Wednesday 1 April 2015

18.11-Let me clap for you

Happy April's Fools!


Now, back to the show.



Last time on the Smole, the 10 contestants went to play Whodunnit. Much information was withheld and as such, only 100/200 points, or 200/780 points, were earned. Colette and Veronica battled it out for the closest theory and Colette won the exemption and question. She also happened to be the human shield, so everyone was at risk. In the end, the Mole chose Melody to execute. Who will be next?















Ernest: “This glass floor is ever so worrying. Anyway, I just discovered that producers would try to find loopholes in the questions asked. That’s so unfair! It makes me second-guess the answers and suspects I have. Guesses are the most definite.”



Ernest: “I slept great and am ready to hang out with great friends!”
Fern: “You slept well? That’s good. I can never sleep well…how I envy you, Ernest.”
Ernest: “I am much to be envied of, aren’t I?”


Veronica: “I’ve come to realise that you aren’t fit to be a Mole, so…sorry, yeah.”
Bryan: “It’s fine. As long as you realised you are earnestly apologising.”

***


Natalie: “Who knocked over the trash?”



 
Fern: “Oh, I’m the worst in this house! I’m still so clueless! I bet that’s why the Mole is still keeping me! He must be enjoying my misery!”
“Everyone gather round!”

***


“Your next mission is a game of Mafia. You will all be assigned a role. There will be 3 mafia members, 1 angel, 1 detective and 4 townspeople. Each night, the mafia will kill off any of the other 6. During the day, everyone must figure out who the mafia is and lynch them through a majority vote. If the mafia wins, they all win an exemption and no points. If the town wins, 100 points are added. The town wins when all mafia are eliminated and the mafia wins when they outnumber the townspeople. The longest surviving townsperson/mafia member will get the chance to ask a question. The angel gets one chance to revive a killed player and the detective can investigate the roles of three contestants on separate nights. Good luck, and put on those contacts that make you go blind as we pick our roles.”


 

“Done! Mafia, please pick one contestant to kill off.”

 

Who will be killed off?

***



Bryan: “Ernest has died!”
Vivian: “How cruel!”
Roy: “Won’t we all?”


Vivian: “Wow, Bryan, you seemed to notice immediately that Ernest died, as if you already knew that beforehand.”
Bryan: “What are you trying to say?”
Vivian: “That you are a mafia! All of you, listen to me! Bryan is mafia! Trust this woman’s instincts! I vote Bryan!”
Bryan: “Nonsense! If anyone should be lynched, it should be Roy! He seemed so nonchalant about it!”
Roy: “Why not we just make things even? I vote for Vivian.”
Vivian: “Excuse moi?”


Fern: “Hmm…I really don’t know. This is so stressful!”
Natalie: “Just follow me, Fern. Vivian does seem to be exaggerating. I think she should be lynched.”
Fern: “Okay then, I’ll follow whatever you say.”


Veronica: “Honestly, Craig here seems to be a bit stoic.”
Craig: “Excuse me? The audacity of you to accuse me as a killer! Do you know who I am?”
Veronica: “Dude, it’s a game. Your reaction however leaves a lot to be desired. Are you the mafia? I think so.”
Craig: “Hmph! I think Bryan is too innocent to be let off as mafia. The producers must have picked him!”
Colette: “Who do I trust? My vote won’t matter, but I have a feeling it’s Veronica.”
Veronica: “Ugh, whatever. Do whatever you want, Ms. Smartypants. Don’t come crying later.”


“Vivian votes for Bryan.
Bryan votes for Roy.
Roy votes for Vivian.
Natalie votes for Vivian.
Fern votes for Vivian.
Veronica votes for Craig.
Craig votes for Bryan.
Colette votes for Veronica.

With a majority vote, Vivian is lynched!”


Bryan: “I have a feeling that was a bad move.”
Vivian: “Duh it was!”
“It’s night again. Another shall be killed. Please put on your contacts.”

***


 

Colette: “It looks like Fern has been killed!”


Bryan: “Hmm…I still believe the mafia is right beside me.”
Roy: “I will die anyway, so there is no point in defending myself. But my vote is cast to Craig because he switched seats.”
Craig: “Oi! Don’t malign me!”


Craig: “Bryan is way too innocent. I remain firm in my stance!”
Natalie: “Well, honestly it really could be you. Your actions are quite suspicious…”
Craig: “Oi! How dare you turn against me!”


Veronica: “I decided to switch my vote to Colette because of her prior vote.”
Colette: “Your actions raise my suspicion. I am even more confident it’s you.”
Natalie: “We need to reach a consensus rather than to be divided if we want this to be effective, honestly.”


“Bryan votes Roy.
Roy votes Craig.
Craig votes Bryan.
Natalie votes Craig.
Veronica votes Colette.
Colette votes Veronica.

With a majority vote of a pathetic 2, Craig is lynched!”


“Put those contacts back on. It’s now time for another gruelling night.”

***



“The killer has chosen their victim. The angel has also resurrected Ernest.”
Natalie: “What? I mean, erm…that’s great.”














Ernest: “I was super pissed when the mafia chose to get rid of me first! I wanted to play! I was going to complain about it, but then the angel resurrected me so alright, I’m back in the game! I just have a disadvantage because the mafia will probably try and kill me again. They must die!”



Natalie: “Well, we know Ernest is innocent. I really can’t say the same for Bryan though.”
Bryan: “Excuse me? How many times must I tell you all that I’m not mafia!”


Bryan: “Think about it! I’m not the mafia! Why would I be?”
Natalie: “You aren’t? Nice try, but I’m not buying it! Colette, would you agree with me?”


Colette: “You are in my coalition but so is Bryan…it’s hard to think that one of you is lying.”
Veronica: “Ooh…in life, we can never trust anyone but the Dark One. Colette is still on my blacklist.”
Colette: “I really am not! But I think I can trust Tammy. Sorry Bryan.”
Bryan: “Ugh, why do I even bother explaining myself? I should just give up like Roy did and let them take me.”


Colette: “We know that either Vivian or Craig is the mafia though, since we are still surviving.”
Veronica: “I think it was Craig.”
Bryan: “Sigh, why do I even bother trying to redeem myself? But I’m not as stupid as to vote for myself. Tammy, you are very suspicious for trying to push all blame onto me! You are getting my vote!”


Ernest: “Did you guys forget about me? I suspect Veronica. She just seems so dark.”
Veronica: “Are. You. Kidding. Me. What a stupid excuse to vote for me!”


“Natalie votes for Bryan.
Bryan votes for Natalie.
Colette votes for Bryan.
Veronica votes for Colette.
Ernest votes for Veronica.

With a majority vote of 2, Bryan is lynched! Now it is night again. Put those contacts on.”

***


 

“It is now day again. Ernest has been killed…again.”


Colette: “Guys? Why are you cornering me? What’s going on?”
Veronica: “Give it up, Colette. We know who you are.”


Everything fades into a blur…

***

“And that’s a wrap! Let us announce what roles each contestant got:

Roy-Town
Bryan-Angel
Vivian-Town
Fern-Detective
Ernest-Town
Craig-Mafia
Colette-Town
Natalie-Mafia
Veronica-Mafia.

With that, Veronica, Natalie and Craig earn exemptions! Colette, being the last survivor on the opposite camp, gets to ask a question. 0/100 points have been earned, bringing the pot to 200/880! Pathetic job, guys! Let me clap for you!”


 
Colette: “I’ve been fooled! Natalie tricked me into voting off Bryan! I can only blame myself for being too trusting. If only I had chosen to believe Bryan and vote Veronica off, then we would have gotten rid of another mafia member!”


Veronica: “My strategy was to pretend to be aligned with the town…yes, be a sheeple. I will have to do a cleansing ritual to redeem myself. This is why I voted for Craig. To get the trust of the others. It apparently worked. Tammy seemed to catch on so she too chose to sacrifice for the greater good...or evil in this case. It paid off; we won.”


 
Craig: “What the f happened? How dare they vote me off! I thought we were a team! I’m pissed that Tammy and Veronica chose to sacrifice me! How humiliating! We got an exemption, but that was a risky move to pull off. We could have easily won this without me being lynched!”


Roy: “What did I tell you? We were bound to lose.”


Vivian: “How dare they doubt me! They decided to lynch me! And Bryan, he should have saved me instead of Ernest! And don’t get me started on Fern. I know she died early, but she had one night to investigate any one of us. And she didn’t. I think she was planning on trying to get us to lose more points.”


Fern: “I…I was really scared. What if I chose the wrong one? Then they would blame me! I had no idea who to investigate. Who knew that they would pick me off on the second night? I really should not have listened to Tammy. She manipulated Colette and me! They are all so good at this game. Only I suck. Why did I join?”


Bryan: “They should have trusted me. But they didn’t. And that’s why the mafia kept me. I found it fishy that Tammy kept pushing the blame onto me. But I would never have suspected Veronica! If either Ernest or Colette had switched their votes to one of the two mafia, we probably would have won! But it’s a great game, and there’s no hard feelings.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!