Tuesday 31 December 2013

8.01-I'm on the Smole!


I got inspiration for this banner from Brant's Big Brother Simulator. 


And it’s yet another Season of the Smole! This season, 13 contestants join the Smole to have a shot at earning the grand prize, which they earn by completing missions. Points will be added to the Pot after every successful mission which will be the amount the winner brings home.

However, like always, there’s a catch. One of the players is the Mole, out to sabotage and deceive to earn the points and money for him/herself. After every mission, contestants take a quiz on who they think the Mole. The one with the lowest score is executed. This continues until there are only 3 contestants left, 1 being the mole.

This season, exemptions will be played as they are earned, unfortunately. But I’m sure they’ll work things out. Speaking of which, let’s introduce the contestants!


  • First up, we have Jeremiah Wol, 27, unemployed.
  • Secondly, we have Raphael Sinster, 35, unemployed.
  • Third, we have Kay Micheals, 34, boutique owner.
  • Next up, we have Norma Mellow, 27, bookstore clerk.
  • Fifth in line is Estelle Lavin, 30, model.
  • After that is Demetrius Killjoy, 26, video game tester.
  • Next, we have Alison Jonas, 24, unemployed.
  • After her is Sam Darryl John, 35, debater.
  • Next, Lysander Harper, 31, actor.
  • Tenth in place is Timothy Foyer, 32, psychiatrist.
  • Next in line is Miss Chief, 27, unemployed.
  • The next contestant is Winnie Ber, 33, fairy.
  • The last sim is Bertram Beckham, 32, clerk.



***






Timothy: “All right! I’m on the Smole!”


Raphael: “Oh, why did this have to happen…”


Nothing a quick clothes change won’t fix.

Winnie: “This place needs more colour. There we go!”



Winnie: “Hey, what is this?”

The first mission already in action. This is worth 130 points. This season we didn't ask the contestants to state why they should be on the Mole, because it shall be done now. Anyone who discovers the note on the table telling them to write why they deserve to be on the Mole and writes it earns 10 points. The best one will be given an exemption.


Winnie: I feel that the Mole is a bit dull, and I’m here to spice things up! We need a fairy or some kind of occult in here, otherwise it’s discrimination! I come from the town of Moonlight Falls, which is a magical and mystical place, and somewhat mysterious too. I believe I’ll do well here, with such a similar setting.



Raphael: “Hey, a fairy!”
Winnie: “Nice to meet you! I’m Winnie Ber!”
Raphael: “My name’s Raphael Sinster. What are you doing?”
Winnie: “I’m writing. It’s stated down there. It’s part of a mission.”
Raphael: “Oh, okay.”

Raphael: I came to the Smole to escape my past. I used to reside in Moonlight Falls, and I’m looking for a change of environment. I’ve encountered many unpleasant memories there. I’m hoping I can start afresh with the Mole.


Winnie: “Raphael’s definitely an occult. I know it. I think it’s great that there’s another one joining the show! But he refuses to admit it. I wonder why…”




Norma: “I want this bed.”
Timothy: “I saw it first.”
Miss: “I came here first! I want a drink, but you guys better not steal this bed!”

Miss: “Ooh, I love this bar!”
Winnie: “Hey Miss…”
Miss: “How do you know my name?”
Winnie: “Your name is Miss? I’m Winnie! Anyway, there’s something on the table. You should check it out.”

Miss: Why I joined the Smole? That’s easy. To have fun and add some variety. Plus to earn the money, duh! I have many jobs before, but none of them suited me. If I win the Smole, then I don’t have to go job hunting anymore!



Demetrius: “I've never tried cooking before, but oh well…It doesn't look that hard.”


***



Bertram: “Is something on my shoulders? No? How strange. I could have sworn there was dust or something.”

Demetrius: “Aah! Fire!”

Jeremiah: “Just put it out! Stop being so whiny.”

***


Demetrius: “It wasn't my fault…hey, what’s that down there?”

Demetrius: I just want to have fun. And maybe earn the money to feed myself. Yeah…who doesn’t?


Lysander: “I’ll cook this time round. At least I've done this before.”

***



Sam: I joined the Mole because…well, actually I don’t really know. I guess I want to meet more people and make some friends, but that’s it, I guess.

Sam: “Great. Now I’m thinking of my hometown, and my job, and my…”
Kay: “What are you doing there?”
Sam: “Come here, lady.”
Kay: “It’s Kay Micheals, for your info.”
Sam: “Whatever. Just come and do this.”



















Kay: “That guy…what was his name? Sam? That’s it. He’s really rude for a debater. He’s awfully grumpy, and I don’t want to know why. He better change his attitude when talking to me!”


Kay: I choose to join to spread the word about my newly-opened fashion boutique. Those who know me would know that I was a cheerleader in high school, and my boyfriend was a wonderful speaker, but not my time. We broke it off at Prom. Anyway, it was there that I realized my true passion was fashion. So I went to study fashion in college, and…oh, you get the point.



Lola: “Where’s the fire?”
Jeremiah: “I put it out.”
Lola: “Well done! But since there’s no fire and you wasted my time, I’m fining you 500 Simoleons.”
Jeremiah: “Hey!”
Sam: “Come here. There’s something you need to do.”

Jeremiah: For fun.

***


Lysander: “Breakfast…lunch is ready!”
Jeremiah: “About time.”



Jeremiah: “Wow, you’re so skinny.”
Estelle: “Thank you. I worked hard for it. You’re not fat either. Oh, I’m Estelle Lavin. What’s yours?”
Jeremiah: “Jeremiah Wol. And that’s because I have been working real hard to shed off those fats, but I envy your figure.”

















Jeremiah: “Yes, I was a fatso in high school. It wasn't a pleasant experience, I tell you. People kept making fun of me until I eventually decided to put myself on a strict regime and exercise. That’s how I kept this weight. I believe there was a treadmill here, so I can continue working out. Must burn those calories!”



Raphael: “I’m not sure how some can regard plants as food. I’m never eating that.”



Winnie: “My name is Winnie Ber, and I’m a fairy! Nice to meet you all!”
Sam: “You’re awfully cheery. Well, my name is Sam Darryl John. I’m a debater.”
Kay: “Ugh, you. I’m not sitting here. But I’m Kay Micheals. I own a fashion boutique. Do visit it!”
Norma: “My name is Norma Mellow. Unlike you, I’m just an ordinary Sim with no job.”

***




Sam: “So Lysander, right? I think I've seen you on TV before.”
Lysander: “Well yes, I’m an actor. But I've gotten tired of it lately. Both theatrical and on screen.”
Sam: “Oh, so you act in theatres and plays?”
Lysander: “Yes, that’s how I started out and that’s my main stage. But I've grown tired of it lately. I need a break. That’s why I came here.”


Alison: I came to love all and be loved! I love to be me, and I don’t care what others say! I’m here to show others how to be me!

***



Raphael: “Oh, sorry!”
Winnie: “Teehee! Please knock next time!”



Raphael: “She needs to stop shrinking.”


***


Kay: “What lovely weather we’re having.”

















Miss: “Oh, I look gorgeous!”



Mission is up! There are 8 contestants who did the mission, so 80/130 points are earned. Decent enough, but it’s still too early to tell. The best entry was by Winnie, so she earns an exemption. Time to take the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!