Friday 10 August 2018

40.04-Blue-balling so hard


In the last mission, the contestants had to jump from different heights based on how suspicious they were to the rest. Philo, Angel, Damien, Milan, Shirley and Lisette chose not to jump, so 70/130 points were earned for the pot, which now has 170/230 points. With this newfound knowledge on where they stand, will their quiz be affected? How will the events of the previous mission change everyone's thinking?

*
*
*


Autumn: "I'm having so much fun here. On the Smole, I can forget about all my worries because all I need to care about is playing. I get to do all kinds of absurd things. The last time I was here I was on a speedboat with Lloyd. Now I just jumped from the rooftop of a building like those army men do. This is so much fun. I wish it wouldn't ever stop."


Angel: "Am I doing enough?"


Shirley: "Hi Angel. A penny for your thoughts?"
Angel: "Shirley! Just the one I need. Come, take a seat."


Angel: "Silence can be so peaceful yet so unnverving."
Shirley: "It sounds like you have a lot on your mind."


Angel: "Can you tell me what I'm thinking?"


Shirley: "I can't read your mind. I won't know what you're thinking unless you tell me."
Angel: "Touché. I wish I knew what everyone else was thinking roo. That would make life easier."


Angel: "I've been trying to get the house to like me but response has been lukewarm so far. Am I not doing enough?"


Shirley: "I think we appreciate your effort. As long as you are sincere and not forcing it, you don't have to worry."


Shirley: "It's just the nature of the game that causes everyone to be more guarded."
Angel: "Indeed. I want to trust my own son but I don't know if I can. Even outside the Smole, he's my biggest source of worry."


Angel: "He takes after his father too much. I don't want him to end up on the same path--dead. But to convince him to turn back I need to prove to him that it's the better choice. Right now, he doesn't see the need to change his life for the better."
Shirley: "I see. I think it's amazing how maternal love is, to drive mothers to do what's right for their children. I think you're on the right track. I wish you all the best."
Angel: "Thank you. You're a good listener."
Shirley: "I try."


Herb: "I'm blue-balling so hard."


Bonnie: "Excuse me? What did you say?"


Herb: "Blue-balling? Isn't that what you youngsters say?"


Bonnie: "No! I mean--yes--I mean...why?"


Herb: "I keep trying to aim for the blue ball but the white ball never hits the blue ball. Aren't I blue-balling?"
Bonnie: "I...I don't know what to say. This isn't quite the quality bonding time I was hoping to achieve."

Herb: "I don't understand why you would want to bond with someone on the Smole."


Bonnie: "Because you're my father."


Jerome: "It was like this and she didn't want to jump at all. She thought it was ridiculous."
Carol: "That is suspicious."


Jerome: "I put her rather low on my ranking before that mission but now I think I'm shifting it and moving her up."
Carol: "I put her at number 6, just nice in the middle. She didn't stand out to me too much. Maybe she is just trying to act suspicious?"


Jerome: "This mission reminded me of last season where we had to rank everyone too. But this time we know where we stand."


Jerome: "I put you at the bottom if you're curious."
Carol: "Why?"
Jerome: "Because I still trust you."
Carol: "You're just adorable."


Jerome: "I missed this. Our friendship. When I got home Mama said she wanted to meet you."


Jerome: "Sorry, did I make it weird?"


Carol: "No you didn't."


Carol: "You're so cute and huggable, like a oversized teddy bear. Hugging you feels so different from hugging anyone else."


Jerome: "It's good to have you back. I plan on bringing us both to the finale this time."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Mole. Whoever knows the least is out of the game.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How old was the Mole when they first joined?
A: 22
B: 23
C: 26
D: 27
E: 29
F: 30
G: 33
H: 44
I: 60
J: 78



Q3: What was the Mole's previous placing?
A: Mole
B: 3rd
C : 5th
D: 7th
E: Mole and 7th concurrently
F: 9th
G: 10th
H: 11th
I: 12th


Q4: In Mission 2, in which order did the Mole participate?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th


Q5: In Mission 2, did the Mole jump?
A: Yes
B: No



Q6: In Mission 2, how suspicious was the Mole?
A: Most suspicious
B: 2nd most suspicious
C: Third most suspicious
D: Fourth most suspicious
E: Fifth most suspicious
F: Sixth most suspicious
G: Seventh most suspicious
H: Eighth most suspicious
I: Ninth most suspicious
J: Tenth most suspicious
K: Third least suspicious
L: Second least suspicious
M: Least suspicious



Q7: In Mission 2, which floor did the Mole have to jump from?
A: First floor
B: Second floor
C: Third floor
D: Fourth floor
E: Fifth floor
F: Rooftop
G: Ground floor
H: In between ground floor and first floor


Q8: In Mission 2, who was on the same floor as the Mole?
A: Autumn Fall
B: Damien Stewart
C: Benjamin Brenner
D: Bonnie DeValentino
E: Angel Stewart
F: Iris Ollie
G: Shirley DeSota
H: Milan Lombardy
I: Jerome Losanji
J: Lisette Mack
K: Nobody


Q9: In Mission 2, did the Mole jump before or after the other contestant on the same floor?
A: Before
B: After
C: The Mole was alone
D: The Mole did not jump


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Philo Nickelworth
B: Iris Ollie
C: Herb DeValentino
D: Bonnie DeValentino
E: Lisette Mack
F: Autumn Fall
G: Milan Lombardy
H: Angel Stewart
I: Damien Stewart
J: Benjamin Brenner
K: Shirley DeSota
L: Jerome Losanji
M: Carol Losantos

*
*
*


"Tonight, the second of you will see a red light for good. Who will it be?"


"Damien Stewart."























































































































































































































































































































































































































































Angel: "You're safe."
Autumn: "Congrats."


"Iris Ollie."


























































































































































































































































































































































































































































Autumn: "It's green."
Iris: "Yay!"
Shirley: "Good for you."


"Carol Losantos."





























































































































































































































































































































































































































Carol: "Phew."


"Autumn Fall."
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































Autumn: "Yass."


"Angel Stewart."
Angel: "I don't dare to look."

















































































































































































































































































































































































































"Angel Stewart, unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Angel: "If it must be this way..."
Damien: "Ma, no!"
Milan: "I dink dat you did very well making it dis far."
Angel: "I'm the second to be executed, Milan."
Milan: "Dat is il mio punto."


Shirley: "I'm sorry to see you go, Angel. You were such a lovely and noble woman. I know how much this second chance meant to you."
Benjamin: "I'm glad that it was her and not a younger, hotter chick."


Lisette: "What?"
Iris: "Who do you think the hottest chick is, Ben?"


Jerome: "Angel was so sweet and caring. She's the mother of the group and will be missed."
Philo: "I'm tired. The light's turned back to white. It's time to stop talking already."


Angel: "I tried my best, but my old brain really is no match for all the younger folks here. I can only hope Damien uses this knowledge wisely and that he strives to be a good boy. I love you, Damien. All the best."
"Thank you for joining, Angel. We hope to see you soon."

The oldest contestant has been executed! Is the Mole someone young, or is it the remaining elder?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!