Tuesday 10 March 2015

18.01-Drug smugglers


We are back on the Smole for the 18th season! This season, 14 contestants from all walks of life compete for the grand prize. They will participate in missions which will determine the amount of points going int o the pot, or the amount of money the ultimate winner will win. However, there is a double agent among them, hired by the producers to sabotage and deceive, earning money for him/herself. This guy is the Mole. Contestants are to find out who the Mole is.

This season however, they will not partake in the mundane, routine quiz and execution. This season, contestants will not take the quiz until the finale. Instead, the highest performer in each mission gets to ask a question which will be answered for all to hear. They must be yes/no questions and they can make a guess (which are not made public). Each contestant can only make 3 guesses throughout the game, excluding finale. All contestants will then make a guess on who the Mole is. Among those who guess wrongly, the Mole has the option to choose one to execute and silence. In the event all get the correct Mole, the Mole will pick a contestant that performs worse than he. There is also a human shield the Mole will pick every mission. Anyone who performs better than the human shield will be safe. In other words, contestants must either be exempt, guess the right Mole or score better than the human shield to be spared. This season’s contestants must now more than ever pick the right Mole.

So, can these season’s contestants pick out the right Mole?


 
Natalie Andies, 27, unemployed.

Fern Shone Hu, 30, park ranger.


 
Nathan Clinton, 34, professional runner.


Roy Dylan Osthmus, 28, unemployed.


Cole Wayne, 36, unemployed.


Craig Gulf, 48, director.


Ernest Lee, 31, unemployed.

Vivian Belle, 40, housewife.


Melody Thyme, 33, musician.

Veronica Taylor, 25, clothes shop assistant.


Bryan King, 39, graphic designer.


Hillary Joe, 41, politician.


Colette Steel, 26, university student.


Nathaniel Joshue, 44, unemployed.

***



That pool was never meant for swimming, much less group skinny dipping.


 
Apparently there were a group of drug smugglers on board the plane these contestants took. In a bid to save themselves, they poured the drugs into the drinks on the plane. No wonder these contestants are acting crazy. We are not liable for what happened on the plane or their subsequent drug addiction.



Vivian: “My name is Vivian, but you all can call me Vivi.”
Hillary: “My name is Hillary. You look so young!”
Vivian: “Heh. I can keep my youth. Plus, I was the school belle!”
Veronica: “So was that Natalie lady.”
Hillary: “Hmm…I have a feeling it’s a sham. You must be lying. Oh dear! Can I not trust you already? And why do I have a headache? Did you do something? AAAAH!!”


Veronica: “What a flirt!”
Melody: “Let’s do it!”
Bryan: “Sure…wait, what am I doing? I don’t even know you! I feel so weird. Ugh, I need a rest.”

***



We gave them time to rest and for the effects to subside before letting them embark on the first mission. They are to do a typing test. Whoever is able to finish the typing test earns 10 points for the team. The first will win an exemption and the ability to ask the first question.


Over here, we have 2 extremes: Overly-enthusiastic and overly-slack. Looks like Ernest hasn’t learnt his lesson.


This is what they have to type:

Everybody should have an equal chance of playing. The
remainder who don’t do not exist. The first is the best.
Next few are runner-ups, but they never match the top.
Even if you are at the bottom, you still deserve every
single opportunity that the top few get. You can do it.
They did it, so why can’t you? However, you must still
love the opportunity that you get, as they don’t come
easy. Make use of every opportunity to shine. Really.
Every single one of them counts. Over here at the
Smole, this mentality will bring you far.



 ***


Nathaniel: “Hey, how do you turn this damn thing on?”


Craig: “Grr…why is it such a coincidence…”


Craig: “I know that lady. Natalie ‘Tammy’ Andies. She once dissed me when I happened to see her on the street and attempted to recruit her for my next movie. I’m not sure she remembers, but I clearly do. I even did a background check on her. She was the belle of her school and the girlfriend of ex-contestant Michael Anderson. I hope she’s out of here first.”


 
Who is the first to finish?


























































































 
Vivian Belle!


Vivian: “Just in time! Now where’s the toilet?”



In close second is Fern!


Nathaniel is in close succession.

So is Veronica.


Colette: “Hmm…this passage just feels weird. Though they really aren’t easy to type fast, I feel there’s more than meets the eye.”


Bryan succeeds in the mission in fifth place!


Hillary is sixth!
Hillary: “I was typing very quickly already. How did the rest beat me? Oh, this is so worrying. They must be conspiring behind my back!”


Melody: “I’m done! Wait, I’m not? Where did I mistype?”




The seventh to finish is Ernest!


Craig: “I’m too hungry to type! I can’t work without food!”
Craig forfeits.


Hillary: “Where is the toilet? Why is it so far? Is this some plot to humiliate me?”


 
Nathan also gives up.

But Roy doesn’t. He’s eighth!


Melody: “Finally! That mistake was so far in front!”
Melody is ninth to finish.

 
Melody: “Oh my gosh that wretch looks so ugly! Go and die! I just don’t like your ideals!”



Natalie is tenth!


Cole and Colette also forfeit, so 10/14 contestants finished the test, or 100/140 points earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!