Monday 2 December 2013

5.03-The journal is blank

Previously, 10 contestants returned for another season of the Smole. They had to run around town doing various activities, earning themselves 140/200 points. For Alexander, he earned an exemption as well. Unfortunately Tanya got eliminated.

Matthew: “Hey girls, why not we make a coalition? With me? I can protect you guys.”
Diana: “Tell me who you think the mole is first.”
Matthew: “After you join. So what do you say?”
Audrey: “Sure, why not?”
Diana: “Oh, and someone left journals and cameras by the doorstep. Go get one.”

Alexander: “This is rockin’! All they need now is a DJ booth and I can feel right at home! And they need another bed too, to snuggle up with one of these fine ladies. I won’t let them slip through my fingers like last time.”

Diana: “You better stay away from that Matthew, you cradle-snatcher.”
Audrey: “WHAT? How dare you insult me time and time again! At least when I was your age, I was married! Unlike you, 24 and still unmarried, and so pathetic! You’re just a puny maid!”














Audrey: “I can’t believe that Diana! The only reason why I divorced my husband is because he was found with another woman! Someone younger and more beautiful than me with bigger busts. Men are so shallow! Just because I’m slightly older doesn't mean I can just be thrown away like that! Why can’t Diana understand that? She’s a woman too!”















Diana: “I honestly don’t care about Audrey, whether she joins the coalition or not. I just love annoying her. But she went too far to insult me! Give me a break, there’s nothing wrong with being a maid! It’s a form of service! Without me, millions out there in the world will be living in pig pens!”



Matthew: “Girls, calm down. Why not we catch my movie sometime after this whole thing?”


***

The next mission is from Season 4. It is to act like paparazzi, taking photos of other contestants while remaining under cover. For every other acceptable photo, 1 point is added. This will be worth 72 points. The exemption holder is the one who appears in the least number of photos.


Apollo: “Nobody will see me here!”

Audrey: “Hey, that looks like Guy! Nobody said anything about costumes! Time to whip out my camera!”

Scarlett: “I shall use my charm to convince others to cover for me.”

Rory: “Well, they never said you couldn't visit a house.”

Margaret: “Oh hi Rory! What, eliminated already?”
Rory: “No. Is Tanya back?”
Margaret: “No. She said that she wasn't returning until you either won this or got a job.”


Rory: “What a cute dog!”

***

Audrey: “I wonder if anybody’s here…”
Apollo: “Aha! Audrey’s there! Time to take a picture!”
Matthew: “He doesn't even notice me…”


Audrey: “Achoo! Oh no, Matthew heard me!”
Matthew: “Hey Audrey, I say we make a deal to take a picture of each other.”
Audrey: “Fine by me.”


Harry: “Ooh, a shrew! I should whip out my journal to write this down. I’m willing to waste film to take a photo of this too.”
Rose Dog: “Woof!”
Harry: “What is it, buddy? Oh, Audrey!”

Audrey: “My cover’s been blown!”


Scarlett: “I hope nobody sees me. Hey ma’am, would you mind not seeing me?”

Scarlett: “Oh, Rory is there. Better hide.”

Apollo: “Let’s see…what the…the journal is blank? Then what’s it for? It’s useless!”

Scarlett: “Rory, please don’t take a picture of me.”
Rory: “Too late.”
Scarlett: “Then please tell nobody else that I’m here.”
Rory: “Well…all right.”

Alexander: “Man, I could just chill forever in here! Nobody will notice! Genius!”

Harry: “Aha! Someone’s in here! Oh, snap.”

Alexander: “That room is no longer safe. I’ll hide here instead. More exhilarating too.”

Alexander: “Damn I need to pee. Excuse me Audrey, I need to go now!”

Harry: “Matthew doesn't even notice me.”
Matthew: “Hey, there’s Charity McProsper! Hello Charity!”
Charity: “Do I know you…oh, you’re Matthew Hamming! Fancy seeing you here!”
Matthew: “I’m taking part in the Smole, season 5. I must say, you did a good job.”
Charity: “Thanks…there’s a season 5 already? I didn't even catch Season 4! I should go check it out.”

Rory: “He’s too busy chatting up Charity to notice me.”

Rory: “There’s Diana.”
Diana: “Did someone call me?”

Rory: “I hope she didn't spot me.”


























Guy: “Perfect shots. Finally found these 2 guys.”

And that’s it! Altogether, 31 acceptable photos were taken, which is much better compared to last season. That means that 31/72 points were added, or 171/272 total. Time to take the quiz, since it’s 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!