Friday 13 March 2015

18.03-I just divided by 0! Take that!

Another Friday the 13th...



Previously on the Smole, 14 contestants joined and after a little accident on the plane, they proceeded to do a typing test, which 10/14 did, earning 100/140 points. Nathaniel was the human shield and among those that scored worse than he, Nathan was executed by the Mole. The Mole got blood on his hands. Who will be next?

***


Craig: “I love this music.”


Natalie: “Thanks for helping to clean up, Roy.”
Roy: “Sigh. Whatever. Nobody will be cleaning up anyway. This world is so filthy and uncaring.”
Natalie: “Now, don’t say that!”


Colette: “Guys! Shh! There’s a mission!”
“What you have just seen is an example of what you would be doing. You will be grouped into two groups. One will sit out and be exempt. The others will then have 10 points to spare on each group member. Each group will also submit their list of who will go first, second, third etc. They will then face off with the corresponding member of the other group. The group that wins the most matches will each win an exemption. For every winning match on the winning team, 20 points are added, so this is worth 120 points. In each match, the one with more points will win that match.”
Ernest has volunteered to sit out.


Cole: “Okay, let us discuss. I’m okay with anything and will follow what you guys say.”
Roy: “What’s the point? We will all lose anyway.”

***

Group 1: Roy, Cole, Craig, Vivian, Colette, Natalie
Group 2: Bryan, Fern, Melody, Hillary, Veronica, Nathaniel in that order.





Colette: “Our strategy was to throw Roy in as sacrifice. We believe the other group is likely to put a strong one first, so we will make them waste those points by throwing that pessimist in as sacrifice. Natalie and I will be the last as we have the most brains to beat the other group. I believe the last few have few points to spare.”


 
Roy: “This stinks. I’m going to lose, so I’m not going to bother. You win.”
Bryan: “Wow. Though I’d prefer a challenge.”

 
Fern: “Bring it on!”


Cole: “Take that!” *slaps Fern*
*Fern dodges*
Fern: “Ha! I won!”


Craig: “Hi there. I can body slam you into the pool and you’ll drown.”
Melody: “This is so unfair! You had to pair me up with him!”


Vivian: “Oh Hillary, you look so delicious! It’s so hot today. I could really use some cooling blood…”
Hillary: “Oh dear, I think you’ve been infected with some disease! Stop it! You’re creeping me out! I give in! Don’t hurt me! Oh, I was right! Everyone is scary here!”


Vivian: “I’ve discovered that Hillary is paranoid about everything. I decided to use that to my advantage. This belle is better than the other. I do prefer if I faced off against Tammy though. I want to let everyone know who the better belle is.”


Colette: “I just divided by 0! Take that!”
Veronica: “What? I…I…I…”


 
Nathaniel: “Let’s start with a friendly shake to show our sportsmanship.”
*buzz*
Natalie: “Aah! You! You conniving liar!”


Craig: “Boo! You are terrible!”
Cole: “Aah! Whose side are you on anyway?”

***

Here are their individual stats:
Roy: 0
Bryan: 2
Cole: 1
Fern: 4
Craig: 3
Melody: 1
Vivian: 1
Hillary: 0
Colette: 3
Veronica: 0
Natalie: 2
Nathaniel: 3

In an unexpected twist of events, the winners will earn the exemption instead of the group. However, since there is a draw, 0 points are earned. The pot now has 100/260 points. The human shield was Roy. Thus, Cole, Melody and Veronica are at risk. Fern and Colette contest for the question to ask, and Colette gets it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!