Thursday 23 August 2018

40.08-Things take time


In the last mission, Iris, Lisette, Benjamin, Autumn, Bonnie and Carol had to move mirrors around to guide the laser beams that were Milan, Shirley, Damien, Herb and Philo. 60/100 points were earned, making the pot 280/450 points. Nobody managed to walk out the maze with an exemption, meaning to say that anyone could be executed next. Anyone but the Mole. Who is the Mole?



Benjamin: "I tried all the methods you used but they didn't work."
Shirley: "They don't always work. There are many reasons as to why it won't work."



Shirley: "For some, it is in their nature to be flirtatious."
Benjamin: "But I am married. I can't be unfaithful to Emily. Not while we're still going through this trying period."


Shirley: "Ben, these things take time. The loss of the baby dealt a huge blow to you. I can understand how both you and your wife must be feeling right now."


Benjamin: "Are you fertile?"
Shirley: "Why the question?"
Benjamin: "Just answer me."


Shirley: "I am healthy."
Benjamin: "Then how can you claim you understand?"


Benjamin: "Emily's chances of conception are lower than average. It was a miracle that she even became pregnant. But we had to sacrifice him to save her. I always wanted to be a father, don't you understand? I'm ready to be a parent. I try to stay strong for Emily but she keeps pushing me away, she doesn't want to 'try again'."


Shirley: "It's only natural. I think this subconsciously drives you to look elsewhere for solace."
Benjamin: "You've told me all this a thousand times."
Shirley: "And I am willing to say it a million times. Each time you mention it, you get over it a little."


Benjamin: "Recently I've been having nightmares about the whole ordeal. Can't you just prescribe me some meds or something?"
Shirley: "We're not at the clinic. Besides, I'm not a psychiatrist. I can't dispense medicine. We've talked about this before. But what I can do is to work through your problems with you and help you reach a solution. These things take time."


Shirley: "You will be able to walk out of this shadow. Both of you. And I will help you."
Benjamin: "Thanks Shirley. If only Emily was like you. You're such an amazing woman."


Shirley: "Why thank you, but I don't deserve that praise."
Benjamin: "You do, sweetie."


Shirley: "Really, it's nothing. It's just my job. Anyway, I'm going to freshen up before the quiz. See you later."


Benjamin: "See you later indeed."

*
*
*


Benjamin: "Shirley, there you are."


Shirley: "I thought I locked the doo--mm!"



Shirley: "Ben!"


Shirley: "What in the world do you think you are doing? You are a married man. Behave like one."


Benjamin: "Screw marriage! I don't want to be bound up by some stupid ring any more. She may not give me what I want, but you will."
Shirley: "Out!"


Iris: "I'm nervous for the next execution."


Milan: "We can only depend on each oder now."
Carol: "I know."


Carol: "I was with Bonnie and I didn't see anything amiss. I don't think it's her."
Milan: "I will need facts."


Iris: "Heya, what you two talking about?"


Iris: "Are you two in a coalition? Can I join?"


Carol: "I think--"
Milan: "Let me talk."


Milan: "Prove you are not de Mole and we will let you join."
Carol: "I don't think it's her."
Iris: "How do I do that?"


Carol: "Will you really believe whatever she says?"
Milan: "You make a valido statement. Iris, you are in liberta vigilata. Once we can be sure you are not de Mol, you can join."


Milan: "I do not want a coalizione with Iris. If I did I would have talked to her. But she found out. We were negligente. I hope she is more use den she seems."


*
*
*


Shirley: "I definitely locked the door this time around."


Shirley: "Time to take a bath. Ugh, I feel so dirty."



Benjamin: "Shirley..."
Shirley: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"


Shirley: "How did you get in? I know I locked the door! Get out!"
Benjamin: "Nobody says no to me."
Shirley: "AAAAAAAAHHmmmmmmm!"

*
*
*


Benjamin: "Ugh, I got some all over me. I need to wash up. I think I'll do that in the bathroom upstairs."


Shirley: "Get out!"


Shirley: "Please...just get out."


Shirley: "What just happened...?"


Shirley: "I should touch up on my makeup. I need to look good for the execution ceremony later."


Shirley: "I don't want them to find out. Nothing happened between me and him. Nothing."


Shirley: "I...I can't believe he would do this."


Shirley: "My makeup is ruined again."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions on the identity of the Mole. Whoever knows the least is out of the game.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: What is the Mole's favourite colour?
A: Green
B: Blue
C: Red
D: Purple
E: Pink
F: Orange
G: Tan


Q3: What is the Mole's favourite music genre?
A: EDM
B: Classical
C: Soul
D: Latin
E: Country
F: Roots
G: Indie
H: Geek Rock
I: Pop


Q4: In Mission 4, what was the Mole's role?
A: Mirror Mover
B: Laser Beam


Q5: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole enter the maze?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole was a mirror mover


Q6: In Mission 4, which section was the Mole stationed at?
A: Front of maze
B: Middle of maze
C: Back of maze
D: The Mole was a laser beam


Q7: How many balls did the Mole collect in Mission 4?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: Not Applicable


Q8: In Mission 4, how many points did the Mole earn?
A: 30 points
B: 20 points
C: 10 points
D: 0 points
E: Not Applicable


Q9: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole leave the maze?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: Not Applicable


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Philo Nickelworth
B: Iris Ollie
C: Herb DeValentino
D: Bonnie DeValentino
E: Lisette Mack
F: Autumn Fall
G: Milan Lombardy
H: Damien Stewart
I: Benjamin Brenner
J: Shirley DeSota
K: Carol Losantos

*
*
*


"The rain is getting heavier, as if foreshadowing a sad execution. Let us find out who the jeavens are weeping for."


"Iris Ollie."




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, Iris Ollie, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.@


Carol: "Iris? Not her! She was so bubbly and optimistic. She could always cheer anyone up."
Mlan: "And she pulls dis on us. I knew dere was a good reason I did not want her on my team."


Shirley: "Why is it that the ones I want gone never leave? Why is he still here?"


Carol: "What is she talking about?"
Milan: "I did not know she had enemies."


Damien: "Iris was very unique and her appearance would have you fooled...not me of course, since I'm the master. But she was someone who was nit afraid to take risks and try new stuff, and I can respect that."


Iris: "Goodbye everyone. I had lots of fun. This is definitely an adventure for me, especially considering how early I left last time. I took the money last time but if I could rewind time I would definitely have stayed on to enioy all the crazy adventures Philo and the rest went through. Thankfully I've been given a second chance and I know how far I can make it to. It's been great."
"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you again."

The optimistic "goth" girl has been executed! Who will be next? Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!