Wednesday 25 March 2015

18.07-Shit's gonna go down


12 contestants became knights on a chessboard in an attempt to be the last one standing. To the surprise of most, Nathaniel emerged victorious with his risky gameplay. However, 0 points were earned, so the pot remained at 100/360. Hillary was executed to her utter outrage. She was just directly below the human shield Veronica. Who will be next to leave?



For the next few days, this happened…
Melody: “You’re the Mole that’s giving everyone a headache? Hmph! Should have known!”


Melody: “I feel like slapping you for giving us so much misery! In fact, I’ll do it!”
Veronica: “Woah, so uncool.”
Bryan: “What did I ever do to you?”



Roy: “I’m going to make the worst drink ever. I just know it. I’ll never know how to blend things well.”


 
Natalie: “Did you take a bath yet?”
Fern: “Not yet, Tammy….I’ll…I’ll get right to it.”

***


Ernest: “Hey Fern!”
Fern: “Oh my goodness!”


Ernest: “What’s wrong?”
Fern: “Nothing…you…you shouldn’t see me like this. I look so ugly. I can never look like the belles in this house.”
Ernest: “Nonsense! I think you look great! All the girls are hot!”
Fern: “Really? You must be lying…I should go.”

***


Veronica: “Stop being so cheery and bright. Let the darkness rule for a change.”




 
Bryan: “Good morning guys.”
Nathaniel: “Shit’s gonna go down.”




Melody: “Nobody’s here right? Then I can cry…”
Bryan: “Who’s that sobbing?”
Melody: “Gasp! Must dry my tears.”


 

Melody: “You sure talk a load of trash.”
Bryan: “Excuse me? How can you insult someone so coolly?”


Bryan: “I bet you were the crybaby.”
Melody: “G.A.S.P.”
Bryan: “Did you actually spell that out and not put an exclamation mark at the back? How uncool!”


Melody: “I shall slap you like I do it every day.”
Bryan: “You pretty much do already. Ow!”
Melody: “Now who’s the one overreacting, baby?”














Melody: “I know I acted so calmly and handled the situation well but OH MY GOSH HOW COULD HE SAY THAT IT TOTALLY HURT MY FEELINGS I CAN’T BELIEVE SUCH A MAN EXISTS HE SHOULD GO AND DIE! Okay, I’m done. When I leave this room, I shall be completely tranquil again. Zen…”

***


Melody: “Music always calms the soul.”

***



The next mission has arrived. Contestants are allowed to make a call to their home. However, only one person may be in the room with the phone at any one time. There is no mode of communication whatsoever in this house other than the phone to the outside world and all rooms are soundproof, so they have to trust one another to make things work. For every successful call made in peace, 20 points are added. This is worth 220 points. The first to make a successful call earns the right to ask a question. Hope they don’t screw it up again.




Veronica: “Look Bryan. I know you’re super popular back at your home and everybody loves and adores you, but love is overrated. You’ve got to stop being so emotional. And imagine how everybody will reject you when this airs and they realise you are the Mole?”
Bryan: “I really don’t know what’s gotten into you guys. Are you and Melody in a coalition?”
Veronica: “Ugh, no. We don’t mix.”


***


The mission has begun! Who will be the first to step out and make a call?

















































 
Ernest: “Perfect. Nobody here.”


Ernest: “Oh I miss my family so much.”




Veronica: “Ernest, what was our strategy again?”














Ernest: “What the heck was wrong with her? Tammy, Veronica and I were in the same room. We discussed strategy, which was quite fun and exhilarating, on how to grab the most points. I was to go first and make the call within 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, I would walk to another room and tell those in that room of our plan. Then the next one would come out and so on so forth. But Veronica had to blur and ruin the mission by coming out! I feel like she’s trying to sabotage here!”


Veronica: “Whoops. Sorry not sorry. I’ll never regret any decision I make.”
Melody: “I really need that call…oh, great.”
“And the mission is blown before it even started!”


“Ernest is still allowed to make his call, just that 0 points are earned once again! The pot now has 100/580 points! You are the worst group of contestants ever! Also, nobody gets the right to ask a question.”

The Mole must be smug that he/she’s earning free cash.

***


Ernest: “I cannot believe Veronica did that!”
Vivian: “She is surely suspicious.”
Ernest: “I’m glad we see eye to eye. It’s so good to have you as a friend.”
Vivian: “Nice to know there’s someone in the house who prefers friends to enemies.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!