Friday 17 April 2015

18.16-The bull really made me nauseous






Colette: “Oh, execution ceremony will be here soon.”
Roy: “I will leave. I just know it. There’s no need to get our hopes up.”
Colette: “Unlike you I’d like to stay positive. I believe I can survive if I work hard enough!”

***


Ernest: “I’m making a guess.”

***



“Execution time!”

 

“Roy Dylan Osthmus….




















































































is safe!”


“Colette Steel, Bryan King, one of you will be leaving tonight.”


“Bryan King.”

























































































































































































































“I am sorry to say that you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Bryan: “Oh if I had remembered! Then I wouldn’t be executed! I only can warn Colette against Tammy now.”


Bryan: “The bull really made me nauseous.”

Bryan King has been executed! Who else will the Mole pick on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!