Thursday 25 June 2015

19.18-Hope you dream of me



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole eat before Mission 9?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Mac and Cheese

Q3: In Mission 9, in which order did the Mole get the fortune cookie?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q4: In Mission 9, what number did the Mole get?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

Q5: In Mission 9, in which order did the Mole arrive at Funky Monkey Purple Lounge?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th


Q6: In Mission 9, what song did the Mole have to guess?
A: The One that Got Away
B: Let’s Get Loud
C: Titanium
D: Price Tag

Q7: In Mission 9, which chair did the Mole first sit on in camera view?
A: Left
B: Right

Q8: In Mission 9, who went before the Mole?
A: Gretchen Hertfordshire
B: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
C: Leonard Windsor
D: Nobody

 
Q9: Who went after the Mole in Mission 9?
A: Gretchen Hertfordshire
B: Sue May
C: Leonard Windsor
D: Nobody

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Gretchen Hertfordshire
B: Sue May
C: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
D: Leonard Windsor

Q11: In Mission 8, what was Terrence Daniel wearing?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear

Q12: In Mission 8, in what order did Terrence Daniel faint?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: He did not faint

Q13: In Mission 8, when did Terrence Daniel faint?
A: 5.18PM
B: 6.08AM
C: 7.27AM
D: The Mole did not faint

Q14: What colour are Terrence Daniel’s shoes?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blue
D: Other

Q15: Who did Terrence Daniel last pick as the Mole?
A: Gretchen Hertfordshire
B: Terrence Daniel
C: Sue May
D: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
E: Leonard Windsor

***



“It’s time for your final execution ceremony. Are you ready to find out who is the last victim?”
Gretchen: “I can’t wait.”
Leonard: “If I leave, I can’t say this was the happiest moment of my life, but I’ll look back at this and laugh because I’ve been such an idiot.”


“Let’s reveal who’s going into the finale and who’s going home tonight!”




“Gretchen Hertfordshire, you are…”

























































































































































































































 

“Safe!”
Gretchen: “Ha!”


 
“Sue May, you are…going with…”








































































































“Gretchen to the finale!”
Sue: “I always expected that.”

“Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker, Leonard Windsor, one of you will be going home tonight, while the other will join the girls. Becky Beaker-Baker  Barker-Becker, you are…the last…”








































































































































































































































































“…to make it to the finale!”


“Unfortunately, that means Leonard Windsor, you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Leonard: “Eh, I kind of expected it, so I prepared myself. What can I say? I just banked on one girl and it was wrong. Good luck to these fine ladies, though they won’t need it! I had my time.”


“Thank you for joining, Leonard.”


Only three lights remain. One shall win the money, one shall go home with nothing and one shall reveal herself to be the traitor.

***


Gretchen: “Hey Becky, feeling lonely over there? Well, I hope you get used to it!”
Sue: “I heard you’re a cradle-snatcher. Why don’t you just divorce your husband already and return him?”
Gretchen: “I don’t know what he sees in you. You’re antique. Even if you dress as scantily as that, you can’t hide the fact that you’re as ugly and old as a vase.”
Sue: “Nice one!”


Sue: “Now if you will excuse me, I must change.”

***


Sue: “Here goes nothing. At last. Now, I’m in the finale, but I must find a way to get Gretchen to change her suspect. She’s been suspecting Becky longer than I have, so if she doesn’t think I’m the Mole…that’s it for me. Unless Gretchen is the Mole. Or maybe I’m the Mole and I’m just fooling all of you. Oh the joy in manipulation. Goodnight audience. Hope you dream of me.”



Only three remain? Who is the Mole? Who is the winner?



BONUS SHOT: The two enemies unclogging toilets. J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!