Tuesday 31 March 2015

18.10-Let me slap you



Colette: “Did the Mole ride the purple truck?”
“Yes.”

***



“Another execution ceremony, another executed player. Whose blood does the Mole want to splatter this time?”


“Natalie Andies….









































































safe!”


“Roy Dylan Osthmus…”























































Roy: “Just kill me already. I won’t live forever anyway.”













































































































































“Safe!”
Roy: “What’s the point of rejoicing? In the end the chances of me winning are slim.”




“Bryan King…















































































safe!”


 
“Fern Shone Hu.”
Fern: “Oh boy…please…”




































































“You are…






































































































































safe!”
Fern: “Phew!”




“Melody Thyme…”
Melody: “Zen…”

















































































































































































































































 

“I’m sorry Melody, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Melody: “Okay.”


Melody: “I have so much pent emotion! I need to vent it on someone! You! Let me slap you!”
Natalie: “What was that for? Don’t be a sore loser.”
Melody: “You accused me of being the Mole, so take that as payback. Ciao all!”

 
Veronica: “I’m still onto you.”














Bryan: “I suddenly feel very afraid. I just witnessed Veronica use me and dupe Melody into being executed! At least, I think it was a ploy. She is one force to be reckoned with. We need to be careful of her.”

Musical Melody calmly left the scene emotionally! What an irony! What other ironies will happen? Does that previous sentence sound lame? Find out next episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!