Thursday 26 March 2015

18.08-Sheeple culture




Veronica: “Hardly anyone’s touching their journals!”
Natalie: “They could be more secretive about it. After all, there’s no privacy with the numerous windows in the house.”
Veronica: “I hate the sunlight. Good thing the ground floor has shade. A coffin in the centre would be morbidly interesting.”
Natalie: “Emphasis on morbid.”
Veronica: “Emphasis on interesting.”


Bryan: “Everyone thinks I’m the Mole. I can’t take it!”
Colette: “I believe that you aren’t the Mole since you’re in my coalition. But it could be good.”














Colette: “Tammy approached me recently to ask about my suspicions on the Mole. I told her my suspicions but she seemed slightly hesitant to share hers. I’m sure it’s nothing. I trust her. She’s my coalition member!”


Roy: “We are going to fail. The Mole has struck again!”
Nathaniel: “Those idiots. I’ll speak to Veronica about her actions. Melody on the other hand…”


Fern: “Maybe Roy is right. We will all fail. I’m a miserable person who can’t even muster enough courage to share my truest opinions to others. I should go hide my head in shame now.”

***


 
Ernest: “Hmm…there’s a remote hidden here. No wonder I couldn’t find it earlier today….it must be a clue!”



Nathaniel: “What’s a clue?”
Ernest: “Oh hi Nat! I found this remote! I think it’s a clue!”
Nathaniel: “Interesting….but keep your voice down. We wouldn’t want anybody else finding out about it.”
Ernest: “Why not? I don’t like being so secretive and alone.”


Natalie: “Veronica, I really wonder what’s on your mind.”
Veronica: “I really should not hang out with sheeple like you. In fact, I regret joining this show and selling myself to this sheeple culture. Now I’ll be labelled a poser for sure. Sigh…”
Natalie: “Hey, wait! Great I didn’t even have time to ask her about the sabotage.’

***



Bryan: “Nobody seems to like me. I don’t know why. Back in high school everybody loved me.”
Craig: “Get used to it son. This is real life for you. You’ve been taken out of your comfort zone. You’ll be hated on for sure, as well as hate others.”
Bryan: “I find it interesting how I’ve never spoken to you before, Mr. Gulf. Maybe it’s because I’m not used to socializing with celebrities. If it’s not too much to ask, can I have your autograph?”
Craig: “Heh, maybe later. Oi! Stop yapping. You made me miss.”

Fern: “I will never be as good as her…why do I even bother showing my face among all these talents?”

***


Nathaniel: “So what’s up with that mission?”
Veronica: “I believe you’ve heard his side of the story. He’s a great social player, but I’m sure you can trust your fellow goth more.”
Nathaniel: “I’m not gothic.”
Veronica: “Whatevz. This clan must be built on absolute trust. He’s lying. I just think that if everyone banks on me, they will be leaving. And then, we’ll rule!”


Bryan: “Gosh, what an uncomfortable itch.  I just wonder what I’ve done to make them hate me so much…unless it’s a ploy to get me to focus on that instead of the Mole!”


Ernest: “Hey girls! Whatcha doing?”
Natalie: “We’ll talk upstairs."














Vivian: “I approached Tammy. I decided to put aside our differences even if I don’t agree with girls with glasses being school belles, but whatever. I chose to form a secret coalition with Tammy, which she gladly agreed. I know she has one with the smart peeps Bryan and Colette. They should watch out for Tammy. She seems willing to jump ship when needed.”


 

Ernest: “I heard the execution ceremony is starting soon. We should head back up.”
Bryan: “Could you help hold the lift open for us Ernest? Thanks!”
Ernest: “Why should I have to wait?”
Veronica: “Don’t be selfish.”

***


“Another execution ceremony commences. The human shield this time was Ernest, so everybody is a victim other than Ernest! Let us call our first contestant down.”




“Natalie Andies. You are…”




























































































































































Vivian: “Safe!”
Natalie: “Aah! Hey! Someone should arrest her. What is she doing down here?”
“Yes, you are safe.”


 

“Fern Shone Hu, you are…













































































































safe!”
Fern: “I honestly believed I was going to lose, because I am in every way inferior to all of them.”



“Veronica Taylor…
















































































you are safe!”


“Bryan King, I am sorry to say 



















































































that you are….
































































































safe!”
Bryan: “AAH! Don’t scare me like that! I nearly had a heart attack.”
“Wow, you scream like a girl.”




“Nathaniel Joshue, you are…”




































































































































































































“Executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


 
Nathaniel: “Darn this Mole! They feel threatened by me, I bet.”

Risky Rocker Nathaniel has been silenced by the Mole! Who will be the next one? Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!