Friday 17 August 2018

40.06-Booga-booga


In the previous mission, the contestants were paired up and had to memorise multiple-choice questions for the other party to give the correct answer to. 50/120 points were earned, making the pot 220/350 points. Shirley and Benjamin were the fastest pair to complete the mission, so they earned the exemption. They will be safe for this round, but the rest are not. With the odds increased, who will be executed next?


Lisette: "Iris, I want to chat with you."


Iris: "Booga-booga!"
Lisette: "That's quite a scary face you have there."


Iris: "Thank you. I've been working on it for quite a while."
Lisette: "This room is really dark."


Iris: "Anyway, what did you want to chat with me about?"


Lisette: "I've always been meaning to ask if you're goth."


Iris: "Me? Nah."
Lisette: "So you're scene?"
Iris: "I just believe in a positive mindset even amidst a gloomy surrounding."


Lisette: "I can respect that. Do you like rock? Judging from how you like dark colours I thought you may like it."
Iris: "Rock? I'm more of a soul kinda gal."


Lisette: "By the way, what were you doing with the mirror? Why were you making really scary faces?"
Iris: "I was born with only one eye. I went for an op to look more normal. But the artificial eye can make me look really creepy when I open my eyes wide because they look like they'll pop out."
Lisette: "Woah. Artificial eye? How does it even work?"
Iris: "I don't know. It just does."


Lisette: "You're really cool, Iris. We should hang out more often."


Carol: "I spoke to a few of those I was closer to and I found out what they asked."


Milan: "Buongiorno."


Milan: "De two of you are very close. You must be working togeder, no?"
Jerome: "Is it that obvious?"
Milan: "...Yes."


Milan: "I dink dat you would be able to benefit more with anoder head, no?"
Carol: "Are you saying you want to join our coalition?"
Milan: "It is a win-win, no?"


Jerome: "What?"


Jerome: "I don't know..."
Carol: "Of course you can join us."
Jerome: "Carol!"


Carol: "The more the merrier."
Jerome: "Excuse me for a moment. Carol, can we really trust her? I think the two of us are fine. I don't know about having a stranger."
Milan: "Ahem. I can hear you."


Jerome: "Sorry."
Milan: "Not needed. I can fully understand. And I am happy you have la apprensione. But I gadered a lot of information by myself dat you must be interested in."
Carol: "The extra information will definitely be useful."
Jerome: "Then why work with others?"


Milan: "Dis is a social game as much as it is a solitario one. I feel dat you two are de most trustable and dat we will be able to help each oder. So is it a sì?"


Carol: "Sì."
Jerome: "Carol, shouldn't we discuss this first? I thought we were fine with just the two of us."
Carol: "Yeah, but I like company too."


Jerome: "Oh...I think I see."


Jerome: "If Carol says yes then it's a yes. I'm going to go to the toilet. Excuse me."
Milan: "I sense a wall between you and him."


Carol: "We're friends. There's no wall."
Benjamin: "Hey, what are two wonderful ladies doing out here?"
Milan: "It is time for me to leave. Addio."


Carol: "I should make a move first too."


Benjamin: "What, are both of you going to leave me hanging here? Come and have a chat with me."


Carol: "Oh alright."


Benjamin: "This view would have been so much better there weren't all those buildings."
Carol: "I know, right?"


Benjamin: "At least there's a pretty lady by my side."
Carol: "Oh, stop it you. You're making me blush."

Benjamin: "It's the truth. You deserve to be told that every single day."
Carol: "I don't need to be told that to know it."


Benjamin: "I don't mean to pry, but I overheard you and Milan talking about a wall. I don't want to probe, but while I can understand, I think it's not healthy to build walls around yourself, okay?"
Carol: "Thanks for the concern, but that wasn't what she meant. We were talking about a wall between me and...someone else."


Benjamin: "Mind if I know? It's not me, is it?"
Carol: "Oh, no, of course not. It's between me and Jerome. We used to be friends, but I later discovered he had feelings for me. Things got super awkward. We're back to being friends now but sometimes I can't help but worry if I'm sending him the wrong signals or if he still feels something for me."


Carol: "Jerome is a great guy. I don't want to hurt him by accidentally leading him on."


Benjamin: "There, there now. I'm sure if you made your stance clear he'll understand. There's really no need to worry so much and stress yourself out over this."


Benjamin: "I really don't want to see a pretty girl like you frown. Turn it around, okay? For my sake?"


Jerome: "I...I think I should go."



Carol: "Stop! Don't come closer. Are you trying to kiss me? Aren't you married?"


Benjamin: "Married?"



Benjamin: "Oh yes, I'm married..."



Benjamin: "Sorry. I stepped out of line."


Carol: "Did I send you wrong signals too?"
Benjamin: "Huh? No, no, it's not you."


Benjamin: "I...I got lost in the moment and mistook you for my wife. I'm terribly sorry. I really should learn to control myself better."


Carol: "I really think I should go. It was...nice...chatting with you."
Benjamin: "Same. I hope you don't think too much about this."

*
*
*


Philo: "I was once a Mole. This will give me an edge."


Shirley: "Angel was the Mole too, in her season."


Shirley: "And right now, Philo, you aren't very suspicious to be honest."


Philo: "I was not very suspicious back in Season 16 either. That's how I was a successful Mole. The runner-up did not even suspect me."
Shirley: "You also ended up winning a less than average amount."


Philo: "Let's not talk about that."


Shirley: "Regardless, I know what's on your mind, Philo. I can read you like a book. It's not working."
Philo: "Damn it."




Herb: "Nicely done."


Bonnie: "You're doing really well, Dad. I taught you well."


Herb: "Dad? I think you called me the wrong name. I'm not your Dad."


Bonnie: "...Did you really forget me, or are you just faking it?"


Herb: "I don't understand."
Bonnie: "I am your daughter. Bertha DeValentino."


Herb: "Bertha? Isn't your name Bonnie?"
Bonnie: "I swapped names with my sister to help her. Your daughter. Bonnie DeValentino. Do you remember her?"


Herb: "I'm very confused right now. Am I supposed to remember them?"
Bonnie: "What about Tina Badeau?"


Herb: "Tina? How do you know her?"
Herb: "She's my mother. She gave birth to twins. With you."


Herb: "She had twins? I...I have a daughter? How come I didn't know?"


Bonnie: "Drop the pretense. I'm tired of waiting for you to make the first move."
Herb: "I swear, I really didn't know Tina was pregnant. I didn't know you were my daughter."
Bonnie: "Did you really think it's a coincidence that we share the same surname?"


Herb: "I'm really your father?"
Bonnie: "Yes, Dad. You are my father, as much as I hate to admit it."


Herb: "No, you must be lying to me. Tina was nowhere near pregnant when I last saw her."
Bonnie: "I'm telling the truth."


Herb: "What are you trying to get out of it? I have no family and I have no money. Go find someone else to scam."


Bonnie: "Is that all I am to you? A cheater? A scammer? Take this photograph and see for yourself!"
Herb: "That's Tina and me! How did you get it?"


Bonnie: "Because you're my parents, that's why. I have been tracking you down for years, trying to find out why you abandoned me and Bonnie, and here I am being accused of being a liar. I didn't come here expecting us to move back in and live in some kind of utopia ever after, but I at least wanted honesty. I should have known better than that."


Herb: "Bonnie...I'm sorry. I believe you. Believe me when I say that I really did not know you were my child, or that I even had children. I'm really happy that I actually have children, but all this is a lot to take in."
Bonnie: "And at this point, you're still denying it. Disgusting."


Benjamin: "Herb has children? At least he has children after so many years. What about me? I can never have a child no matter how badly I want one. I need to find Shirley."

*
*
*


Jerome: "All of a sudden I feel really homesick. I miss my mama. I just wanna go home."
Autumn: "But don't you enjoy it here? And you've done it once before, all the way to the final three. You can do it again."


Jerome: "You don't ever get homesick?"


Autumn: "Maybe...at first, when I first ended up stranded in Zimmaport...but I have gotten used to life in Zimmaport. My parents are very busy. They probably don't watch the Smole and definitely don't read the local papers. It's okay. They always used to make it up to me by buying me all the lovely gifts and now I can say I'm more independent."


Jerome: "I thought I was independent too when I made it so far alone last season, but now I guess I was wrong. I need my mama. I miss her so much. I don't even know what I'm so upset about, but now I really just want her to be here and hug me and tell me it's okay."


*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Mole. Whoever knows the least is out of the game.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: What is the Mole's occupation?
A: Unemployed
B: Self-employed gardener
C: TV actor
D: Psychologist
E: Thief
F: Business analyst
G: Aesthetician
H: Bassist
I: Stylist
J: Private investigator


Q3: In Mission 3, who was the Mole's partner?
A: Philo Nickelworth
B: Iris Ollie
C: Herb DeValentino
D: Bonnie DeValentino
E: Lisette Mack
F: Autumn Fall
G: Milan Lombardy
H: Damien Stewart
I: Benjamin Brenner
J: Shirley DeSota
K: Jerome Losanji
L: Carol Losantos


Q4: In Mission 3, in what order did the Mole pose a question?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th


Q5: In which order did the Mole's pair participate in Mission 3?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th


Q6: Which question did the Mole ask in Mission 3?
A: What is the synonym for acrimonious?
B: Which is worth the most?
C: If green is to grass, then yellow is to...?
D: Which actor is paid the least as of 2015?
E: Which of the following is a city in the board game Pandemic?
F: Where is the Taj Mahal located?
G: Which formula is incorrect?
H: Which historical event came first?
I: Which ingredient list is to make a pancake?
J: Which skeletal formula represents butane?
K: Which condition/reagent is not required to form an ester?
L: What is the 4th digit of pi?


Q7: Which question was the Mole asked in Mission 3?
A: What is the synonym for acrimonious?
B: Which is worth the most?
C: If green is to grass, then yellow is to...?
D: Which actor is paid the least as of 2015?
E: Which of the following is a city in the board game Pandemic?
F: Where is the Taj Mahal located?
G: Which formula is incorrect?
H: Which historical event came first?
I: Which ingredient list is to make a pancake?
J: Which skeletal formula represents butane?
K: Which condition/reagent is not required to form an ester?
L: What is the 4th digit of pi?


Q8: In Mission 3, what was the correct answer to the question the Mole was asked?
A: Bitter
B: 50 pounds sterling
C: Yolk
D: Channing Tatum
E: Lagos
F: Agra
G: T=2π square root(m/g)
H: The Great Fire of London
I: 100g plain flour, pinch of salt, 300ml milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter
J: /\/
K: Temperature of 900 degrees Celsius
L: 5



Q9: In Mission 3, what was the Mole's answer?
A: A
B: B
C: C
D: D


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Philo Nickelworth
B: Iris Ollie
C: Herb DeValentino
D: Bonnie DeValentino
E: Lisette Mack
F: Autumn Fall
G: Milan Lombardy
H: Damien Stewart
I: Benjamin Brenner
J: Shirley DeSota
K: Jerome Losanji
L: Carol Losantos

*
*
*


Shirley: "The seats are wet."
Philo: "My thoughts exactly. Can't we hold this inside?"
"No. It's just a little rain. You won't die from it. But since it's raining, let's make this quick."


"Philo Nickelworth."








































































































































































Philo: "I'm tired and wet and grumpy."


"Autumn Fall."








































































































































































Autumn: "Yass."


"Damien Stewart."

































































































































































Damien: "Good. For a split second I feared I would leave right after Ma did."



"Carol Losantos."




































































































































































Jerome: "Carol, you're in."
Milan: "That means we should be too."


"Lisette Mack."





























































































































































Lisette: "Woohoo...what?"


"Iris Ollie."












































































































































































Iris: "Oh good hell! I was scared."


"Jerome Losanji."
























































































































































































Autumn: "Oh my gosh!"
"Unfortunately, Jerome Losanji, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Autumn: "I thought that Jerome and Carol were the power couple of this season and that they would definitely win. I really liked Jerome. He was so nice and friendly."


Carol: "No, why did it have to be you? I can't believe it."


Carol: "What went wrong, Jerome? You were the one I trusted the most in this game."
Milan: "Dat is what you get for skipping de meeting juz now."


Lisette: "From third to third last. How embarrassing. I'm sad for him but I'm also glad it's not me."
Philo: "Can we get out of the rain now? It's dampening my qi."


Jerome: "I'm at a loss for words...I'm still shocked. But it's time for me to go."


Jerome: "Carol, I wish you all the best. Really. I hope that we'll stay good friends forever and that you will be able to find true love. Goodbye."


Carol: "Jerome, wait!"


Carol: "Thank you for being here. I really wished it wasn't you. I will miss you."
Jerome: "Don't say that. It's just a game. We will meet again in the finale. And we're still friends, right?"


Jerome: "This is like last season, isn't it? Except that now the tables have turned. It's you hugging me goodbye now."


Jerome: "It was fun while it lasted but the stress got to me again this time. I really wish for Carol to do her best this season even if we didn't work out...oh, what am I saying? We're not a couple. I need to stop thinking like that. I should go."
"Thank you for joining. We hope to see you soon."

From third to third executed! Is the other finalist in danger, or did she have nothing to fear?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!