Saturday 20 June 2015

19.16-I want my Mommy




While the others sleep, we decided to conduct an interview with the previous two executed contestants in the house where they died.


 
“So how does it feel to be executed?”
Helen: “Feel? Sad, but…”

Helen: “FIRE! Chester, come in quick!”


Chester: “What the f? Do you want us to end up like Joshua?”


Let’s watch history repeat itself. (I swear, this was totally not deliberate. Helen was cooking autonomously and then the fire started. Ironic, huh?)


Chester: “Mommy! I want my Mommy! I don’t wanna die!”
Helen: “I am here!”
Chester: “Not you, you Asian idiot! Say, why can’t you do anything to put out the fire?”
Helen: “I no know how to put fire out!”
Chester: “Gah! Well, I suppose if I die, you will have some roast tough meat!”


Chester: “Boo fire! Go away! Why aren’t you scared? I’m scared! They should have left an extinguisher in here!”


Chester: “What the f?”
Helen: “Fridge on fire?”


Helen: “The fire is out!”
Chester: “Then why are we still dancing?”
Helen: “Because there is another one near me!”
Chester: “Well don’t stand there! Run!”
Helen: “But I am plysed...policed..palali...paradise...stucken with fear!”
Chester: "Paralysed."


Chester: “Why are we freaking out over burnt furniture when there’s a godda** fire over there that’s more worrying?”

Helen: “AAH!”
Chester: “What is it?”
Helen: “A outcast spark on me!”
Chester: "Stray spark. Not outcast.. Dude, speak properly! Just because we're probably gonna die doesn't mean you have the excuse to pull off your funny accent and speak weirdly."



Chester: “Helen, over there!”

Helen: “I am blind! I only see black, no fire! And I am still hungry!”

Chester: “Maybe if you freaking turn around!”
Helen: “Freaky?”
Chester: “Just turn right!”
Helen: “Huh? Oh.”


Helen: “HELP US!”
Chester: “Helen! If you’re screaming for help then we’re doomed!”

Chester: “Hey the fire miraculously burnt out.”
Helen: “I still hungry.”
Chester: “We have a whole lot of cleaning to do.”
Well, looks like the interview’s cancelled. Not only that, we have to fix the kitchen for the third time! Why not we just zoom back to the main house, shall we?

***
 

Terrence: “Oh I’m starving! Are they trying to start another Whodunit?”
“Quiz time!”
Terrence: “Well yes, they are.”

Sue: “I cannot wait to trump all of them! I feel more energised now!”

***

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear glasses?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: In Mission 8, what did the Mole wear?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear

Q4: In Mission 8, in which order did the Mole urinate?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th


Q5: Did the Mole urinate on the floor a second time in Mission 8?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In which order did the Mole faint in Mission 8?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole did not faint


Q7: In Mission 8, how long did the Mole last?
A: 18 hours
B: 19 hours
C: 20 hours
D: 20.5 hours

Q8: In Mission 8, in which order did the Mole leave the mission?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th


Q9: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Dull Room
B: Hospital Room
C: Murphy Room
D: Cowboy Room

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Gretchen Hertfordshire
B: Terrence Daniel
C: Sue May
D: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
E: Leonard Windsor


Q11: In Mission 7, what role did Helen Kimchabor play?
A: Investigate house
B: Investigate morgue

Q12: In Mission 7, what did Chester Chesterfield first do?
A: Question suspects
B: Sit
C: Read case files
D: Use the phone
E: Bath
F: Look at Joshua’s achievements

Q13: Who did Chester Chesterfield think killed Joshua Kaiser?
A: Matt
B: Marina
C: Goby

Q14: Who did Helen Kimchabor choose last as the Mole?
A: Helen Kimchabor
B: Gretchen Hertfordshire
C: Chester Chesterfield
D: Terrence Daniel
E: Sue May
F: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
G: Leonard Windsor

Q15: Who did Chester Chesterfield last choose as the Mole?
A: Helen Kimchabor
B: Gretchen Hertfordshire
C: Chester Chesterfield
D: Terrence Daniel
E: Sue May
F: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
G: Leonard Windsor

***














Sue: “I observed how all of them reacted to be being the Mole. Leonard was upset and shocked, Terrence admitted he had actually done quizzes and so the Mole must be female. Gretchen seemed worried that I’ll off her though that may not be totally related. The best bet is Becky. That’s why I had to get everybody to switch suspects. I hope it worked.”

***


“Tonight, one of you will be leaving yet again. Who will it be?”

 
“As we all know, Becky is exempt. Now we know that Leonard is safe too.”


“It’s down to you three. Who will be leaving us tonight? Gretchen?”






























































































































































“Gretchen Hertfordshire is…safe!”
Gretchen: “Yeah!”

“Terrence Daniel and Sue May, one of you will be executed. Who do you want to leave?”
Sue: “Terrence of course.”
Terrence: “Is that a rhetorical question?”
“I’m sorry to say that the one who has been executed is…”













































































































































































“…Terrence Daniel. Please pack your bags and leave.”


 

Terrence: “Groan. I’m wrong?”
Leonard: “You’ve been messing with my head! You lied!”
Terrence: “I thought for sure she was the Mole.”
Leonard: “Why must you all manipulate me? Why?”
Sue: “Blame it on your naivety.”


Gretchen: “Hmm…I think I know who the Mole is now, for sure.”
Becky: “You make no sense…”
Gretchen: “Shut your trap, wretch. You have no right to talk.”

Terrence: “I can’t believe it, honestly. I was fooled. I was a smart-aleck. I was led by the nose! Everyone here is cunning. I’m glad I’m out of here. Good luck to the rest of them, though I don’t think they need it.”


Only 4 lights left. Who is the Mole?

***


Gretchen: “We women will win it. We’re going to make it to the finale because clearly one of us here is the Mole.”
Sue: “We’ll see about that.”


Becky: “…Red alert.”
Gretchen: “Shut up. You are revolting.”

***


 

Sue: “Knock knock.”
Leonard: “What do you want?”
Sue: “To talk.”
Leonard: “Sure, we’ll talk. We’ll talk about how I treated you like a gem even though you’re mere dirt. All those moments we had were just part of your plan to use us all.”
Sue: “So you think I’m the Mole?”
Leonard: “I don’t know who to think. Terrence must have picked you, but he left…he announced it the other day that he chose you as the Mole.”
Sue: “You want to hear what I think? I think he’s lying. Swim through your pool of memories. You should see that he’s smart. There’s no way he’d be that careless and blurt it out.”
Leonard: “So who’s the Mole?”


Sue: “I don’t know about you, but look back at who you picked and see who the Mole is.”
Leonard: “But I picked all of you before.”
Sue: “Then you’re the Mole. It makes sense.”
Leonard: “No it doesn’t. You’re messing with my mind right?”
Sue: “If you say so.”


Leonard: “I don’t see why you’d help me. You just want me to be executed, leave in the sunset. You want me to be X’ed. Why would you help me?”
Sue: “Because everything I said about you in the past was true. Do you want to win or do you want those two to win?”

Leonard: “...I’ll trust you one last time. Who do I pick?”

There goes Terrence! Who could this Mole be? Who will win?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!