Wednesday 17 June 2015

19.15-It's a pee fest in there


The contestants went on another round of ‘Whodunnit’, investigating the death of Joshua Kaiser. Only Gretchen and Terrence were remotely close to the actual happenings, so 20/70 or 475/930 points, were earned. Terrence was the closest and he got an exemption but so did Sue for having the most absurd theory. She was relieved when she discovered it was a double execution ceremony and that Helen and Chester were sent packing. Who is next?

***


Terrence: “Who is that screaming? It sounds like it’s coming from the other room!”


Leonard: “What happened? Why was there someone screaming?”
Gretchen: “I…I…oh, it’s horrible! She! That monster! She tried to strangle me in my sleep! I don’t feel safe sleeping with her!”
Becky: *frantically shakes head*
Terrence: “She’s all the way on the other side.”
Gretchen: “Because she ran there while you guys were coming!”
Sue: “I can’t believe you Becky! I never thought you were a murderer!”

Terrence: “I don’t believe you Gretchen. Becky would never do such a thing. I can’t believe you would try to frame someone like that. You could get her expelled from the show!”
Gretchen: “That’s the point, no? Whatever. I’m going to shower and cleanse myself of that filth.”


Terrence: “I believe you, Becky…wait, where are you going?”


Leonard: “This house is in a great mess. The women are horribly scary…except Sue. At midnight someone suddenly screamed. We all ran over to hear Gretchen say Becky strangled her in her sleep. How preposterous! But Sue believes Gretchen because they’re close. I refuse to believe Becky would do that, but frankly, she’s so reserved and reticent I don’t know much about her. Nobody does except Gretchen.”

***


This is the next mission. Contestants will be locked up in a room until they feel sleepy. If they faint from exhaustion, they are out of running for the exemption. The last one standing wins an exemption. For anyone that makes it past 24 hours without fainting, 10 points are earned, making this worth 50 points. I have no control over what happens inside there. Everything is autonomous from here.


Contestants are now locked in.


Well, looks like it’s too late to use the bathroom.


Terrence: “What was that about, Becky? I am not promiscuous!”
Gretchen: “Trying to spite me? Not a chance. You fail at love.”

Terrence: “I wouldn’t want either of you.”
Gretchen: “Oh yeah? Well I can easily get any man I want, no matter how many brains or lack thereof they have! Just watch me! I can be like Sue and get the whole house to swoon over me!”
Terrence: “Ugh, just leave.”

Gretchen: “I want to leave…”
Terrence: “Why are you forcing me to kiss you…mmmmff…”
Gretchen: “What? Ha. Doesn’t work on me. I don’t even like him.”



Gretchen: “You are boring, Becky. Even my grandmother can do better than you.”


Terrence: “You should explain yourself, Becky. You need to resolve this conflict once and for all.”
Gretchen: “Yawn. She’s never going to do it.”



Sue: “Oh, your heart must be so romantic. You remember every detail!”


 

Leonard: “Want me to give you a back rub?”
Sue: “That will be great.”


Sue: “Thanks so much hun…mmf!”



Gretchen: “Puh-lease. Wasting my breath on you is like drowning myself over and over again. But I’d just like to warn you…what happened that midnight will happen again. Except this time, you will be the victim.”


Gretchen: “Oh looky! Becky has wet herself! Scared? Need a diaper, you big baby?”

Sue: “Muahahaha! Gretchen is evil. I like.”
Terrence: “Excuse me?”
Sue: “I think it’s time to reveal myself, everyone. I guess I can’t hide it any longer. I had all of you fooled! I got all of you to think it’s Becky who’s the Mole. And you all believed me! Fools! I was just using every single one of you! And you fell for it. I had it pent up but now it feels so good to release it. Remember Helen and Chester? Remember Joshua? They all died because of me!”













Terrence: “I’m even more certain right now. I can’t believe I was so smitten with Sue before! I must have been blind. Good thing Kimberly managed to get in my head and cause me to suspect her for a while.”


Leonard: “…What? Sue was using me? I feel used! What about all those memories? Sigh. I’m going to develop trust issues.”



Sue: “Ha! I may not have known you that well, but I’m still relishing in your misery, Becky.”
Becky: “!”


Gretchen: “STOP LOOKING! STOP FILMING! UGH, why didn’t they install a toilet in here?”


It’s a pee fest in there.


 

Sue: “Terrence is coming over. It’s all coming to plan! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”


Terrence: “Are you really the Mole, Sue?”
Sue: “Well, there’s no point hiding it any more, is there?”
Terrence: “HA! I KNEW IT! I JUST KNEW YOU WERE THE MOLE! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!”
Sue: “Well, good job at keeping your mouth shut, Terrence. Now everyone knows who to pick. Not that I’m worried, because I’m going to be safe no matter what!”


Sue: “Must hold it in…”


They both want out.


Gretchen: “Good thing I have my journal to record all the suspicions.”


Becky is tired.

Sue: “To hell with all of you! For falling into this vixen’s trap!”


It’s Sue’s turn to contribute.


Those two instinctively whip out their journals.
Gretchen: “Sue, come over here. I want to talk.”


Gretchen: “I’m totally pissed with you for using me and all, but I realise we have similarities.”
Sue: “So do I. Shall we form a coalition? It’s a bit late, but maybe we can get Becky out if we play the right cards.”
Gretchen: “Can you do it?”
Sue: “No guarantee. However, if you saw what I did to everyone, I think you’d have faith.”
Gretchen: “You’re right. It’s just that she’s a tough nut to crack.”


Terrence: “Are you alright, Becky?”
Leonard: “You know, we’re all going to be on your side now. Let Sue and Gretchen stay there.”

***



They’re getting really tired.



Leonard: “I just can’t believe I was used! Used! All those happy moments were fake!”
Terrence: “There, there. At least you’ve seen her true colours now. We must stop her from sabotaging!”


Leonard: “I’m hungry!”
Terrence: “I’m tired!”
Leonard: “Wrong action. Are you wired wrongly or something?”


Terrence: “Oh sorry. I’m tired.”
Leonard: “That’s better. Though I thought you’d be better at staying awake, considering your profession and all.”
Terrence: “Well, true, but the last time I burned the midnight oil was for something interesting, and it was aeons ago. I’ve learnt to get into a good sleeping habit since then.”

 

Gretchen: “The sacrifices I make for money…”
Leonard: “Hey, get used to it. During camps, I used to sleep with a whole bunch of smelly guys all the time. How I miss those times.”
Gretchen: “Ugh, you’re disgusting.”


Sue: “You know, you can still love a domineering woman. I know you have a crush on me.”
Terrence: “Not anymore. Get away from me. You smell!”
Sue: “The pot’s calling the kettle black.”


Leonard: “Sigh. Sue, do you really not treasure the times? Our written history? All the pleasant memories? And could you stop locking your hand in mine Becky?”
Becky: “…Sorry.”
Sue: “Well, it’s been great but we must move on.”
Leonard: “What happened to the Sue I know so dear?”
Sue: “That Sue never existed. This is the real me. You’re never going to make it if you keep dwelling on the past, wimp.”
Leonard: “I’m physically and mentally stronger than you.”
Sue: “Mentally? I don’t think you can take me playing with your mind.”

Gretchen: “See that Becky? Sue’s going to get you out if it’s the last thing she does!”
Becky: “…wait until she gets you out first.”

***


 
They’re getting exhausted. It’s already 2AM, so not surprising.


Gretchen: “Go away.”
Becky: “There…so smelly…”
Gretchen: “Get. The. Hell. Away.”
Becky: “…I feel so left out…”
Gretchen: “You won’t leave? I will. I don’t want to be seen with the likes of you.”


Terrence: “I miss my bed…”
Sue: “I think I see the light…”


Becky pees again. She must have a small bladder. Nobody got a drink at all.


Is she going to faint?


Sue: “I just want to leave this dump.”


Gretchen: “Becky said that you would get rid of me first before she goes. Is that true?”
Sue: “You believe your nemesis instead of your ally?”
Gretchen: “I hate her but I’m not an idiot or blind. What she says makes sense.”
Sue: “Gretchen, Gretchen, Gretchen…I never thought of that, but now that you said it I must put it to action, right?”


Gretchen: “You better not.”
Sue: “You sound weak.”

***

At 5.18AM…


Sue: “Oh…I’ve….no…energy…ah…”


Gretchen: “Oh I feel dizzy…”


Looks like the first two have fallen! Sue’s out first, followed by Terrence!


They’re really out cold.



Leonard: “Oh my.”
Gretchen: “Better them than me.”


 
Are they going to faint?


They’re still too weak to stand up, but now they can go back to their beds.


Gretchen: “I outlasted you, Sue…”


Gretchen’s out too!

Who will win: Leonard or Becky?

***


Terrence: “I never thought I’d be so glad to sleep in a rickety hospital bed!”



 
Leonard: “My legs are wobbly.”


Becky: “…Ha…”
Gretchen: “Grr….another time…”
 Sue and Terrence lasted 18 hours, while Gretchen lasted 19 hours.

***



Leonard: “Come on Leonard, will yourself. You’ve gone sleepless nights before…”


These two aren’t anywhere close to giving up yet.

***

 

Leonard: “Can’t…take…it…any longer…”
It’s 7.27AM. Leonard lasted 20.5 hours.


Becky: “Oh yeah…”
Leonard: “…Save…me…”


Becky: “Yes…”
“Congratulations Becky, you have earned an exemption! You may choose to stay in here to earn those pathetic points or go back to the comfy bed.”


Becky: “I’m not going to sacrifice myself any more for the team since they don’t for me.”
0/50 points have been earned, the pot now having 475/980 points. It’s not looking good.














Becky: “…I…I don’t know how I did it…I suppose I’m stronger than I thought. Mind over matter…am I right?”

Stay tuned for the quiz and execution!


BONUS SHOTS:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!