Tuesday 17 March 2015

18.04-You haven't seen the outside world yet





Hillary: “Nathaniel, tell me, do these white flowers look pure to you?”
Nathaniel: “Get that away from me! I hate flowers, and I hate white! In fact, I hate this house! I don’t mind the fact that it’s dull, but white? Really? UGH!”
Hillary: “I knew it! Even the house itself can’t be trusted, let alone its members! Looks like if I want to get that Mole, I have to work alone!”


Natalie: “We’ve got both the beauty and the brains. We were just blindsided by the opposing team, which had Bryan. He looks pretty smart. So, I say we form a coalition. The three of us.”
Colette: “Sounds good. I’ll find a time to ask Bryan if he wants to join.”


Roy: “What’s the point of holding it in? I should just let it go.”


Veronica: “Dum-dum.”
Fern: “We really shouldn’t try and destroy the marble floor.”


Melody: “YOU’VE GOT IT ON MY SHOE!”
Roy: “No need to yell. I just knew things would turn ugly. Sigh.”


Craig: “Go get a bath! You smell! You’re an embarrassment to men!”


Roy: “Chauvinists in this house…why am I not surprised?”
Vivian: “So…this is awkward.”

***


Craig: “Ah, one of my finest movies.”
Cole: “You’re amazing, Mr. Gulf!”
Craig: “Of course! In fact, I came here to recruit calefare for my next production. Want to join?”
Cole: “I’m fine with anything.”
Craig: “Stop being so wishy-washy.”
Nathaniel: “Hey what you two doing?”
Craig: “I’m recruiting calefare.”
Nathaniel: “Calefare? Either I go big, or I go home! I’m not going to take some measly one-minute role!”



Bryan: “I love the bar here.”


Natalie: “I like this house.”
Veronica: “Really Tammy? I think it’s nice, but too plain. I’d love if this place was dark and gothic.”

***


Melody: “I love music.”
Hillary: “You must be part of a cult, trying to spread propaganda through music.”
Fern: “Look at her! So paranoid it’s amusing!”
Vivian: “I’ll go spice things up.”



Fern: “Hey, Craig, prepare for a good show.”


 
Vivian: “I love my long legs!”
Melody: “Aah!”


Colette: “…I don’t know what to say.”


Hillary: “Mr. Gulf, I can’t believe you are enjoying this. I do not think making fun of people is funny!”
Fern: “Yawn. Go back to your desk, Hillary. You haven’t seen the outside world yet.”














Hillary: “Is the world really that bad outside? I think I need to do something to stop this evilness! That shall be my next election promise.”


Cole: “Cool! A giant TV! I would have been fine with a normal one, but two plasma TVs!”

***


Fern: “Have I complimented you on your colour choice yet? Rock on!”
Natalie: “You are acting so overzealous it’s creepy.”
Fern: “Really? I had no idea…”














Fern: “Can you film me from the side? Thanks. I’m actually very shy, and I was hoping joining this would help me overcome that. I also have an inferiority complex. I was trying so hard to overcome it but it seems to have backfired. Sigh…”


Craig: “Enough of your preaching lady. I’m a director. I have my own views. You have no right to steal my freedom of expression!”
Hillary: “I’m doing that? No, it must be reverse psychology. You’re the Mole!”


Roy: “What’s the point of having translucent glass? You’ll still be exposed no matter what. Why bother trying?”

***


Roy: “Cole, life is but a stage, and we are fools strutting on stage…”
Cole: “Whatever you say.”
Veronica: “So deep, yet so dark. I love it.”


 
Colette: “I don’t think we ever got a chance to properly introduce ourselves. My name is Colette Steel.”
Bryan: “I am Bryan King. Nice to meet you.”
Colette: “I heard you were quite the model student back in your days.”
Bryan: “I was the Class Monitor and had been nominated for countless character awards, but other than that I’m pretty much ordinary.”
Colette: “You are way too humble. Why did you choose to be a graphic designer?”
Bryan: “My sister is a graphic designer.”
Colette: “Do you like watching movies?”
Bryan: “I love to! I get scared easily in horror movies but sob love stories don’t really strike a chord with me. Why are you asking anyway?”
Colette: “I just want to get to know you better.”



Hillary: “I am not being paranoid! You are the paranoid one! Hmph! Another one I can’t trust…”

***

 
Veronica: “I really hope I’m not leaving tonight.”


 
Vivian: “Relax, girl.”
Veronica: “Don’t tell me to relax you sheepson! You resort to stereotypes to survive!”
Vivian: “What? You’re not making sense. Relax, Veronica. You’re going to get wrinkles like this.”


Craig: “Boo!”
Melody: “Aah! Mr. Gulf, I never thought you were such a person! Picking on the weak!”

***


Colette: “…So, will you join our coalition?”
Bryan: “I suppose why not.”
Colette: “Excellent. I have a few ideas on what question to ask. Want to give your input?”

Fern: “Okay, here goes nothing. Let me tell you all a ghost story.”


 
Hillary: “Ghost story? Must be some conspiracy.”
She really walked in, stopped and looked at them, then walked out again.

***



Colette: “I’m ready to make my question. Does the Mole have long hair?”
“No.”

***
Contestants have made their guesses.

***














“And it’s the second execution ceremony.”






“Cole Wayne.”







































































































































































 
“I’m sorry Cole, but…”



























































































































































































 
“…you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Cole: “Well, go with the flow, right? This is where the flow is bringing me. Out.”


***


Craig: “Well, he was a burden anyway.”















Veronica: “I feel so relieved! My heart was going to shatter, like the glass floor beside me! Wait, I mean…like duh I’ll stay. I’m fine with it. I just think it’s interesting the Mole wanted to get an easy prey out. The Mole could easily sway him to vote for the wrong Mole. I think this one wants a challenge.”

There goes Cole the follower! Who will be the next to follow after?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!