Friday 13 December 2013

5.25-Black people can't win

Last time on the Smole the final 2 contestants came in. Together they went to Classroom 26 of Community School for the Gifted to answer some questions and try to earn an exemption. Matthew was the one who got it, surprising some. They then wrote down who they thought was the Mole. Henrietta was the most popular, so she got the exemption too. After the mission they took an aptitude test and Henrietta almost got her second exemption by scoring the highest but it was snatched away by Matthew for 10 more points on the test. They earned a total of 1385/2740 points for the team and the pot. At the execution Edison Richards left. Who will be next?

















Henrietta: “I don’t know how any of the others made it to the final 5 with me. Reginald is just a playboy who’s as dumb as a rock, Matthew’s famous, but so what, famous people don’t really need to win this, although he’s quite smart, Diana’s a lowly maid so she shouldn't be winning this and Apollo’s a crude, uncivilized, offensive, unsophisticated black man. Pardon me for being racist, but yes, black people can’t win. There, I said it. Therefore I should win this.”


To give an overview of who sleeps where.



The photos of all contestants are hung on the wall, by the way.


Diana: “Hey, anyone seen Henrietta anywhere? She was gone when I woke up.”
Matthew: “I think I saw her when I woke up this morning. She went out to get the mail or something. You don’t think she’s kidnapped, do you?”
Reginald: “Hope not.”
“Unfortunately she is. We kidnapped her and put her in a room full of elevators. You guys have 2 hours to find where she is, inclusive of travelling time. We’ll show you which building we hid her in, but not which room. Whoever finds her first will earn an exemption, and anyone who made it to the top floor will earn 50 points for the pot, so this is worth 200 points.”
Apollo: “She sounds pretty safe to me.”


Apollo: “The fact that those two idiots are flirting irks me. I should be the one having Diana, not him!”



Matthew: “I’ll take the 2nd elevator. Apollo, you take the 3rd. Diana and Reginald, you take the 1st.”


Reginald: “I remember doing this in Season 1 so don’t worry Diana. I will guide you through.”


Diana: “What place is this?”



Matthew: “It’s a faulty elevator! I must hurry back to the other one before time runs out!”



Apollo: “This is idiotic. Let her die down there, why do I care? One less competitor anyway.”


Reginald: “Elevator’s here. Sure you don’t want to go up?”
Diana: “Nope. You go ahead. You know this better than me anyway.”



Apollo: “What the f***? This elevator isn't working!”
Reginald: “Great! It’s a waste of time! I have to go back down to ground floor now!”


Diana: “Interesting…”
















Diana: “I found some stuff on the 3rd floor, so I went to check it out. I don’t know what junk all those at the corner were. All I found was some skyscraper wallpaper, a giant rose, journals, a blue scarf, white fabric and some other nonsense. I even found a small black dot among those tyres! I think it’s dripping oil.”

***

Matthew: “This is it. Less than an hour to go.”

Apollo: “Annoying as f***.”



Diana: “Time to go find Reginald and Henrietta now.”

Matthew: “Anyone here?”




































































































































































































































































































































Henrietta: “You found me! Oh, thank goodness Matthew. I knew I could count on you! I was so worried when I was kidnapped! It made me feel so unsafe and insecure!”
Matthew: “I’ll be here to protect you, always.”



Reginald: “Diana! Come with me, the other lift leads you to a dead end. We don’t have much time to spare.”


Diana: “What a bloody waste of time! 20 minutes left!”



Matthew: “I have to bring you down safely first.”

***

Apollo: “You found her! Let me have her, I need that exemption more than you!”
Matthew: “Make a run for it!”



Diana: “Aha! There you are you f******g burden! I see you found her Matthew. Now let me bring her down.”
Matthew: “No!”



Reginald: “Hurry up. Less than 10 minutes left and we’re only on the 2nd floor, or so I think. I’m confused now.”
Diana: “So am I. We have to at least get the points.”



Apollo: “Good. I’m finally at the top, I think. What rubbish is this anyway? Making us all frantic to search for her?”



Matthew: “We’re down with less than a minute to spare. I earn that exemption! Boo-yeah!”
Henrietta: “What? Is that why everyone was after me? How dare the producers!”
“Hey, you get an exemption too.”
Henrietta: “Oh. You should have said so earlier.”


Apollo: “You’re too f*****g late. Get down there now.”



Reginald: “What the…”


Reginald: “We work our butts off racing against time to earn the points, only to realize that you two are flirting! Stop toying with her feelings!”
Matthew: “You’re one to speak! You’re the playboy here, not me!”
Henrietta: “At least he came to rescue me first! You were the last one I saw to come up!”
Reginald: “It was that darn lift!”
Matthew: “Sure. Blame it on technology like Matty. I shan't’t argue with you.”



Apollo: “They are so f*****g annoying and idiotic! I can’t write in peace!”

Diana: “How dare you say that about my Reginald! He went looking for you all over and then you say he’s not bothered about you? I thought you had brains!”
Henrietta: “Shut up, you lowly maid! You’re just a servant and will forever be one!”
Matthew: “Let’s just go, Henrietta.”















Apollo: “I was going to shut you all up, but I guess I don’t have to now. You guys are acting like r****ds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!