dominica: “Nuh-uh. I’m not sitting beside him. And Ryanna’s got my seat.”
Ryanna: “Oops.”
Dominic: “That money should be mine…”


Taylor: “Hi everyone! I feel like I should have won, but nevermind, I tried. I never thought I would make it this far. I was bound to lose anyway, because my first few quizzes must have all been bad due to our initial strategy.”
Tay: “Sorry Taylor!”
Taylor: “It’s okay. I’m still glad I made it to the end. It was fun and a swell ride, except when I was stuck with two old fogeys. Nevertheless, I can’t wait to return home!”
“Thank you Taylor for joining us.”


 

“So we can now confirm that one of the Thatches was lying the whole time. Now behind that door is the winner of the Smole, Season 17. The winner is…”







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































 

“Bernie Thatch!”
Tay: “Oh, well, a slight surprise. But if it’s not Taylor it’s probably him.”


Bernie: “At least I won. I’ve felt stress but this is nothing compared to my usual life. In fact I felt quite relaxed throughout the entire ride. Though I am shocked that the Mole is the one I loved and trusted. I feel so betrayed, but she was hinting to me, the clues all pointed to it, in hindsight they all made sense. I should have followed my head.”
“Congratulations! You are the winner of 960/1700, or 960,000 Simoleons! Good job!”


“Let us now watch how he managed to ascend this throne.


Bernie always puts practicality above love…almost anyway…

 
Bernie: “I won’t hate you if you end up going, but I should forewarn you that if you take time to calculate everything, if you go, it will be a bad investment. Putting me up will be a good investment with high returns.”
Bernice: “Oh…time’s ticking anyway.”
“10 seconds!”
Bernice: “Okay.”

**

Bernie: “Are you sure we should stay together?”
**


Bernice: “Can we hug?”
Bernie: “No. You smell.”
Bernice: “But I really need it!”

**


Bernie: “Idiot Bernice! You left the fireplace on!”
Bernice: “Stupid cheap fireplace! Ours would never cause an unintentional fire!”
Bernie: “You disrupted me from my sleep.”


He was a through and through businessman…

 
Bernie: “Okay, a little girl like you shouldn’t proceed. You may stay here till dark!”
Taylor: “I’m not afraid. In fact I get to see the stars!”


Bernie: “That’s why it’ll be embarrassing if you go and end up losing. If I go, stakes are lower.”
Taylor: “No, you go home.”
Bernie: “The only way we can settle this…”


Bernie: “Is by playing rock, paper, scissors!”

**


Bernie: “Okay, a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be stuck here.”
Mimi: “I’m not that kind of woman…okay, I am. But I want to go. I worked so hard.”
Bernie: “I have a higher chance of winning and earning enough points. Because someone didn’t want to cooperate we lost points. Don’t repeat history.”


Mimi: “Bye!”
Bernie: “Hey! If you go, I will slaughter Kiki!”
Mimi: “What?”

**


Bernice: “Be careful! I don’t want you taking risks!”
Bernie: “Unfortunately taking risks is all we can do here. It’s calculated, so don’t worry.”
**


Taylor: “Then go sit down and watch some TV. Or I’ll do it.”
Bernice: “What?”
Bernie: “You idiot! Don’t!”
**


Taylor: “This looks interesting.”
Bernie: “Don’t touch it moron!”
**


Hosts: “Ooh, bankrupt too!”
Bernie: “Preposterous!”
Bernice: “When we do business, bankruptcy is not by chance! It is by decision!”

**


Bill: “You are under arrest!”
Bernie: “What?”
Kiki: “Please don’t arrest me. Please?”
Bill: “Alright, pretty lady. You, you’re under arrest.”
Bernie: “That is unfair! If she’s not arrested, then neither should I! Are you not afraid of me lodging a complaint and causing you to lose your job? I have the money and the power!”
Bill: ”….Alright then. I’ll arrest your wife.”

**

Bernie: “Time to think…how would the producers match each contestant to each item…

**
 
Viola: “Bernie’s got a business mind. I must watch his moves and see how he plays. So, he takes one rugby…I wonder what he could be planning. The lesser the better? Or just plain sabotage? I don’t have to follow him, just be wary.”
**


Bernie: “Let me calculate the probability of you winning…67.5%.”
Taylor: “I don’t know how you get all these numbers. Your brain must be a computer. But as all technology, you will be outsmarted. I know something that you don’t.”
Bernie: “Oh? I’m not sure what a young, stubborn girl like you would have that would interest me.”
Taylor: “You’re great at holding grudges, aren’t you? Well…let me propose a deal. If the next mission allows it, you let me earn that final exemption.”
Bernie: “A deal? You’ve got to be more convincing then, you bumpkin. I fail to see what you have that is worthy of that exemption. I have something that all of you don’t too. The deal is off.”

Including the cunning part…


Bernie: “Well we’re going to win. I added a little something to the food. They won’t be able to perform as well and we can deflect suspicion onto each other. One of them is bound to lose!”
Bernice: “How deceptively clever! I love your little unscrupulous acts.”

Bernie will cut corners when it’s acceptable…

 
Bernice: “Excuse me! I can’t swim like this!”
Bernie: “Maybe the nearest lane wasn’t the best.”

Bernie still tries his best in most missions anyway, testing his endurance…


Bernice: “I can’t believe we’ve been reduced to this state: from moneymakers to fishers.”
Bernie: “It’s all for the investment money. We have to bear with it, dear.”

**
 

Bernie: “It wasn’t completely a bad experience, though I hated it. You grow wiser with experience. I know can find a way to connect with farmers and get them to do my bidding. I can use my knowledge to my advantage when handling related projects. Money will grow like this. Muahahaha! Why are you still on? Stupid thing. Go away now.”
**


Bernie: “This chair is an eyesore…but I must bear the grit if I want to ensure my survival.”
**


Bernie: “Must…bear…”

He has proven to be terrible at sports however…














Bernie: “Where did it go?”
Dory: “Waaay over there….into the sea.”

However, Bernie still managed to snag many exemptions…


Orange! Which means the Greek statue wins the exemption! The pumpkin is Taylor, Venus flytrap is Viola, alpha symbol is Tay, abs is Mimi, orange is Bernice, teepee is Jacintha and Greek statue is Bernie! Which means Bernie earns an exemption!

**

Also someone succeeded in finding the locket, and that is…”














“Bernie!”

While trying to remain professional, his heart did beat for someone else briefly…















Bernie: “Jacintha…you’re quite the mature woman, but you are scorching!”

However things ended when the other party wasn’t willing…















Bernie: “Hey Jas…may I call you Jas?”
Jacintha: “Sounds too intimate.”
Bernie: “Alright. Jacintha, aren’t we in a coalition?”
Jacintha: “We are? I almost forgot. Why?”
Bernie: “I feel like you haven’t really spoken to me much.”
Jacintha: “I saw how you reacted to most situations by reiterating your marriage. I don’t want to be the third party. I swore I would never be ever again.”
Bernie: “Can I watch you dance a tribal dance?”
Jacintha: “What? No…not the right place or equipment.”
Bernie: “Can we at least talk about the Mole? So that this coalition won’t seem useless.”
Jacintha: “We can end it.”
Bernie: “Fine! Now that you get a smooth ride through you forget about me! I never thought you were that of an ingrate, Jacintha Neo.”

His guard was always up…















Jacintha: “So…we shall have a coalition?”
Bernie: “I do not know your intent in bringing this up so publicly, but okay. Just keep it from my wife.”

Deep down he still loves and cares for his wife however…


 
Bernice: “Can we get something to eat first? I’m starving!”
Bernie: “We shouldn’t take unnecessary risks. It’ll be all over soon.”
Bernice: “Precisely why we should eat! What if I die?”


Bernie: “Alright, we’ll have a drink. Cheers!”

**


 
Bernie: “Now cheer up dear. We don’t want to be separated and wait till it’s too late and regret like Tay and Taylor did right?”
Bernice: “I guess…but I’m still upset over you not choosing me.”
Bernie: “it’s part of strategy. They will be thrown off their scent, and the probability of us winning is even higher!”
**

Bernie: “Oh Bernice..”


**


Bernie: “I smell something burning. Bernice, wake up.”
**

Bernie: “Bernice! Bernice! Please wake up! That’s my wife you’re talking about here! How rude of you!”

However, he couldn’t really trust anyone towards the end, not even his own wife…


Bernie: “I don’t know who to trust now. Bernice lied to me about being the Mole. I’m not that stupid. She can’t be the Mole. I bet she wants to devour the winner’s money herself! I can’t believe her! Yet clues point to her…and every other direction possible.”


He tries to make decisions because he’s the “man of the house”…


Bernie: “Why not we go up the stairs?”
Bernice: “Fine.”

**


Bernie: “Nothing here too.”
Bernice: “There is a flight leading to the basement.”
Bernie: “There is also a door on the same floor. Let’s enter that one first.”

**


Taylor: “Bernice and I fell into a trap! You ‘man’ didn’t do anything to help us or save us! Do you want us to risk our lives any further.”
Bernie: “Yawn. Since when did you become in charge? I make the decisions. I say we officially quit. The further we go, the higher the risks. It’s like stocks; pull out when the time’s right.”

Bernie also has shown to bear a grudge…


Bernie: “As each round passed I decided to minus from the original leading item: pumpkin. That was either Taylor or Mimi. Mimi didn’t need it. I’m still quite bitter about Taylor because of the first mission. So I kept minusing…that’s why it ended up with such a low score.”

Overall, his business background enabled him to make smart decisions and led to his victory.”


 

Taylor: “If they put it like that….you win fair and square.”
Bernie: “Not really. I’m still kind of stunned that Bernice is the Mole. Good thing I didn’t put all my eggs in one basket.”





 
“Let us now invite the Mole of Season 17, Bernice Thatch!”


Ryanna: “Bad Mole!”
Ryan: “I don’t know who that lady in front of me is.”

Prissy: “We fell for the bait, Isaiah!”
Dory: “*gasp* She’s the Mole?”


Bernice: “Good day everyone. I know all of you must detest me for tricking you all, especially Bernie. But you should know the tremendous pressure I was under to keep everything under wraps from even my confidant. It was a tough ride, but I believe it had paid off in the end. I am glad that Bernie had won the Smole, however.”

“Congratulations on being such a successful Mole this season, Bernice! You were hardly suspected! In fact, neither Bernie nor Taylor put you down as the Mole in the final quiz. Therefore, all the money goes to you! You’ve made history, Bernice! You’ve earned 1700/1700 points, or the full 1,700,000 Simoleons!”

Bernice: “Really? Oh my goodness!”
Taylor: “What? Bernie! I thought you were better than that!”


“Now for the obligatory recap of her journey…the sabotages:



In the first mission, Bernice was more than willing to let her husband advance. She was expecting him to meet some tough customers and lose points further up without her having to do any of the dirty work. This went by unnoticed…


 
Bernice: “Oh…time’s ticking anyway.”
“10 seconds!”
Bernice: “Okay.”

She attempted to employ reverse psychology to remove who she thought were the biggest threats to her game. In case that failed, she decided to dress up in sheep’s clothing and tear the strongest coalition apart…


Bernice: “Dory, I hope you can help me convey something to Jacintha because I can’t find her. I want to join her coalition. And I am the Mole.”

In Mission 4, Bernice made a major sabotage by being last and not making it to the end point in time. Suspicion flew everywhere though because many others sabotaged too…


Bernice: “This is tiring. I’ll relax my legs.”

**

 “Lysander and Bernice, unfortunately it is 3.20pm now, so you have failed the mission. Only 60/150 points were earned, making the pot 615/940 points. Kiki and Mimi earn the exemption. Go back and take the quiz now.”

She hoped to see whether others were on the right track, and then derail them…


Bernice: “What did you write in your journal?”
Lysander: “Not for you to see, old lady.”
Bernice: “How dare you! Hmph!”

**


Bernice: “Hmm…this is Jacintha’s journal…businesswomen have to play dirty sometimes to survive in this cut-throat world.”

Bernice blatantly yet subtly sabotaged in Mission 5. She chose to do a ground mural, which took a considerably longer time to complete and was extremely obvious to both the police and other contestants who wanted to erase it. She also chose to do her murals in conspicuous places. Nobody caught onto either of this. What Bernie caught on to however, was the fact that Bernice wanted to cover as little ground as possible…


Bernie: “Are you sure we should stay together?”
Bernice: “That way we will know if anyone gets in trouble.”

In the same mission, she also joined in on the fun in trying to prevent Tay from doing work, considering that Tay and Taylor had the most experience and Taylor especially was most likely to do well…


 
Tay: “Why does everybody suddenly want to talk to me?”

An even bigger sabotage that went unnoticed here was the fact that she undid her own work and reduced the chances of her team winning, or points being earned. Anyone should have seen that Bernice was not the forgetful type, or her business would have folded…


Bernie: “I’m done. Now to start cleaning…wait, isn’t this mine? Oh dear. What a big folly!”

Bernice employed another tactic in the game—playing victim, evoking sympathy rather than suspicion…



Bernice: “How can they all do this to me? How can they all treat me like dirt?”

**

 
Bernie: “Another one!”
Bernice: “How come you can catch the fish? It’s so unfair! Why does nobody like me?”

**
















Bernice: “How can you disappoint me like this? How dare you break my heart! You cheater! You liar!”
Bernie: “ENOUGH! I’ve had it with you and your paranoia! I don’t know why I have to stand you.”
Bernice: “Stop being such a grump! How dare you raise your voice at me!”
Bernie: “…There is no benefit in me talking to you further. It’s best if we avoid each other.”


In Mission 6, she took advantage of the situation to sabotage. As it seemed that Bernie was the one in charge, little suspicion fell on her…


 
Bernice: “Excuse me! I can’t swim like this!”
Bernie: “Maybe the nearest lane wasn’t the best.”

She had attempted to misguide Bernie, but with little luck…


Bernice: “Okay I think this…”
Bernie: “I overheard the conversation over there. Elkhorn someplace. Let’s go.”

Trying to invoke self-pity in Bernie was all part of her plan (not to say that it wasn’t her own thoughts too)…


Bernice: “I can’t believe we’ve been reduced to this state: from moneymakers to fishers.”

When that failed, she started to panic, picking on his love instead, stalling time and making him miss the otherwise obvious pit stop mat…


 
Bernice: “Can we get something to eat first? I’m starving!”
Bernie: “We shouldn’t take unnecessary risks. It’ll be all over soon.”
Bernice: “Precisely why we should eat! What if I die?”


Bernie: “Alright, we’ll have a drink. Cheers!”
**


Bernie: “Nothing here too.”
Bernice: “There is a flight leading to the basement.”
Bernie: “There is also a door on the same floor. Let’s enter that one first.”

It soon occurred to her that Bernie was just as strong and threatening, so she resolved to make things difficult…


Bernice: “Why didn’t you give the exemption to me?”
Bernie: “I believe you are safe. You are a smart lady.”
Bernice: “Are you saying I’m the Mole?”
Bernie: “No…”
Bernice: “How do I prove that I’m not?”
Bernie: “You don’t have to prove anything.”
Bernice: “Or do you have a mistress in this house? Who is she?”
Bernie: “No I do not have a mistress in the house.”
Bernice: “You must have!”
Bernie: “Okay this is getting nowhere. I see no point in talking to you anymore.”
Bernice: “How could you Bernie? How could you?”

**


Bernice: “I’m not sharing it with Bernie, that’s for sure. He didn’t give it to me previously. I’ll give it to Mimi because she seems desperate enough.”

She attempted to tie Taylor under her watch too…



Bernice: “Say that now, regret that later. Come join the women’s coalition with Jacintha, Viola and me.”
Taylor: “They have a coalition? I always suspected something wrong with them…like they were so close.”
Bernice: “I spilled the beans, so you have to join now. Or do we have to write it in black and white? State your terms, go ahead.”
Taylor: “What? Don’t go professional on me?”
Tay: “Look Mrs. Thatch, could you please leave? We are going to take the quiz.”
Bernice: “Hmph! I’ll go and prepare the contract. You will sign, Taylor Bleu.”

Bernice further tried to look like the good guy, lessening her suspicion even further…


Bernice: “You got to cheer up girl. Start penning down in your journal the Mole. Focus on the game or you will lose! It’s basic business.”

In Mission 9, Bernice chose to handle the area with the least hay bales. She contributed the least…


Bernice: “It itches! After this hay bale, I’m stopping!”

In Mission 10, her background made it easy for her to quit without qualms and sacrifice points. The others were no longer as oblivious however…


Bernice: “That’s it. Why am I forcing myself to suffer? I quit!”

Realising the error in trying to get her husband out,  Bernice tried to convince him that she was the Mole. Unfortunately it backfired as Bernie was now certain that Bernice wasn't the Mole….


Bernice: “Bernie…you have to choose me as the Mole. That way we can ensure all the money will be ours.”
Bernie: “What? So you’re admitting you’re the Mole.”
Bernice: “Yes. I love you Bernie. I can’t fool you anymore.”

**


Taylor: “…I find it strange that Bernice doesn’t care if I sow discord between them though. Is it because she knows who the Mole is, or is it because they’re so close, or they’ve been pulled too far apart?”

Fooling the viewers further, Bernice decided to point fingers at someone else…


Bernice: “Hmph! Don’t you regret it, you Mole!”

In Mission 11, Bernice decided to walk into a trap, knowing it was there because producers had informed her before. She played victim again and had a perfect excuse to abandon the mission…


 
Bernice: “Let’s check the sides…hey! Where did this come from?”
**


Bernice: “Oh no!”
Bernie: “Good going, witch.”

She also tried to slack…


Bernie: “We have to start clearing the rubble.”
Bernice: “Do I have to? I’m wearing this?”

She tried to dissuade Bernie from continuing…


Bernice: “I’m okay, just a little giddy. This place is unsafe. We better quit while we’re still okay.”
Bernie: “You scared me. I agree.”
**

Bernice: “Be careful! I don’t want you taking risks!”

In one final act of sabotage, she deliberately stood near the hole which allowed them to progress in the mission. Taylor and Bernie failed to notice it and hence chose to quit…


Bernice: “I thought you died. Well, there’s no time to dance! I can’t believe you’re still trying to sabotage at this stage.”

Bernice pulled off countless sabotages and her overall demeanour was the perfect cover to go unsuspected.”


“We are overrunning, so we shall cut straight to the clues.
















In Episode 1, the top three floors had a different arrangement of lights, which formed the letters ‘N’, ‘E’ and ‘W’, spelling NEW, indicating that the Mole was one of the new contestants.


In Episode 3, the puzzles they had to solve were all related to Bernice. (I can’t remember the first round, but it was something to do with the category ‘Before and After’) The second round’s category  was ‘Celebrities’. Being successful entrepreneurs, Bernie and Bernice would be famous and thus fit into this clue. The last round’s answer was ‘Making Money’, which is what Bernie and Bernice will do. At this point it may be difficult to determine who the Mole is, but just wait and see.


I




R







H



O








C




S
CATEGORY: BEFORE AND AFTER


















CATEGORY: CELEBRITIES

Host: “Oh my gosh you just lost it! The correct answer is ‘Making money’, like duh! Isn’t that why you’re on here?

From Episode 5 onwards, in the banner, Bernice was directly below the question ‘Who is the Mole?’, as if she’s the answer.
















In Episode 7, all of the rooms had a 4X5 dimension. 4 and 5 are the digits of Bernice’s age.





In Episode 11, the banner had an orange dot in the top right hand corner of the second thumbprint. This is a reference to Bernice as she is the only one who can be associated with orange.




In Episode 11, the host mentioned that the Mole was before their very eyes sabotaging. This was a literal reference as Bernice was literally before Bernie and Taylor’s eyes. (There was another similar clue in one of the earlier few episodes, but I can’t find it)


 
“Well, the Mole is right before your eyes, sabotaging, because 0/50 points have been earned, making the pot a grand total of 960/1700. That figure won’t be changed.”

The room the safe was in looked like a meeting room. Bernice’s job requires her to be in a meeting room regularly. (As does Bernie, but other clues point to Bernice)



And these are generally all the clues we have time for!”


“Thank you everyone for joining and viewing this season and for making it such a great success!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!