Sunday 7 June 2015

19.11-Eat foot!



Last time on the Smole, the remaining 9 contestants created a showroom and everyone had to guess who built which room. Ultimately only 145/405 points were earned, making the pot 445/825 points. Gretchen and Leonard earned an exemption for being the highest scorers while Chester and Sue got them for being the lowest scorers. With only 5 to choose from, Elena met her fate. Who could the Mole be?
















Sue: “Drats. I thought better of Ellen. Looks like I overestimated her. I’m going to have to find a way to convince them that I was a victim…ah! I’ll use Becky! Gretchen did say she was the one to trick everyone.”


Joshua: “You guys are losers. None of you are competition for me. You can’t satisfy me.”
Sue: “Really?”
Joshua: “Well, except you. But I feel duped!”
Sue: “About Ellen? I don’t remember telling you anything. But if you must know, I’m a victim too. Gretchen can testify.”
Gretchen: “What? Oh yes. Becky did it. See? She’s not speaking up for herself. Silence means consent. She admitted to tricking us into thinking it was Ellen!”


Helen: “I miss home.”
Chester: “Don’t be like Walter please. That’s why I don’t want to get married. Not that early anyway. Too much commitment.”

 ***


Contestants are headed to have a martial arts tournament. For each spar that gets a 2-0 score, 5 points are added. This makes this mission worth 35 points. The ultimate winner gets an exemption.


These are the random pairings for the first round. If contestants step out of the mat, they are disqualified.

Gretchen: “I can’t wait to kill you.”
Terrence: “Be warned. I’m not that bad in Sim fu. I actually learned it before.”


Joshua: “Just because you’re a beautiful girl doesn’t mean I’m going to let you win that easy or go soft.”
Sue: “Fine by me, my man.”


Helen: “Oh, are you hurt?”
Leonard: “Nope. I know a little bit about Sim fu so don’t worry. Just do your best, Helen!”


The murdrerous look on Gretchen’s face.


Sue: “Why are you wearing socks?”
Joshua: “Got a problem? It matches my outfit.”


 
Who will win?





















































































Leonard: “Oof.”
Helen: “Oh no!”


Leonard: “I am fine. But not bad Helen.”


Helen is disqualified, but let’s just let them continue to see if they can earn points.














Leonard: “My plan was to disqualify Helen so that she won’t advance. It worked.”


Gretchen: “Gah my legs aren’t long enough!”


Helen beat Leonard 2-0, but Leonard’s moving on. Sue beat Joshua 2-0. Becky beat Gretchen 2-1. It was a fierce, long fight between the two girls.


But they take even longer.


Joshua: “I can’t believe I lost to a girl!”
Sue: “At least it was a sexy one who was better at martial arts.”


 
Who will climb up that last pole?


Becky: “Ow!”
Helen: “Are you okay? Do not nod only, speak please! So that you are not mouth dead!”


Chester managed to disqualify Terrence. Smart move.


Terrence: “Cunning.”
Chester: “Don’t be a sore loser. I beat you 2-1.”


The four of them move on to the next round.


Chester: “This is slippery!”


Gretchen: “I have an idea who the Mole is.”


Becky and Leonard face off.

Joshua: “You old hag! You lost!”
Helen: “Ei?”

Terrence: “I want to watch who wins! And see the sabotage.”


Terrence: “Wow.”


Terrence: “My goodness. Half of them don’t know what they’re doing!”


Sue: “Eat foot!”
Chester: “Well I’m still alive, so too bad!”


Becky: “!”

Leonard beat Becky 2-1. So far only 10 points have been earned.


Who will proceed to fight Leonard?















































































Sue: “What?”


Chester beat Sue 2-1.














Chester: “Frankly, I’m quite shocked. I mean, I won? I beat Sue? She’s better than me! I was in a whole dilemma the whole time. I was nervous around her. I didn’t want to offend her or let her lose but I didn’t want to give up the exemption either. Maybe I hit a little too hard. Uh, why’d you make me fight a woman?”

Joshua is recording for once.


Chester: “They’ve got to make the poles less slippery.”
Sue: “…I don’t know how you won, but I suppose an athlete’s got his thing. Bye.”


It’s the last round. Who will win the tournament and the exemption?


Chester: “We both disqualified our opponents, otherwise we wouldn’t even make it to the second level! Funny, ain’t it?”


Chester: “Watch this foot land on your head!”
Leonard: “Watch this head duck! Oh, I’m enjoying the moment!”


 
Look at that bulldog face.

 
Leonard: “I’m confident I’ll beat you.”
Chester: “You sure? I beat a better opponent just now.”


They’ve got spectators.


 
Leonard: “Hey! Watch my glasses!”
 

Chester beat Leonard 2-1. 10/35 points have been earned. The pot now has 455/860 points. Chester’s got an exemption but so does Leonard for being the first to disqualify someone.


Becky: “Oh?”
Terrence: “Really? Leonard has more experience!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!