Tuesday 16 June 2015

19.14-Last dance



Terrence: “We were off to a great start but now we’re losing steam. The Mole is really starting to sabotage. Sue seemed overly-enthusiastic to talk about Becky’s sabotages. I should record that down.”


Gretchen: “So, you were in the army before?”
Leonard: “Yep. I enjoyed it. I quite miss the times.”
Gretchen: “Of conformity and oppression? Of sexist, discriminatory, vulgar views? To get punished by those incompetent buffoons called officers and commandos who should be fuel for hot air balloons because the only thing they’re full of is hot air and meanness?”
Leonard: “You sound like you have a horrible time.”
Gretchen: “No, Buck had a horrible time. He told me. If that idiot chose to stay with me, perhaps his life after the army would be better. I must go and get revenge on Becky.”
Leonard: “What happened to the good times?”
Gretchen: “Becky and I never had any good times.”



Chester: “Are you a CD? ‘Cause I’d love to read you inside out. And plus, you’re shiny and beautiful.”
Sue: “What a cheesy but adorable pickup line! See, you’re getting more comfortable around me. You just need to relax and have fun, like you usually do!”
Chester: “You’re right. You’re a fun gal to be around.”


Sue: “Chester? Oh! Hold back, Chester.”


Sue: “I’m flattered, but a lady’s got to save that kiss for the perfect moment. Being hounded by cameras in a reality show isn’t exactly the most perfect. I admire and appreciate your thought and courage though.”

Quiz time!


***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear long sleeves or short sleeves?
A: Long sleeves
B: Short sleeves
C: No sleeves


Q3: In Mission 7, which car did the Mole take?
A: Blue
B: Grey

Q4: In Mission 7, did the Mole drive to the house/morgue?
A: Yes
B: No


Q5: In Mission 7, was the Mole seated at the front or backseat?
A: Front
B: Back

Q6: In Mission 7, where did the Mole visit?
A: House
B: Morgue


Q7: In Mission 7, what did the Mole do first?
A: Question suspects
B: Sit
C: Read case files
D: Use the phone
E: Bath
F: Look at Joshua’s achievements


Q8: In Mission 7, who did the Mole think the killer was?
A: Matt
B: Goby
C: Marina

Q9: In Mission 7, did the Mole get an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Helen Kimchabor
B: Gretchen Hertfordshire
C: Chester Chesterfield
D: Terrence Daniel
E: Sue May
F: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
G: Leonard Windsor













Q11: How did Joshua Kaiser die in Mission 7?
A: By Fire
B: By starvation
C: By blunt force
D: By drowning
E: By overexertion

Q12: Who killed Joshua Kaiser in Mission 7?
A: Matt
B: Marina
C: Goby

Q13: Which of these was involved in Joshua Kaiser’s death?
A: Food
B: Sink
C: Candles
D: Treadmill
E: TV

Q14: What time did Joshua Kaiser die In Mission 7?
A: 4.20pm
B: 5.30pm
C: 6.15pm

Q15: Who did Joshua Kaiser last choose as the Mole?
A: Joshua Kaiser
B: Helen Kimchabor
C: Gretchen Hertfordshire
D: Chester Chesterfield
E: Terrence Daniel
F: Sue May
G: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
H: Leonard Windsor

***

 
“Tonight, two shall be killed. That’s right. It’s a double execution!”















































































“And these are those safe. The remaining are in a very precarious position right now.”


 

“Half of them will leave. Who will it be? Let’s reveal one light first. Leonard Windsor, you are...”



















































































































































































“…safe!”
Leonard: “Oh phew.”


“That means that out of the remaining 3, only one more can make it to the final 5.”


“Let’s see the fates of these two.”







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































“Helen Kimchabor and Chester Chesterfield, I’m sorry to say…but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”

 

Helen: “Well, it are fun journey. But to climb your hopes up only to crash them...the feeling not good.”



Chester: “Can I get a last dance with you at least, Sue?”
Sue: “Sure go ahead.”



“Thank you both for participating. We hope you had fun.”
Chester: “You bet I did!”

Two more lights extinguished.

***



Leonard: “I think I shall have another cookie…what the? I never expected this from Becky! How can she be so rude to Gretchen! No wonder I saw her sneaking around here earlier.”


 
Sue: “Ugh, that’s the last time I’m even trying to close the bed.”


Sue: “Anyway. Time to get things in order. So Helen is not the Mole? That is…impossible! The first few days revealed her true colours instantly! Unless I was duped! Oh gosh. If she’s not the Mole, then the only next probability is…Becky? But Helen chose Becky. I know it. She trusted me too much not to follow me like a sheep. Then again, the others probably did the same. She’s an old woman, of course she’s slow. If only Chester stayed. I managed to get his heart to beat for me. I could feel it. I managed to get him to really kiss me in private before the execution ceremony started. I could finally wholeheartedly use someone to my advantage. I guess there’s only one thing left to do.”


 
Gretchen: “Trying to get on everyone’s good side? Not a chance. We all know you’re the Mole. Shocked? Ha! Nice try fooling me. As always, you failed. Now get lost.”

***













Sue: “Can you stop cleaning? It shows you have a guilty conscience. Sigh, nevermind. I’ve got a plot with Gretchen anyway.”

Gretchen: “I will torment you, Becky, and make your life a living hell!”

The house has been divided and split up, even more so when Helen and Chester left! Who will be the next to leave?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!